Chapter 18

Some: "What are we?"

Author’s POV

When Lisa didn’t receive a reply from Jungkook, she doesn’t know why she’s feeling uneasy. ‘Maybe his already sleeping’ she thought, so she fell asleep feeling uneasy.

Lisa woke up pretty early and decided to cook their breakfast but ended up having a burn eggs and raw rice, earning a glare from her two unnies who didn’t have a proper sleep last night. Jisoo laugh at their makanae’s attempt to cook and she somehow fixes what their makanae did. After eating, Lisa was the one who cleaned and wash the dishes while her unnies went to the living room to rest.

Lisa went to her room when she finished. She lay down on her bed and took her phone wondering why Jungkook still haven’t replied her message, so she decided to call him. When Jungkook didn’t answer, she dials his number again.

“Yeoboseyo” when Jungkook finally answered Lisa’s call. Lisa can’t help but to get excited so she spoke excitedly and she’s not even regretting letting Jungkook know that she’s excited.

“Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You took long enough to answer” Lisa said which made Jungkook feel guilty because his been sulking over something.

“I’m so sorry Ms. Lisa-shii” Jungkook said and finally smiled, completely unaware of his hyungs that just in his back, listening.

“Is there something wrong?” Lisa asked. Jungkook immediately answer a no and finally notice his hyung making him to stand up and went to his shared room with their leader. Since Namjoon is still sleeping he thought that it’s ok to talk freely there. The two talked like how they always to, Jungkook’s bitter feeling had disappeared by how the way Lisa is talking. The two missed each other but they’re both afraid of saying it out loud. Namjoon, who Jungkook thought was sleeping, was actually awake and listening to their conversation. The call was ended when Jennie called Lisa and said that they been called in their boss office.

When the girls are on the car on the way to Yg Entertainment, Rose suddeny got curious on why they are suddenly called by Yg

“He said he needed to discuss something important” Jennie said plainly, busy on her phone. Lisa was looking at her unnies when she saw an unfamiliar ring on Rose’s finger.

“Oh unnie, is this new?” Lisa asked and pointed the ring on Rose’s finger. Rose looked at her ring, she smiled before nodding and saying a yes. She suddenly remembers Jimin and she wonder if they could ever meet again like that. She looks at Lisa, who is taking an interest on her new ring, when an idea pops out on her mind. So she scooted closer to Lisa

“Hey Lisa are you close with the other members of Bangtan?” Rose asked making Lisa looked at her questioningly

“Why do you ask that? Of course not, it’s just Jungkook” Lisa asked and tries to take off Rose ring but Rose stopped her by hiding her hand in her pocket. Rose raised an eyebrow to her with how nonchalant their makanae in saying the Bts member name.

“Nothing” Rose shrugged and looks at Lisa before continuing

“You two must really close now huh” Rose said and Lisa answered in a high pitch hummed. Rose suddenly fell in a deep thinking making Lisa looked at her weirdly.

When they arrived at the Yg ent. they met Gd and Teddy, who are on their way out. The girls stopped and greeted their sunbaenim’s

“Oh well isn’t this our babies” Teddy joked and they all laugh. After chatting a little, the girls bid their goodbye’s and went to their boss office. Once they’re in, Yg welcomed them with a big smiled and offered them to sit.

“Well so far you guys are doing great, congrats” Yg compliment which made the girls so happy.

“I already talked to Teddy and I said that he should start working on your next comeback” Yg said. He paused and looks at the girls before continuing

“But I decided to give you guys some break” Yg said which made the girls surprised. The girls looked at their boss confused

“Why don’t you like it?” Yg asked them and the girls immediately answer a no.

“Before this month ends, you guys can go home or do something you like. And after that you guys will continue to promote but we will start planning on your next comeback” Yg said and all the girls could do was nod. With a few more discussion, the girls went out of their boss office, satisfied on what their boss had told them.

The girls decided to stop by the convenience store near their entertainment before going home.

“So what are you guys gonna do about the break?” Jennie asked as she took a sit next Rose

“I was thinking of going home in Thailand” Lisa said while opening the snacks that they bought earlier

“I was thinking of going home too” Rose said and Jennie nodded

“How about you unnie?” Lisa asked Jennie that was sipping now on the milk the she bought

“Maybe go out of town with mom” Jennie said. Lisa looked at Jisoo, asking the same question

“Maybe I’ll just stay in our dorm” Jisoo said which made the three girls looked at her confused

“Why?” Rose asked but Jisoo just shrugged

The girls are talking about on what will they do on their vacation when Lisa received a phone call, she thought that it was Jungkook but she was surprised that it was Bambam

“Hello?” she answered

“HELLO POKPAK!” Lisa had to remove her phone away from her ear on how loud Bambam had spoken.

“Yes hello Kumpimook” she said when she brings back her phone on her ear

“So how are you?” Bambam asked still excited

“I’m ok” Lisa said

“So, when are you free?” Bambam asked boldly which made Lisa taken aback

“Umm I don’t know since we will still discuss our schedule” Lisa said which made Bambam quite sad but he shrugged it off quickly, not wanting to sound sad.

“Oh ok. Well then tell me when you’re free ara!?” Bambam said

“Neh” Lisa answered

“Then I won’t be bothering you more, annyeong~” Bambam said and ended the call.

“What was that?” Rose asked as soon the call was finished

“Who is it?” Jennie followed

“It’s just Kumpimook, asking if I was free” Lisa answered plainly

“You mean Bambam?” Rose asked again and Lisa nodded

“Why would he ask that?” Jennie asked again

“You know to hang out sometimes, old friends catching up” Lisa said. They were about to ask again when Lisa’s phone ringed again. This time though Lisa smiled widely and Rose already know who is it. Lisa was going to answer it when she senses that it’s not a good time to answer it so she ended the call and just type a message.

“Jungkook-ah! Mian I’ll just call you later, not really a good time, I’m in front of my unnies”

When Jungkook read the message, he quickly understood and just types a reply

“Is that so, its ok. I’ll just wait for your call”

Jungkook is currently on his way to their dance studio with Jimin to practice. If it isn’t for his hyung's request to call Lisa and asked about Rose he wouldn’t call since he might only bother Lisa. He showed Lisa’s message to his hyung and shove back his phone back to his pocket.

“Later hyung ok” he said. He doesn’t even know why his hyung suddenly asked him about Rose but Jimin convinced him onto helping him in terms with Lisa and he just find himself nodding along with just the mention of Lisa’s name.

“Ok” Jimin said trying to be patient. They reached the dance studio and they started their routine. While stretching, Jungkook just can’t seem to figure out why Jimin suddenly wanted to know Rose badly.

“Hey hyung” Jungkook call Jimin. Jimin turned around and raised an eyebrow to him. Jungkook studied his hyung’s face and he just really came up with one idea.

“Yah what is it brat?” Jimin asked unaware that his really being obvious but he just can’t help it. Jungkook just shrugged at him and continued stretching. After stretching, the two started to practice their dance.

It’s already dinner when Lisa called Jungkook. It’s a good thing that they just finished dancing when she called. Jungkook answered the call with uneven breathing

“Hello? Are you ok Jungkook?” Lisa asked immediately when he heard Jungkook’s voice

“Neh… It’s just, we just finished…. dancing” Jungkook said. He sat down on the floor and lean on the mirror, Jimin followed him and gave him water.

“Dancing?” Lisa asked. Jungkook quickly finished drinking and gave the water bottle to Jimin.

“Neh, me and Jimin hyung decided to practice for a bit” he said which made Lisa hummed as her answer

“So why are you calling earlier?” Lisa asked as she sat down on her bed.

