Chapter 11

Some: "What are we?"

Jungkook's POV

'Oh no, oh no, this is bad' I thought as I marched backward and forward to my shared room with Namjoon hyung.

"Would you please calm down" V hyung said, getting annoyed at me. Today is SBS Gayo Daejun, we're supposed to be getting ready now but me and Jimin and V hyung are in my shared room with Namjoon hyung. I told them about what happened last night, their trying to calm me down but I just can't 

"What I'm gonna do hyung? What if Lisa get scolded because of me? What if-" I didn't get to finish what I'm saying because V hyung forced me to sit on my bed 

"Calm down ok! There's nothing you can do but to calm down" V hyung said with his deep voice making me stop 

"Maybe her members already know?" Jimin hyung asked, his sitting at Namjoon's bed 

"Well I know it's only Rose" I said 

"Maybe it's Rose then" Jimin said trying to ease my anxious 

"But it doesn't feel like it's her" I said cause if it's Rose, her voice would be in teasing way since she already know 

"Nonsense your just being exaggerated" Jimin said but I just really can't help but to get nervous. 

"Jiminie is right, stop worrying already" V hyung said and he pat my shoulders 

"But we're going to meet them today at SBS Gayo an- and-" again I didn't get to finish again as Jimin hyung spoke this time

"Stop it ok. So what if we're gonna meet them today at SBS Gayo? It's not like you'll die" Jimin hyung said

"Be like a man, where's the Jungkook that always hit us huh?" V hyung said, he put his arms around my shoulders. He and Jimin hyung gave me a reassuring smile that made me sighed. I felt that my whole body relax that I didn't even felt that was tense 

"Don't be nervous now ok. If something might happen we're here to help you 'cause finally our makanae has a girlfriend" Jimin hyung said, what he said was ok until he mentioned the word girlfriend making me flustered 

"Girlfriend?" I asked him, he nodded and raised an eyebrow at me

"Yes girlfriend. Girl - friend" he said and smiled innocently but I know he said that on purpose 

"Ok I think this is enough. We need to get ready now or else we're the ones that will get scolded" V hyung said. He stood up and we followed him. The three of us went out and went to the dining room to eat. After eating, all of us head to Big hit ent. to prepare.

I was nervous the whole time but of course I didn't let anyone notice it. I was having this bad feeling and I'm really afraid of what's gonna happen. 

We're on the car now heading to the red carpet. I kept opening and closing my phone whether should I message Lisa or not, I was afraid that her phone is still not with her. After hesitating so much I finally decided to message her 

"Annyeong Lisa! Good luck on your performance later ^-^

I clicked the send button then hid my phone. We're already nearing and the thought of meeting her with her whole group made me really anxious. 'Ahhh why do I always have to be so careless?' I thought. The car stopped signaling that we're already here, I sighed deeply and fixed myself cause I'm being unprofessional. And just like the other festival's like this, we walked to the red carpet and did what we're always doing.

After the red carpet we went first to the waiting room. A lot of idols are here and there are some artists too. Before it starts the staff called Jimin hyung and the other idols who are performing in the Opening performance saying their gonna do a rehearsal, we wanted to see it but we're not allowed to. I was looking for Lisa but unfortunately I can't find her. After waiting we finally can go out and we were guided to where our seats are. After doing a one minute countdown the show finally starts.

In the big screen and the small screen near at us, shows an artist drawing then it's Lee Soo Man. He was explaining about Kpop and the thing about Kpop A to Z. After that the Opening show officially started. It was the Classical performance first, the music is really relaxing it even made me closed my eyes for a second. Then it was the Modern dance performance where Jimin hyung participated with. Me and my members stood up to see Jimin hyung clearly, I was amazed by their performance and I could totally see that they've worked hard on it. Next is the Rock performance, it was at our backs so we had to turned to watch it. It was lit of course. And finally the street dance performance. I quickly turned back my head so that I can't miss it.

I looked at the stage instead of the screen near at us, so that I can see Lisa better. The three boys started then followed by the girls. I looked at Lisa or should I say my whole attention is just on Lisa. She was wearing a red and black striped long sleeve crop top, underneath was a black tube I guess, black shorts, black socks and black boots. I can barely see it but she's also wearing a stocking. She looked like she was having fun. It was ok but then I slightly frowned when I saw her and Ten danced together even though it was only short.

Their performance was finished and it was Taenim sunbaenim turns. After that both Modern and Street dance performers entered. I saw Lisa and Jimin hyung went in front, I guess I need to apologize to Jimin hyung for not watching him in this performance cause my whole attention again was on Lisa. The performance finished and they exited, I heard Namjoon hyung voice narrating. He introduced the three MC. Even though the performance was finished the image of Lisa and Ten danced together made me feel bitter inside, making me hard to focused on what the MC's are talking. I returned to my senses when someone was already performing, I tried to erase that thought and just focused on watching. I slightly turned my back so that I can watch better cause I preferred looking at the stage than the screen that are naturally near at us.

