The one, the secret.

Yuri The Player

When people say times fly when you have fun or in love and it's so true. In three more weeks the eight goddesses will take their leave back to their previous life. During the time they spent they got close to Yuri and more and more they all are falling hard on her. It was morning the sun is bright above the ocean. 

"Whoa ok guys the planes can only take two at a time so who is with who!?" Yuri shouted over the loud girls who are getting excited on getting to see the secret place from high above. 

"Here find your partners." Taeyeon said and everyone obeyed. 

When they all finished this is how the pairing is, SooSun, TaeNy, Yoonhyun, YulHyo. Poor Jessica didn't have a partner so she didn't want to go. "Hey Jessica after I go with Hyoyeon I can go with you." Yuri said trying to brighten up the sad girl. 

"Ok." Jessica said simply. 

With that the rest took off. 

......

TaeNy...

"Hey TaeTae don't you think that we should of take turn going through this with Yuri we might know who is her true love." Tiffany said. 

"True oh wait we are right above it now lets look." Taeyeon said and smiled. 

Tiffany looked and she was a little shocked. "TaeTae I..I can read it."  Tiffany stuttered. 

"What!? What does it say?" Taeyeon asked eagerly. 

"I will tell when we see the others." Tiffany said a bit shy. 

......

YoonHyun....

"Yoona I can see it!" Seohyun shouted in joy.

"What does it say i only see pebbles." Yoona pouted. 

"Hmm I will tell when we get back to the others." SEohyun said. 

"Oh come on fine!" Yoona pouted more. 

........

SooSun...

"Whoa it looks so cool!" Sooyoung exclaimed. 

"What! I can't see it! I'm too short." Sunny whine. 

"Arghhh fine come here." Sooyoung patted her laps. 

Sunny sat on her lap and look down. "Whoa it is cool but I can read it can you read it?" Sunny asked Sooyoung. 

"No what does it say?" Sooyoung asked back. 

"Secret. I'll tell later." Sunny smiled. 

"What...you midget now get off me you are heavy." Sooyoung said. 

"Yah! You are such a gaint so you should have no problem with me sitting here." Sunny said and merong. 

"Should of never offer you my lap." Sooyoung mumbled. 

"I heard that." Sunny smiled. 

.......

YulHyo.... 

"Oh it looks so cool." Hyoyeon said smiling big. 

"Haha such a dork." Yuri said teasingly. 

"I know I am." Hyoyeon said proudly. 

"I never know it would look so cool from up here." Hyoyeon said happily. 

"Yea we should go back now." Yuri said and they went back. 

........

Everyone got back but Yuri and Jessica were on the plane. Jessica was kind of afraid of heights but she look down. "Omg! I can read it." Jessica said loudly. 

"Really? Are we by chance soul mate? Haha." Yuri joked a little. 

"I don't know will have to wait." Jessica teased. 

"Ok." Yuri said quietly. 

.......

Now everyone is back together. They are now going into this sacred place. As they all were about to walk in Yuri said, "One pair at a time oh and if only one of you could read it." All of them just nodded and went in. After everyone settled back out they all showed their pebbles. TaeNy's was two pink pebbles which Taeyeon was whining and Tiffany smiling. YoonHyun's was two blue sky color pebbles. SooSun's was two yellow pebbles. YulSic was two clear see through like crystal but color red and inside there was a bit of every colors. 

"Whoa Jessi yours is cool." Tiffany said as she saw Jessica and Yuri's pebbles. 

"I know right! Anyways what did you guys see?" Jessica asked. 

"I saw it said...love her." Tiffany said shyly. 

"Well that certainly is good mine said...Capture that shikshin." Sunny laugh which Sooyoung whine and back hug Sunny.

"Haha that on was good." Yuri smiled. 

"Ok I uhhhh it said...Yoona's soul." Seohyun slowly said out the two words. 

"Wow I didn't know all my friends were soulmate." Hyoyeon cheekily said. 

"Whatever but I read it said.....not her.....just joking hehe it said....her one true love." Jessica blush a bit after she said that. 

"Whoa....well might as well go find my soulmate then." Hyoyeon said. 

"How about my cousin Nic maybe she is your soulmate at least give her a chance." Jessica said. 

"She is scary not to be rude but she seem like a freak." Hyoyeon said with a disgusted face. 

"Haha you the more you hate the more you love I won't be surprise if you end up with her." Tiffany said this time. 

"Fine fine I'll try to give her a chance." Hyoyeon gave up. 

"Now! What should we do?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Ummmmm oh I know! Let's go back to our rooms and yeah." Yuri giving signals to YoonSooTae and Hyoyeon. 

All of them went back well JeTiSeoSun were force to go at least. When they got there the 'guys' left to do something. They went to plan. 

.......

Now they are back out in the beach enjoying the sun and weather. 

Suddenly Yuri starts singing along with the other 'guys'. It was backhug the first song Yuri sang to Jessica. "You cover my heart...." They ended their song and kneel down infront of the four girls. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The four 'guys' using a singing tone from the part 'you cover my heart'. 

This moved the four girls so they all said yes. Hyoyeon who didn't have a partner were throwing some sparkles at the new couples. 

After everything settle all of them want their alone time with their new lover. 

Yulsic are walking along the shoreline holding hands. "I love you I was happy to meet you at the store haha because I fell for you since then." Yuri said lovingly. "I love you since then too thank you for that day though." Jessica replied. 

Yuri was staring at Jessica then her eyes went down to the lips and soon enough their lips touch. They were in a great kiss when they heard, "KIDS PDA IN PUBLIC IS NOT OK GET A ROOM!" They turn around and saw Hyoyeon holding a mic. They look around and saw the other three couple shyly blushed too so they assume Hyoyeon wasn't just shouting them. "You are just jealous!" Jessica said laughing. Jessica then turn to Yuri and peck her lips once then tilt her head to lay on Yuri's shoulder while waiting for the sunset. "Coming here was a good choice I'm happy I came best thing that could happen in my life." Jessica said and everything went quiet as they watch the sunset enjoying the moment. 

.........

A/n: Yay finally done with this story whew. So it's YulSic in the end guess Yuri choose the one she first fell for. Poor Hyoyeon though it's ok she won't be alone when they go back because her soulmate Nic will cover her heart. Anyways thank you all readers who has waited for this story. Thanks for reading and everything have a nice day.