“Well, my hyung here is pestering me about Rose-shii” Jungkook said earning a slap in his arms by Jimin

“Jinja?” Lisa asked and she kinda gets the feeling that something might going on

“Neh. He keeps asking me to call you so he can ask about Rose-shii” Jungkook said which made Lisa smile and yes she is right

“Oh ok” she said

“Ok I’m going to put this on speaker” Jungkook said and Lisa just waited until she heard Jimin speaking. She softly laugh as she hear the two bickering

“Aishh just hurry up hyung”

“What am I going to ask?”

“I dunno, you’re the one who wanted to know about her”

“Well”

“Just hurry up hyung!” Jungkook whined making Lisa laughed. The two boys stopped bickering when they heard Lisa laughing. Jimin cleared his throat before speaking

“Annyeonghaseyo Lisa-shii”

“Annyeonghaseyo Jimin-shii” Lisa said. Suddenly Jimin started to feel nervous

“So Jimin-shii what would you wanted to know about Rose unnie?” Lisa asked which made Jimin more nervous and Jungkook but can’t help but to chuckle seeing his hyung like that

“Well, I actually don’t know” Jimin said causing Jungkook to facepalm

“You don’t know?” Lisa asked and Jimin answered yes

“Umm how should we start this then?” Lisa asked and laughs softly

“Lisa-yah how old is Rose-shii?” Jungkook said which made Jimin look at him

“What? You said you don’t know so let’s ask about the basics” Jungkook said to Jimin, and Jimin just nodded at him

“Well Rose is in same age like us Jungkook-ah” Lisa said. Jungkook look at Jimin

“There you have it hyung” Jungkook said and smirked at him earning a smack in his head

“Don’t be cocky” Jimin said but he have to thanks his dongsaeng for this

“Don’t be afraid to ask Jimin-shii” Lisa said. After hesitating Jimin started to ask some questions which Lisa answered comfortably. This conversation turned so much fun to the three of them. Lisa was in the middle of answering when someone suddenly entered her room. She froze and so were the two boys on line

“Yah Lalisa have you seen one of my brushes?” Jisoo asked. Lisa came to her senses and said that she hadn’t seen them. After looking around, Jisoo went out. Lisa let out her breathe that she didn’t even realize she was holding.

“Woah that was close” Lisa said and chuckle

“Well that must be the sign to stop” Jungkook said

“Your right. Well thank you very much then Lisa-shii” Jimin said

“You’re welcome Jimin-shii” Lisa said. Jungkook took his phone from his hyung’s hand and stand up. He turned off the speaker mode and put his phone in his ear.

“That was fun” Jungkook said and smiled

“It’s indeed fun” Lisa said and smiled too

“Well, I didn’t expect Jimin hyung to be like that” Jungkook said and they both know well that something interesting will happen.

“Well we will just have to watch” Lisa said and laughs. Jungkook listened to Lisa’s laugh and he can’t help but to say something he wanted to say but his afraid. He suddenly thinks of an idea

“Hey can I sing something to you?” Jungkook said, he suddenly remember the new song that they will be recording. Lisa was surprised but then said yes, so Jungkook started singing

“Snowflakes fall down

And get farther away little by little

I miss you, I miss you

I miss you, I miss you

How much longer do I have to wait

How many more nights do I have to stay awake

I miss you, I miss you

I miss you,

  Bogo sipda~

When Jungkook finished singing he feels happy to finally say it even though through a song. But when silence followed he suddenly started to get nervous. He was about to spoke when Lisa speak

“Nado bogoshipo"


 

I was so hooked on watching Liskook that I completely forgot to update. I just really can't get enough with those two! By the way, how was today's update? Hope you guys like it! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thank you for always subscribing and commenting, I really appreciated it! 

PS: THIS IS A PURE FANFICTION, SOME YOU MIGHT CROSS ARE REAL BUT THE WHOLE STORY IS JUST MADE BY ME. NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

JUST COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ^-^