YulSun-Aegyo heat

Yuri The Player

Yuri woke up the next morning and got freshen up ready to spend another day with the new girls. Yuri walked out of her room and she saw a familiar figure. "Oh hey Sunny what are you doing here?" Yuri asked a bit curious. "Well what do you think waiting for you ofc." Sunny said with no emotion. 

God she does exactly what Diana would do.- Yuri.

"Oh ok thanks let's go I'll show you guys around." Yuri offering Sunny to go first. 

Sunny didn't go first but she linked her arm with Yuri and dragged her to the others. Holy shh she is bold.- Yuri. Yuri was in her deep thoughts when they already got to the others. Sunny tugged on Yuri's shirt which Yuri turn to look at the shorter girl. Sunny was showing Yuri some of her cute aegyo and it made Yuri's heart beat faster. 'Holy of the mother nature of the universe! She is so cute!' 

"Yul should we go i want to explore this place now." Sunny whine and did her cute antics again. 

"Uhhhh yeah lets go..hehe." Yuri smiling a bit awkward. 

"Where are you going to show us first?" Sunny asked again arm still link with Yuri's.

"Hmmmmm lets go over there?" Yuri said as she pointed to a side of the resort where you can see some trees forming a circle and a beautiful place inside. 

"Yes lets go girls!" Tiffany shouted as she is already running toward the place. 

"Yah! Slow down no one is going to take it away!" Sunny yelled in her mother tone. 

"Whatever midget!" Tiffany yells back and continue running. 

Everyone shook their heads and walked toward the hyped up girl. When they got to the place Yuri gave them some background information of the place. "These trees as you see it is all around but I tell you if you fly on a plane you will see it is a heart not a circle. It was naturally like this no one really know why either. Those shiny pebbles on the ground it was originally there no one cement it there nor no one take it out. If you fly up you can see it have some kind of message but no one really know what it say. Over here this circle it have grass, dirt, cement, rocks but it is not hand made also natural. You may think I am lying but ask the people around here they will tell you the same thing. This they call it Keppime. It is name because of how it kept the hidden message and no one know. Interesting?" Yuri asked as she finish telling them about the place. Everyone shooked their heads and ask for more.

"Well there was once a saying that if a couple come here and the girl is able to read the message it means that couple is bless to be together from God and two pebbles would come out like magic which the couple would get to take it with them but just like their love that will keep growing some new pebbles take the place of the missing pebbles." Yuri continued but her tone wasn't the same as before. 

"Ummmmm Yuri have you ever tried to see if it works?" Sunny suddenly asked. 

"I did...she could read it but she wouldn't tell me and I guess the myth wasn't all right she left me God didn't fully gave her to me. Though only one pebble came out I still couldn't believe how it did but rumors has it the message isn't the same each time. To this day I still don't know what it said when she read it and as for the pebble...here." Yuri said as she handed Sunny a necklace that seem to have a rock looking object inside this crystal clear glass. Sunny passed the necklace around and it came back to Yuri. 

"Don't be sad Yuri we are here for you now is there other place?" Sunny trying to avoid the heavy atmosphere.

"There certainly is Ms. Lee." Yuri playfully said and winked. 

"Yah! Why can't you just call me Sunny!" Yuri laughing at how cute Sunny is when she is mad. 

"Ok Sunny your aegyo heat is hotter than the actual heat wave here." Yuri said as she tried to calm down. Sunny blushed at what Yuri just said. 'Did she just say my aegyo heat is hotter? God what is this feeling?' Sunny thought. 'She sure know how to be cute haha. No wonder she is the shortest.' Yuri giggled at her thought. 

"Why are you giggling?" Sunny suddenly using a serious tone. 

"Uhhhh at a though The?" Yuri trembling a bit from seeing Sunny. 

"Thought about?" Sunny raised one brow waiting. 

"That....you are cute because you are the shortest!" Yuri ran off as soon as she finish what she said. 

"YAH KWON YURI! ARE YOU SAYING I'M A MIDGET?" Sunny shouted as she try to catch up to Yuri. 

"YESSS GOD HELP ME!!!" Yuri shouted before she was tackled by Sunny. 

"CALL HER SUNKYU!" A voice suddenly shouted and earn a glare from Sunny. 

"TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG! YOU ARE DEAD!" Sunny getting off from Yuri and charge toward the eye smile girl. Tiffany anyways didn't move because she was also steaming due to what Sunny just said earlier...her full name. 

'Haha this midget oops I mean this cute little girl she is cute even without using aegyo but those aegyo doubled it.' -Yuri.

...............

A/N: Yes I finally post this haha but hoped you enjoyed I wonder what the message would be when Yuri next soulmate read it in fact can any of those girls read it? Anyways this story will end soon there still is Yulti and Yulhyo then the last to see who get Yuri haha thank you for reading. Subscribe and upvote thank you.