(4) "This Is My PROMise To You"

Since The Moment We Met...

*Today is the day when Kibum says "Yes"... :)* 

 

Kibum is sitting on Jjong's lap wrapped around the waist in his boyfriend's embrace on the left side of Jonghyun's bed  as they gaze out the window at the beautiful beach they were at when the two finally admitted their feelings for each other under the starry night sky.

 

Jonghyun softly rubs the younger's waist as he rests his head on the other's chest resulting in Kibum to run his hand through Jonghyun's hair. 

 

"Hey honey?" Jonghyun asks leaning in closer to his boyfriend's touch. 

 

"Yes baby?" the other replies as he smiles looking down at the puppy like boy's actions before moving his hand down to Jonghyun's back and resting it in the middle. 

 

" Can we go down to the beach today just for a bit?" he asks the younger before looking up to meet with those beautiful almond eyes. 

 

Jonghyun gives him a facial expression similar to an actual puppy which is usually an indication that he wants something from Kibum. 

 

A few seconds pass by until Kibum figures out the reason for those precious pleading puppy dog eyes causing him to roll his eyes with a tiny smirk as he begins to immediately scratch his boyfriend's back. 

 

"Babe I kinda just want to cuddle with you up here though." The younger answers the other who is currently smiling with his eyes closed until he says, 

 

"Come on Kibummie pleaseeeeee, I promise you won't regret it." he pouts while looking up at Kibum who is still scratching his back. 

 

"You know that if I end up saying yes this means I have to stop scratching your back.." The younger says in hopes of the older to agree and stay in their current position on the bed. 

 

"Yeah I know but... both of our parents went on a weekend vacation together and Song Dam finally moved in with her friends at University so it's just us alone." Jonghyun says and it looks like he finally won as there's a tiny smile formed on the younger's face. 

 

"Okay, let's go to the beach Jjongie!" Kibum says with a hint more excitement then heard earlier in the conversation. 

 

"Really?! Oh my gosh yay! Trust me baby you will love the beach tonight I promise." The older sits up just a notch to witness the cutest smile from Kibum as he plants a tiny soft kiss on his pink lips. 

 

Kibum finishes up his puppy boyfriend's back scratch resulting in another kiss and a " thank you tonight i'll return the favor Bummie." leaving him blushing before they head out Jonghyun's bedroom door holding hands as they walk down the stairs together leading them out the front door and into his front yard overlooking the houses and the beach. 

 

As they step off the wooden walkway leading towards the beach both boys take off their shoes and rejoin their hands again until they stop in front of a lit up candle pathway under the starry night sky. 

 

"Jjong? what is all this?" he asks out of confusion yet curiosity to his boyfriend standing beside him on the left. 

 

"Bummie, it's our last year of being in school before our High School graduation comes and then spending our journey together will really begin. I love you so much so this is my promise to you. " 

 

Kibum feels tears already building up as he reads the first sign, Take your phone out of your pocket and go to your Music library to find the " Love, Jonghyun" playlist.

 

Once he sees the songs listed Kibum turns to his left to find Jonghyun smiling with a loving gaze as he reaches up to wipe a falling tear down his cheek before pressing play and placing it in his back pocket.  

 

Two boys walk hand in hand a little further down the path to see the second sign that says, I promise that we will always stick by each other in the best of times and worst times. 

 

Kibum sniffles as he lets the tears fall while reading this sign and Jonghyun squeezes his hand in comfort with the only answer back being a mutual squeeze as they move forward to next sign. 

 

The final sign is the most important and by far  the most meaningful promise for both boys. "Sweetheart?" Jonghyun asks his emotional love who is  now sobbing while covering his free hand over his mouth. 

 

"Baby do you want me to read this sign for you?" Jonghyun softly asks as he backhugs his sweet boyfriend receiving a nod indicating "yes please." 

 

Jonghyun then reads the sign out loud for Kibum, "I promise a lifetime of happiness and to never let you cry alone..." he pauses when reading to kiss Kibum on the left cheek and break out into tears himself before continuing to read the sign. 

 

"...We cry, laugh, smile and do everything together. We have been training to be in a duo together in SM Entertainment together and finally that dream will come true in just a few weeks. We have worked hard sweetheart. I love you my incredible Kim Kibum." 

 

Jonghyun releases Kibum from the hug to take his hand and walk to the center of the end of the path in the shape of a heart surrounded by the warm glow of candles. 

 

Facing his love Jonghyun then goes down on one knee and takes a silver key necklace before saying through his own sniffles and tears,

 

" Honey, I am completely in love with you since the day we met in music class I knew we were meant to be in each other's lives somehow and someway we ended up here tonight at the beach crying our eyes out together.." 

 

Both let out a shaky laugh as Kibum smiles while wiping away some tears from falling down from his eyes with his free hand as the older boy continues to speak. 

 

"..My promise to you is a lifetime of happiness and love where we will always be together. My best friend, boyfriend, and true love Kim Kibum.. will you go to prom with me?" 

 

Kibum then sits down on his knees at Jonghyun's eye level now sobbing as he manages a "Yes." 

 

Jonghyun pulls him in for a loving embrace as they are finally in each other's arms. 

 

Kibum the other's hair as Jonghyun rubs the younger's back while they cry tears of happiness in each other's shoulders.

 

"I love you so much baby." Kibum manages to speak through sobs and hiccups. 

 

"Thank you for saying yes. I love you so much babe." Jonghyun says in a muffled voice with tears flowing down the other's shirt.

 

Still hugging the two loosen their hold just enough to kiss. 

 

The kiss is filled with passion and emotions along with tears making it one of their sweetest yet salty kisses ever. 

 

After the kiss they stare into each others brown eyes before walking back to the house for a night of cuddles and more kisses. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry... I will do a part 2 of this part in the series :). Jongkey makes me so happy oh how I love SHINee <3