After the performance of NCT I was slightly surprised that it was BlackPink turns. I really focused this time cause I don't want to miss anything on their performance. The sounds of whistle means their performing whistle, I can't help but to get hype. I slightly turned my back and made eye contact with Namjoon hyung that was smiling like there's no tomorrow. I saw V hyung looking at me, well more like smirking. I looked back and they started performing, I can't help but to sang along. Watching and listening makes me memorized their lyrics, parts and even the choreography. I was slightly startled when the song switched to Buljangnan abruptly but that didn't stopped me for jamming along. I was too engrossed that I didn't care about anything, I even did a little dance moves. I'm already aware that Namjoon hyung is jamming along with V hyung. When Lisa is performing she's like a different person. She looks like a chic and bad girl but in reality she's just a shy and cute girl.

I smiled and clapped proudly when their performance was finished. I turned back so I can look at my members

"Yah kookie that was lit right!?" Namjoon hyung exclaimed and I nodded 

"Wahh Lisa is so pretty" V hyung said, I slightly glared at him 

"I think Jennie looked pretty" both me and V hyung looked at Namjoon hyung and raised an eyebrow at him

"What?" He asked innocently 

"Yah, yah stopped and focus guys" Jin hyung said making us stopped 

The performance kept on going, I was joking around with my hyungs when BlackPink came. They we're guided by a staff, I looked at Lisa but she was looking at her unnies. I just smiled and looked back to my hyungs. So far the event was ok though our seats change for 3 times. But thanks to that we had an interaction with Big Bang sunbaenim and we were laughing at how stiff Jimin hyung is. And the last change made us seat near to BlackPink. I kept looking at Lisa but I get a feeling that someone is looking at me also. The event is nearing to an end when I saw Lisa leaving her seat, suddenly the thought of following her entered my mind. 

"Hyung I'm just gonna go to the restroom" I said to Namjoon and he gave me nod. I stood up and secretly followed her 

'What is this? I looked like a stalker' I thought as I saw her entered the girls restroom. I sighed and decided to wait for her, I suddenly remember when I also waited for her to come out in the restroom on AAA

'What's with this on the restroom really' I thought as I realize that we kept meeting because of the restroom. 'Well I gotta thanks whoever invented the restroom' I laugh softly at that thought. I was too engrossed on thinking when

"Oh Jungkook-shii" I looked up and saw Lisa looking at me

"Annyeong!" I greeted at her and smiled 

"What are you doing here Jungkook-shii?" she asked at me and I slightly frowned at her 

"Waiting for you of course" I said 

"In the restroom really?" She asked and raised an eyebrow at me. I looked at her questioningly and I suddenly realize what she was pointing. I suddenly lost my composure at how weird it sounds 

"That's not it!" I said, almost stuttering. She laughed at my reaction, I looked at her and she looked comfortable than our first meeting. I guess this just proves that we're already closed 

"What's with the restroom like really" she said after laughing 

"I know right" I said, agreeing to her 

"Hey do you want to hang out for a bit?" I asked her, I was kinda hesitating on asking her that but I have to took the chance right? 

"Sure! But not here thought" she said and we laugh. We looked for a place where it's only near and no one is around 

"So how are you?" I asked 

"Ok I guess. Our schedule is kinda full so it was tiring" she said. I looked at her and she was pouting, I softly laugh at her

"Wae?" She asked. I shook my head and looked at her 

"Nothing" I said 

"By the way, I didn't know that you and BamBam are childhood friends" I said opening the topic about her and BamBam

"Ahh that. Kunpimook parents and my parents are already closed even before we were born. That's why we also ended up getting in the same dance crew" she said

"We were really closed but ever since we came here in Korea we grew apart" she said. I looked at her and she seems like she's really sad about it

"Hey don't be sad, I'm sure that the both of you will become close again" I said 

"I guess so. But you know what, I'm really glad that you became my friend" she said. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back on what she said 

"Aigoo nado" I said and pat her head. She was slightly taken aback on what I did but she just smiled 

We continued talking that we totally forgot about the time and where we are

"There you are!" Both me and Lisa was startled, we turned around and we saw Rose with V hyung. 'Wait V hyung!?' They walked towards us and their expression aren't good 

"Yah! We were very worried at you! We taught you were already flushed!" Rose scolded Lisa, I can't help but to laugh at the words she used 

"Hey young man don't laugh cause your also in a big trouble" I stopped and looked at V hyung with widen eyes 

"Did the both of you realize that were on a event?" Rose said making Lisa and me hang our heads low

"Anyways we better go now, Jennie unnie is in bad mood now because of you. You had a long explaining to do" Rose said to her. Suddenly I felt guilty cause I'm the one who invited her to hang out 

"You too. Even though your much stronger than us, your so gonna get it today from Namjoon hyung" V hyung said. Both of us kept our heads hang low 

"Sunbae thank you for helping we're gonna go now" Rose said and bowed to V hyung. She held Lisa's hand and they walked away. Lisa looked back and smiled apologetic to me even though I should be the one who's doing that 

"We should also go now too" V hyung said. He started walking and I followed him

'Why do we always get caught? When can we hang out peacefully?' I sighed deeply knowing that when we get home both of us will experience a hard time


 

Sorry for the late update guys! There's just a lot of school work that I needed to do. So how was today's update? Hoped that you guys will enjoy this. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Feel free to say it~~~

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciated it! SARANGHAEYO MY PRECIOUS READERS!

PS: THIS IS A PURE FANFICTION, SOME YOU MIGHT CROSS ARE REAL BUT THE WHOLE STORY IS JUST MADE BY ME. NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

JUST COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ^-^