(6) "We Did It"

Since The Moment We Met...

Backstage of MCountdown! (Debut Day) 

 

Kibum and Jonghyun hold hands while walking down the steps to get off stage as they bow to the staff and MCs until they reach their designated dressing room. Their stylists and manager say their congratulations while giving them quick but comforting back patting hugs before shutting the door closed to give the newly debuted duo some privacy. 

 

They stand in silence then look at each other with sweet smiles as Kibum intertwines his right hand with his boyfriend's left hand. Jonghyun starts to sniffle repeatedly until his sniffles turn into soft sobs making the younger begin to cry and say, "Babe.." his voice cracks as he continues to speak, "I-I need a h-hug.." Jonghyun wraps his arms around Kibum's waist gently while his boyfriend hides his face in the crook of his neck to sob. 

 

A few minutes of this passes by until their loud sobs lessen to soft crying and constant sniffles. The puppy like idol lifts his head and gently whispers, "Kibummie, sweetheart look at me please?" 

 

He smiles gently as his boyfriend looks up with pink swollen tear filled eyes and a shaky pout. Jonghyun leans in and brings their lips together for a salty, soft, and sweet kiss. The kitten like idol flutters his feline almond eyes closed as he kisses him back softly. The older gently scratches his sweet boyfriend's back on top of his shirt in response to Kibum softly rubbing his back for comfort. 

 

Once the kiss is over, the two new idols smile and giggle while closing both eyes to rest their foreheads together. "I can't believe we did it honey..we actually debuted like 10 minutes ago. Jjong please tell me this isn't a dream?" Jonghyun chuckles and scratches the small of the other's back to get him to relax and succeeds to do so. 

 

"This is definitely real love, we made it together and I couldn't be any happier." Kibum sniffles before blushing and showing his adorable dimple filled smile. He wraps his arms around his boyfriend's upper back and softly scratches where he can reach. 

Jonghyun continues to scratch his kitten like boyfriend's back softly before closing his eyes contently and softly says, "I love you sweetheart." 

Kibum smiles then kisses his collarbone gently and replies with, "I love you too babe."