(5) Thank You For Saying Yes

Since The Moment We Met...

Jonghyun pulls Kibum down on the bed with him to cuddle after the successful beach promposal from just a few minutes ago. 

 

Kibum kisses his beautiful soft plump lips while fluttering both eyes to a close giggling at his wonderful boyfriend under him. 

 

Kibum rests his head on the other's chest, the moment Kibum's face touches the older's soft cotton pajama shirt Jonghyun slowly scratches the feline like boy's back on top of his pajama long sleeved pajama shirt. 

 

"Does that feel okay sweetie?" Jonghyun asks his adorable boyfriend who is wrapped comfortably in his embrace. 

 

"Yes it feels amazing baby." the younger replies with a content smile to Jonghyun's fingers dancing across his back. 

 

Jonghyun chuckles to himself and says, "I told you I would return the favor Bummie." 

 

Kibum snuggles closer to him to give his boyfriend more access to his back which ends up being a success as the older slides his hands inside of his pajama shirt and resumes scratching. 

 

"I never thought in a million years that I would be with someone so incredible as you love." Kibum says in a voice filled with emotions as he smiles through each sniffle.

 

"I feel the same way honey." Jonghyun replies while kissing the top of his head letting his nose linger in his soft black hair that smells like sweet strawberries. 

 

"I can't wait for the day we finally will get to live together on our own after debut and graduation." The older says in a gentle voice between his own sniffles. 

 

Kibum lifts his head up just a notch to reach up and brush away any falling tears from the other while kissing him softly on the lips. 

 

After they break apart from the kiss, he slides himself up to where his head rests perfectly in the crook of Jonghyun's neck. 

 

Jonghyun pauses the back scratch when this happens leaving the feline like boy to ask, "Honey can you keep scra-.." resulting in the older to smile while continuing the action to a very happy Kibum. 

 

A few seconds of silence happen where the only sounds heard is the waves crashing on the soft sand on the beach and his manicured nails running across the other's skin before Kibum speaks. 

 

"Jjongie?"

 

"Yes Kibummie?" Jonghyun replies while looking out at the window. 

 

"What do you think life will be like in our apartment when we get to live together alone in just a few weeks?" Kibum asks his boyfriend who now turns his attention back to him. 

 

"Well we will get to cuddle more, kiss each other as many times as we want, knowing us we will definitely ask for many back scratches from each other.." both boys laugh out loud knowing how much they actually enjoy the feeling of each other's nails dancing across their back whether it's itchy or not. 

 

".., we will always be there for each other like we have always been and one thing that will never change is our love for one another." Jonghyun removes his left hand from the younger's back while still keeping his right hand scratching underneath his boyfriend's shirt. 

 

Kibum sits himself up making Jonghyun sit up as well as he keeps his hand in motion on the younger's back.

 

 Kibum rests his head on the older's shoulder while closing his eyes at the sensation and says," Well if this is a mini taste of our life together then I can't wait for moving day." 

 

Jonghyun smiles to himself at the other's sweet words while saying," I love you honey." 

 

Leaving Kibum to blush and say, "I love you too baby." 

 

Removing his hand from underneath the younger's shirt, Jonghyun uses both of his hands to hold Kibum's face to kiss him. 

 

It's  another one of their sweet and gentle kisses purely created out of the true love they share for one another. 

 

The boys gaze lovingly into each other's eyes before Kibum circles his arms around Jonghyun's waist while resting his chin on the older's shoulder.

 

Jonghyun wraps his arms in a gentle but secure hold around the middle of Kibum's back while resting his chin on the younger's shoulder. 

 

"Thank you for saying yes beautiful." Jonghyun says in a soft spoken voice to his boyfriend. 

 

"Thank you for asking me gorgeous." Kibum replies in a voice equally as soft. 

 

The night passes by with countless cuddles and sweet words spoken to each other as soft as whispers until they finally go to bed underneath the sheets in the warm comfort of each other's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omigosh I can't wait for the future chapters of this series. Honestly this is my favorite fanfic I have ever written :) Thank you for the support <3 Shawols fighting!