Kiss

Moon and Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t know how much I wanted to kiss you.”

 

MMXXVII

 

The one-year old Kim Haneul was sitting on his crib, playing with a toy unicorn (given by his Auntie Lisa), his grasp on the toy loose as he watched his mother walked back in forth in his nursery room. Lee Hayi exhaled loudly which really caught Haneul's attention who let go of his plushie and he was now standing awkwardly, holding on the side of the crib for support. 

 

"Ma... Ma..."

 

Hayi's head quickly turned and rushed towards the crib, Haneul eyeing him curiously, making her giggled. Looked like Haneul felt her anxiety. She kneeled to be in level with Haneul and put her hand near Haneul who excitedly grabbed it, his little hand wrapped around her finger, making her smile. 

 

"Omma's fine, baby. It's just that.. Omma can be so paranoid sometimes, you know," she softly said, as if Haneul could understand her. He extended his other hand upwards. Hayi nodded and picked Haneul up, she also stood up and started to slowly sway, making Haneul giggled. "I know, omma's so weird, right? Omma shouldn't feel this way. It's.. I trust your appa, honey, don't get me wrong.. But.." she trailed off and stopped swaying. Haneul pouted and not-so-gently grabbed her waist-longed hair. 

 

"Ma... Pa..." he mumbled and a lot of gibberish followed, making Hayi laughed. 

 

"Should we go see him? Does our Haneul want to see his appa?" she asked, making her voice should like a baby, which Haneul responded by pulling her hair and started babbling. 

 

So that's why she's here now, on SBS's building, with the now 33-year-old soloist, the forever other half of 1Punch, Jung Jaewon, smirking at her as they walked the corridors where the dressing rooms are. 

 

"So... You're here because Haneul wanted to see his father?" One asked, the smirk on his face widen as Hayi rolled her eyes. 

 

"Shut up, oppa. It's just.." Hayi trailed off, shifting Haneul's position on her arms, who was busy looking around his new surroundings. 

 

One just shook his head and offered his arms. "Let me carry Haneul," he said and Hayi eyed him seriously before facing her son. 

 

"Haneul-ah, do you want your Uncle Jaewon to carry you?" she asked and shifted Haneul again, making the toddler faced One. Kim Haneul is one sensitive baby. He doesn't just let other people carry him. He would also often cry if his parents are not around, except when he's really familiar with the person holding him. One playfully pouted at Haneul, making him giggled and extended his arms, so Hayi passed him to Jaewon. "Careful," she added and Jaewon just rolled his eyes. 

 

"I've carried Haneul every time you bring him to YGE. He's already familiar with me. Stop fussing like a mother hen," he retorted and smiled at Haneul who giggled.

 

"So..." Hayi trailed off when they reached Jaewon's dressing room, One written on the door. Jaewon motioned his hand, pointing on the end of the corridor. 

 

"That's Bobby's dressing room, go," he nonchalantly said and grabbed the towel she was holding, shifting Haneul, who was now drooling on his shirt. 

 

"Oh my gosh! Haneul-ah!" she exclaimed as One wiped the mess on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, oppa. Here, give me Haneul," she said and motioned to get Haneul but One moved him away. 

 

"No. Just go, Hayi-yah. Talk with Bobby and please, stop being jealous of Jisoo. You're the woman Bobby married, not her, okay?" he said and rolled his eyes, making Hayi speechless. Jaewon smirked and lightly poked her forehead. "You're always this transparent, Hayi. Go talk to Bobby. Leave Haneul to me. You know I'm his favorite un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter