Little Things

Moon and Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You fall in love with the little things about someone, like the sound of their laughter and the way their smile forms.”

 

MMXXVIII

 

“Unnie~” Suhyun practically whined, making Hayi shook her head, smiling at her dongsaeng. They’re practically on their thirties already, but Suhyun will always be Suhyun. She would always be cute and always whine like a teenager.

 

“Suh, I’m sorry but I’m busy next week,” Hayi stated while hanging the laundry on its hamper. She was on their apartment’s veranda in Mapogu. It was a sunny day, a nice day wash used clothes and hang the laundry.

 

“But, unnie, its Jisoo-unnie’s birthday next week. Almost everyone is coming. As in everyone,” Suhyun said and even motioned with her hands.

 

“Everyone!” The two woman turned their attention to the one-and-a-half-year-old kid sitting on the mat, playing with his toy blocks.

 

“Ahw, uri Haneul is so cute,” Suhyun cooed and went near Haneul, pinching his cheeks affectionately. Hayi smiled and picked Haneul up, laughing when Haneul excitedly hugged his mother.

 

“Mama’s boy,” Suhyun playfully said and rolled her eyes, making Hayi laughed harder. “But unnie! You should go to Jisoo-unnie’s birthday. Please! Even iKON and Winner is coming. You should go, too. Bring Haneul,” Suhyun said, persuading Hayi.

 

“Suh, I can’t bring Haneul there. I’m sure it’s gonna be a wild party. It’s YGA anyway,” Hayi said, swaying slowly, making Haneul to close his eyes. He was obviously sleepy already.

 

“Oh my gosh, of course not. It’s Kim Jisoo we’re talking about. I’m sure it’s gonna be a childish party. Full of chicken and unicorns,” Suhyun argued while Hayi rolled her eyes. Suhyun grabbed Hayi’s arm, making her stop from swaying. Haneul looked up, sensing that his mother stop movin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter