Dear Future Husband

Let's Talk About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Now playing: Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor

Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life

 

Chou Tzuyu. The daughter of a rich businessman. The girl that never cooked her meal, the princess that was given everything the second she demand it. Her father that spoilt her. Yet, she was never arrogant, still innocence and certainly still believe in... Happily ever after. Like I said. She is a princess. Only she had been hurt many times that it made her to build a big wall around her heart.

 

Seungri. The owner of a small restaurant in the city. He was a nobody, he was literally nothing. The guy that no girls will set their eyes on. But, his heart was as pure as the flying doves. His dreams was bigger than reality. He was a dreamer that was living in a reality.

 

"Yah Seungri ah!!" Choi Seunghyun yelled at the top of his lung. "Stop dreaming and give me the change now!" 

Seungri quickly snapped out of his thought as he gave Seunghyun the change for the customers. He was staring at the picture on his cellphone. It was him and his beloved girlfriend. They had been dating for a few months now. It had been 3 days since he last saw his girlfriend. She was in Europe for a business trip and will be back in Korea soon. He stared at her perfection as he smiled to himself. 

"You really love her, don't you?" Youngbae, who was beside him,  patted his shoulder.

"Love?" He chuckled. "She is my one and only love." Seungri gave a last look at the picture before looking back at Youngbae. "She is the one, hyung" Seungri put his cellphone in his pocket before going back to work in his restaurant. He was going to work hard. He was going to impress her like no other man impress her before. He was going to love her until all his lung gave out. "She is going to be mine.... someday." Seungri muttered to himself.


Take me on a date
I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

"Seungri ssi Where's my flower!!!" Seungri came running with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. They were still talking with formalities even after months of dating. Tzuyu prefered it that way according to Seungri.Well, most of time Tzuyu was the one talking with formalities to Seungri as Seungri was the one whom gave her countless nicknames. 

"Here it is!" Seungri panted. "White roses, your favourite."

Tzuyu chuckled lightly as she looked at Seungri. He is cute like this. Watching him catching his breath and he handed the flower to her. Tzuyu could not stop but to stare at this guy, Lee Seungri.

'You really are something aren't you, Lee Seungri?' Tzuyu thought to herself. Even after months of getting boss around. Seungri never failed to be there when she needed him. No matter where, no matter what time. Most of the guys she dated before will be gone by now. All of them told the same thing -- Tzuyu had a princess syndrome.  

But Seungri... He is different. That was what differ him from those arrogant guys Tzuyu used to date before. 

"Where is this place?" Tzuyu frowned as she looked at her surroundings.

"Well, this is the perfect place for us to date." His smile never once fade from his face. "No reporters, no other people, it's quiet, and a great view of the ocean." He then laid a big piece of cloth under the tree. They were having  picnic date, and it was Seungri whom suggested it. "Come my princess, just sit here, I've bring some food too, in case you get hungry." Even before Tzuyu was able to sit down, all the things had been prepared.

'What is wrong wth this guy? Why is he so good? Why is he doing all this? It makes me.. It only makes me fall deeper for you. Damn you Lee Seungri.' Tzuyu thought to herself again. Tzuyu seemed to have many thoughts these few days. 

Seungri grinned happily as he saw Tzuyu sat down.

"Tell me, Seungri ssi." Tzuyu looked up at Seungri. "What am I to you?" 

"You?" Seungri watched as the sunlight shined upon her flawless face. Such perfectness was not supposed to be possesed by human. Seriously, she looked like an angel fell from heaven. God's prettiest creature. Seungri could not take his eyes off her. Tzuyu literally took his breath away. "You.. You're beautiful.." Seungri said as he stared at Tzuyu with such sincerity in his eyes that it made the ice princess, Tzuyu to blush.   


You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me (hey)

 

"SEUNGRI SSI!!!" Once again, Tzuyu's voice pierced through the silence of the small house. They were in Seungri's small house. Tzuyu started to visit Seungri's house. "Cook me something to eat! I'm hungry."

"Yes Tzuyu princess, five minutes, okay?" Seungri got up quickly and headed to the kitchen.The sound of frying pan rang in the kitchen as S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter