Chapter 1

Some: "What are we?"

 

Jungkook's POV

It all started when we finally saw them in personal.

It was our last stage for Blood, Sweat and Tears while it's their first stage for their Playing with fire. I really didn't like them that much but I like their music, specially their new song, Buljangnan. I was walking back from our waiting room from the restroom when I saw her. She looked confused, nervous and lost. I stopped walking because I don't like encountering with girls, I tried to hide but then it feels like I don't want to so instead I approached her.  

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bow, she looked startled but then return to her senses and did the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim" she looked at me and smiled. She looked like a doll just like what I've heard.  She was wearing a black skinny jeans, a plain pink loose long sleeve and adidas shoes. Her outfit look just like their group name 'Blackpink'. I've also notice that her eyes are quite big and I swear it sparkles. Her lips are just small but plumpy.  She only had a light make up on but she still look beautiful.  

"Umm sunbae?" I blink my eyes to return myself to reality. I swear I felt my eyes got bigger when I realized I was staring at her longer than I expect. This time it was me that was startled cause I realized that I approached her at my own will instead of avoiding her.  

"Ah mian I didn't mean to stare" I said and looked away,  I heard her chuckle.  

"Umm I approached because you looked lost" I said, looking at her again

"Ah neh, actually I parted from the unnies because I need to go to the restroom but then I forgot to ask where our dressing room was. I can't call because my phone is in my bag and my bag is with them so yeah, I'm lost sunbae." She said looking down to hide her embarrassment

"I can lend you my phone so you can call them" I said, she then looked up and her eyes got bigger. 

"Jinja!?" She said a little louder. I took my phone from my pocket, opened it and inserted my password. I gave it to her, she first hesitated but then she took it.  I felt her hands brushed with mine and I swear I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.  

I looked at her typing and then she put my phone to her ears. She walk back a little and started talking, asking. I looked at her. I just realized that were the only ones here in the hallways. And I just can't believe that I'm talking to a girl and helping her right now.  It took a few minutes until the call was ended.  She ran back to me and gave the phone to me and there it goes again, our hands brushed and the strange feeling again. She smiled and thanked me.

"Manager oppa said that he will fetch me here so sunbae you can go ahead now. Jinja neomu kamsahamnida! I wouldn't know what to do if you haven't come, I feel like crying but then you came. It feels like your an angel" she said and smiled sweetly to me and I smiled back at her.

"It's ok, your a hoobae so I should take care of you. And I would like to wait till your manager is here." I don't know what is happening,  why am I like this?  I should be running away already but I'm not.  And it also feels like I want to stay here a little longer.

"No it's ok sunbae, you can go ahead now.  It's really embarrassing you already helped me and you don't have to wait. They might be looking already for you" she said a little worried because I won't go.

"It's ok, I have plenty of time.  Plus I really can't leave you here all alone" I said. I looked around and found some lounge chair.

"Let's go seat there" I said to her and pointed it. We walked towards to it and sat.

It was really awkward but I still don't want to go. To break the awkwardness,  I decide to talk to her about their comeback.  We talked for a few minutes until her manager came to pick her up.  We bid goodbyes and her manager thanked me. When they disappeared,  I walked back to our waiting room. When I opened the door, all of them looks like they have their own worlds. I took a seat next to a sleeping Suga and took my phone to play a game. Then I remember that a minute ago she used it, I didn't know that a smile creep in to my mouth and Hobi hyung noticed it. I didn't noticed that Hobi hyung was approaching me until he snatched my phone from my hands. My eyes got bigger from what he did and I almost cursed, thanked God I didn't because Jin hyung is gonna scold me again.  

"Hyung!" I shouted and tried to snatch my phone from him

"Hmmmm your only playing a game but how come your smiling like an idiot?" He asked and examine my phone, he then looked at me suspiciously and clicked his tongue like some kind of detective.

"Hyung it was because I was already winning!" I whined.  It was true though but I was also surprised on what he said.  I took my phone from him and saw that my character was already dead.  I let out a frustrating signed and look at Hobi hyung angrily.  He smiled at me and make a peace sign and then he run off. I didn't even bother to chase him because I told myself that today is good day for me and I wouldn't let them ruin it.  

"Yah Hobi hyung was right, why are you smiling like an idiot?" I looked up and saw Jimin hyung.  He sat beside me and took my phone from me.  

"Nothing" I said and frowned "Is it bad to smile now?" I asked in sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes.  

"You guys, don't bother our makanae or else he would punch us" Jin hyung said and they all laughed. The sleeping Suga is now awake and laughing along. All I could do is let out a big sigh.  

We we're called to get ready because after a two groups that will perform it was our time.  Since it's our last stage, we we're the last one to perform. I was seating comfortably and playing with my phone again when a familiar song started to play.  I immediately look up from my phone and look at the tv.  Their we're already performing. I put my phone aside and decide to watch their performance, it was their first stage and the stage looked amazing. I unknowingly hummed along to their song. And then she was showed to the screen, she looked totally different now than before. She had gotten more charismatic with her make up and outfit. I was too engrossed watching and humming along that I didn't notice that Namjoon hyung took a seat with me.  

"Their song is good right?" I was startled at first but then returned to my senses quickly

"Ah neh hyung" I quickly turned again to the tv as their performance for Buljangnan is coming to an end. The camera was once focused to her again and she really looked beautiful. There it goes again, that strange feeling in my stomach.  

"It's quite fascinating that we both used the same formula in our song and both turned out pretty good. I honestly like the chorus and I also like Lisa's rap. And they don't look like a rookie at all" Rapmon hyung said quite amaze by them. But the mention of her name made me smile like an idiot again. Good thing it was only Namjoon hyung is here.  

The performance is finished, I thought that's just it but then their another song came up playing. This song was sadder compared to their first song. Their seating on the swing and it kinda made me nervous cause what if she suddenly falls down? Wait? Am I actually really concerned that much! I shaked off that thought and just focused on their performance again.  The song was really soothing and it feels like a campfire song. I closed my eyes and hum along again. I also can hear Rapmon hyung humming along.  

"Wahhh jinja. Yah Kookie I think I'm becoming their fan" Namjoon hyung said causing me to open my eyes and looked at him, raising one eyebrow. Namjoon hyung looked back at me

"What? Why? Their pretty and talented!" Namjoon hyung said trying to convince me but he actually don't have to because I also think that I'm becoming a fan.

"Nothing because you usually like girl groups with y concept" I said, just to

"Yah no! I'm not!" He said back, trying to convince me again but this time I didn't talk back as their performance was coming to an end again. We watched it until it was finished and another group was performing now. We waited until our other members are here with us.

We were now on standby. I was standing and leaning to a wall, entertaining myself while playing a game when I heard some female voices greeting. I looked up and it was Blackpink, I quickly hid my phone and look at them. They greeted us and we also greeted them. I saw her bowing her head and when she looked up our eyes met.  For a moment there I thought the time stopped. She then smiled at me, she walk towards my direction and bowed.

"Sunbae we met again. Jinja neomu kamsahamnida to what happen earlier" she said and smiled, I smiled back

"No it's ok, it's nothing at all" I said. She was about to say something again when we we're called.  

"Oh gotta go, bye!" I said and we all hurriedly walk to the stage.

We performed our tradition when it comes to our last stage performance and that is to make hearts for our beloved army's. Our performance went well and we came back to our waiting room. After a few minutes we were called again along with all the artist's. I was expecting to see Blackpink but I didn't saw them. We were at the front but at the right side end. Before the camera roll, I saw Blackpink hurriedly walking and they we're pointed to the other side next to Twice. The camera rolls and the host's started talking. The winner today is Twice, it's not really a surprised at all. The program had ended and we have to go back to our dressing room so that we can go home to our dorm.

When we came out of the building and head towards our car,  I can feel my eyes closing and my body seems to become heavy, it just means I already need to sleep. We we're walking at the parking lot and nearing to our car when we saw Blackpink outside their car, that is only a one car away from us. Their talking and joking to each other, but then they noticed us so they stopped and greeted us.  We greeted back. I was about to keep on going when their manager stopped me.

"Excuse me Jungkook-shii please take this as a thank you for what you did to our Lisa. You are so kind" the manager said and handed me a paper bag, it seems kinda heavy.

"I don't know if your on diet or not but it's actually a lot since our Lisa said to make it many and heavy. Our Lisa is really thankful for what you did" the manager said and smiled at me

"Oh no it's ok you don't have to" I said and was about to give it back but he pushed it to me

"Go and take it or Lisa will be sad plus you have to go now their waiting for you" He then pointed our car, our manager was waiting and all of the members are already inside. I had no choice but to took it, I bowed and thanked him and run towards to our car and went inside. Once I was inside, manager-nim also went inside and the driver started the car and then we we're heading out.  

"Hey what was that about? And what was that?" V hyung asked me and pointed the paper bag in my lap.  

"Oh this? Blackpink's manager gave it to me" I said, trying to sound innocent.

"What!?" Their all looking at me now, in disbelief and some are even raising their eyebrow specially Namjoon hyung.

 "Why would he gave you something?" Namjoon hyung asked

"Uh because I help them earlier?" I said still trying to sounding innocent

"What help?" Jin hyung asked while V hyung was trying to take away the paper bag from me when he saw that it was full of snacks.  

"Just helping not a big deal actually" I said. It's good thing they stopped asking but V hyung kept on pestering about sharing the snacks but I didn't give any specially when Blackpink manager said the Lisa will be sad if I didn't accept it. Instead of sleeping, I stayed awake and listened to some music and thinking about their manager said.  

"Go and take it or Lisa will be sad"

"Lisa will be sad huh" I wonder what will happen from now on.


 

So................

Im really sorry for this chapter cause I dont know if it's good or not but I hoped you've enjoyed it

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciated it!

PS: THIS IS A PURE FANFICTION, SOME YOU MIGHT CROSS ARE REAL BUT THE WHOLE STORY IS JUST MADE BY ME. NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR CHAPTER 2 ^-^