YulTi- Too Loud but Lovely

Yuri The Player

The nine young ladies just got back from the little tour they had. "WHOA THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" Tiffany shouted when they sat down at the table waiting for food. 

"Yo Tiff shut up you are too loud!" Hyoyeon said with a annoyed face. 

"Hyo I know you love me being loud." Tiffany wink to Hyoyeon. 

"That was disgusting." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. 

"Yuriiiiii was that disgusting?" Tiffany ask Yuri out of all. 

"Yes wait I mean no.!" Yuri is now running again because of a certain eye smile. 

"HEY! SO MEAN!" Tiffany pouted when she can't reach Yuri.

"Not I am just stating true fact!" Yuri shouted as she turn back. 

"Fine!" Tiffany stomped away. 

"I thought I told you to not be so loud already." Jessica said as she shook her head. 

"I tried..." Tiffany sigh loudly. 

"God even her sigh is loud." Hyoyeon commented and saw a glare. 

"Jessi I will be back later I want sometime alone." Tiffany whispered to Jessica and walked out. 

"What happened? Seohyun finally ask after seeing the scene. 

"Hellfany active." Jessica said calmly. 

"Crap Hyoyeon you might want to sleep in someone else room tonight. HellFany wanting time alone you know." Taeyeon said to Hyoyeon. 

"Yep. Yuri can I be in a different room for tonight?" Hyoyeon already shaking. 

"Other rooms are under reconstruction rightnow maybe you can share with one other?" Yuri apologize. 

"Nope!" All of the other girls said right away. 

"Come on please Seohyun?" Hyoyeon pleaded the Maknae. 

"Sorry but I don't want HellFany in my room." Seohyun smiled. 

"Arghhhhh Yuri please? At least both of us are going to die because you are part of it too." Hyoyeon begged. 

"Ummm ok?..." Yuri not sure if she should. 

"You two are so dead tonight." Sunny fake an evil smile. 

"Ummm please continue to eat I will go somewhere quick." Yuri accuse herself. 

........

'Yuri you dumb thing why even you went overboard this time!' Yuri scolded herself. 

Yuri ran out and tried to find Tiffany. She searched and saw Tiffany sitting at the edge of a big rock. 

"Hey you ok? Sorry about earlier." Yuri said as she sat down beside Tiffany. 

"Its beautiful here. And its fine. I'm just too loud like everyone say." Tiffany said with a bit sadness. 

"Hey you are loud but lovely you know that's just you plus it doubles your beauty inside out." Yuri trying to make the situation better. 

"Stop lying I know its annoying." Tiffany said eyes still fix on the scene infront. 

"No i mean it yes its annoying but its lovely its good to have a person like you around because everything seem bright. Now you are so quiet like this it feels weird and boring." Yuri said smiling. 

"You are such a sweet talker." Tiffany smiled.

"Of course have you not know I have many fangirls and boys." Yuri joked but real. 

"I heard but never thought you would be such a charmer." Tiffany now facing Yuri. 

"You know I am popular because my charm but I care about others feelings." Yuri voice changed. 

"I know but do you know that right now you are on everyone's mind?" Tiffany asked. 

"What do you mean?" Yuri ask pretending not to know. 

"Nothing never mind but if one day you have to choose between some girls who love you the same and care for you who would you choose?" Tiffany ask again.

"Ummmmm probably the one I love and know I can't live without her or let all of them go before I hurt them." Yuri said in a sweet voice. 

"What if you let them go and they can't leave you?" Tiffany said. 

"That I mean I don't know anymore if they are hurt I am hurt twice as much because I see them break apart and frown." Yuri said looking at the blank sky. 

"Ok I guess I should stop asking weird questions." Tiffany smiled. 

The two were sitting when suddenly Yuri felt something on her shoulder. She turn her head and saw the sleeping Tiffany sleeping soundly on her shoulder. 'You are loud but lovely you know. Haha how cute.' Yuri thought and smiled. 

Yuri stood up and carried Tiffany bridal style back. When she reach the pink room she opened the door but she couldn't. 

"Hey Hyoyeon help me here please." Yuri said when she saw Hyoyeon walk by. 

"Oh did the princess fall asleep?" Hyoyeon asked as she open the door. 

"Yea she is." Yuri said after she put Tiffany on the bed. 

"Ok we can go now too trust me later tonight its our death." Hyoyeon said as she shuffled out. 

"You don't seem to kill someone I dont know why they are so scared but that is cute. Good night" Yuri said before she left the room. 

"You care so much Yuri-ah I tried to hold it but I can't anymore...goodnight" Tiffany mumbled when she heard the door close. 

............

A/n: There Yulti soon this story will end maybe 2 more chapter yep. Thank you for those subscribers and readers!