YulHyo- Nice Moves

Yuri The Player

YulHyo is in Yuri's room right now. "Tonight we will die omg if we die tonight. Yuri I am so glad to meet you and I love you." Hyo dramatically said. 

"Haha are we really going to die?" Yuri ask innocently. 

"Yo boiii last time she got mad and wanted time alone well it was Taeyeon who mad her piss, she came back normally so everyone thought she is cool then but later that night she went into Taeyeon's room and tied her up then paint her pink cut her cloths went into Tae's IG and post 'I Ate Pop And I Liked It'." Hyoyeon finished. 

"Damn she did all those?" Yuri asked. 

"Yep! So tonight I dont want to sleep yet." Hyoyeon said. 

"Why won't you sleep?" Yuri kept asking.

"I need to practice and becareful of that loud pink monster." Hyo said.

"Oh what do you need to practice?" Yuri still asking questions. 

"Dancing. Can you dance?" Hyoyeon asked back.

"A little probably not as good as you though." Yuri said. 

"Well then get up and dance with me!" Hyoyeon shouted in joy. 

The two started dancing and was amazed by one another. Yuri was surprise by how can someone like Hyoyeon dance so well and so good without any flaws. Hyoyeon was amaze by how the humble owner of this resort can dance so y. 

"To be honest I am surprise a humble and formal owner like you can dance these pop dances." Hyoyeon said after they sat down. 

"Haha I do dance with her from time to time but kind of stopped when that happened." Yuri kind of sad. 

"Come on lets dance again stop being sad because I hate cry babies." Hyoyeon said and got a glare from Yuri. 

"Ok and I am not a cry baby." Yuri said pouting. 

"Aishhh whatever lets dance to....I got a boy by SNSD?" Hyoyeon ask.

"Oh yeses my best is on this one." Yuri seem hyped. 

"Ok I will play the music." Hyoyeon said as she played the song. 

The two were dancing so well like they have been practicing for a long time now. They continue to dance when suddenly the door flung opened. Outside the door were 7 girls 6 of them seem amazed while 1 seem pissed. 

"Wow Yuri can dance so well." Yoona said with her jaw dropping. 

"Yep that was amazing." Sooyoung said next. 

"Hyoyeon you guys better be quieter or I can be the one killing you instead of Tiffany." Jessica said coldly. 

"Why would you kill me?" Hyoyeon ask even though she know. 

"You are interrupting my beauty sleep." Jessica said back. 

"Oh oops sorry anyone want to join?" Hyoyeon not really caring.

Everyone shouted and enter the room. Now there are 9 of them in the large room. "We have 9 now we can dance like they do!" Taeyeon smiled. 

"Ok get in position!" Hyoyeon yelled and everyone obeyed even Jessica. 

Yuri was so amaze by now all of them dance so well especially Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung. They were all dancing when Hyoyeon move to her spot but trip on someone's feet and fell backward. She didn't feel the floor but something soft and warm. Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw Yuri under her. 

"Shhhh oops sorry Yuri did I hurt you?" Hyoyeon asked as she got up. 

"Yea I should ask are you ok?" Yuri asked back. 

"Yes." Hyoyeon shyly turned away. 

'Cute Haha' Yuri thought. 

The song was over soon everyone left the room and there is only YulHyo left again. "I want to sleep now so tired." Hyoyeon yawn. 

"Yea I am too." Yuri said but then realize there is only one bed. 

"You can have the bed." Yuri smiled. 

"No we can both sleep on the bed we are both girls anyways." Hyo said as she lay down. 

Yuri moved to straddle Hyoyeon and smirked. "What if I'm a guy trapped in a girl's form?" Yuri seductively said. 

Hyoyeon pushed Yuri off of her and shyly smiled. Then said, "You are a girl stop it now I want to sleep." Hyoyeon turned the other way she Yuri won't see her blushed. 

'Haha that was cute I betbshe is blushing madly now.' Yuri thought and went to dream land. 

.........

A/N: Sorry this one is kind of short yeah but we are getting close to the end now aren't we. Who will Yuri choose? I don't know we will wait. Thank you readers. I love you all Haha