Name

Moon and Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’d been hearing my name for 31 damn years but you made it sound like it was worth something.”

 

MMXXVI

 

Kim Jinhwan rolled his eyes as he watched Kim Jiwon walked back and forth outside the emergency room, obviously agitated. 

 

"Hyung, stop pacing and calm down. It's making me dizzy," Hanbin stated, grabbing Bobby by his forearm. 

 

"She's gonna be fine, right?" Bobby mumbled more to himself, making Donghyuk sighed. Yes, iKON is here outside the emergency room of Seoul National University Hospital. Why? Because the boys were visiting at Bobby's house when Hayi suddenly screamed, and hell happened. Everyone went crazy, not knowing what to do. Thankfully, Donghyuk and Chanwoo gathered their wits and rushed the very pregnant Hayi into the hospital. 

 

"She's gonna be alright, hyung. Hayi-noona will always be okay. She's such a strong, independent woman, remember?" Chanwoo said, smiling, trying to uplift the heavy atmosphere around them. 

 

"But... She's supposed to be due next week," Yunhyeong commented, earning a glare from s, Bobby becoming more pale and nervous. 

 

"Really, hyung," June muttered, elbowing the older man. "Don't mind him. We all know Hayi-noona and the baby will be fine," he added, forcing himself to smile even tho he was worried, too. 

 

"They're gonna be fine, Jiwon-ah," Jinhwan stated, nodding and Bobby helplessly sighed. Just then the door opened, revealing a nurse, rushing towards the group. 

 

"She needs her husband," the nurse said and Bobby immediately raised his hand and the nurse led him inside. He gulped when he entered the room and saw Hayi on the bed, looking so tired and struggling. 

 

"Ji," she called, before she suddenly screamed and Bobby didn't know what to do but rushed on her side, grabbing her hand. 

 

"Ottokke? Ottoke?" Bobby kept mumbling while Hayi tried to breathe in between the contra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter