That XX

Let's Talk About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: That XX by G-Dragon

Tzuyu's POV

The image in front was almost enough to kill me. Every second felt like fiery arrow shot to my heart. Looking at you both sitting in the table that is at the end of the restaurant smilling to each other just breaks my heart into millions of pieces. I had again sneaked into a restaurant to spy on one of Seungri and Mina's date together. I looked at the girl in front of me, Myoui Mina. Myoui Mina was cupping his face, giving him tender kisses all over his smooth face. Each kiss she gave to you felt like hell. She shouldn't done that. How can she? How can she act like nothing's wrong? How can she act like nothing's wrong when she's playing the heart of two guys?

I looked at the guy, Seungri. My eyes soften a bit when I saw his face. Those eyes that held a thousand mysteries. That smile that made me fell in love with him every single time. Why oppa? Why do you allow yourself getting cheated over and over again? PABO! But that's the Seungri that I know. Kind, funny and love people with all he got. It was just that he gave the love to someone who does not deserve it. She played with your hair and kissed your lips. Behind her mind, she was surely thinking about other guys. How could she? It just felt like a sin. How can she done that? With those dirty lips.. That ..

What does she have that I don't?

Why can't I have you?

That doesn't love you

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

 

Flashback

"Oppa! I told you I saw her with another guy! She's not even wearing the ring that you gave her!"

"SHUT UP CHOU TZUYU!" His outburst silenced her. He sighed and buried his face to his hand. "You're going too far with this.. You probably seen the wrong girl. It's...It's impossible she is Mina. Mina told me she went back to her hometown. Mina is definitely not that kind of person. "

Looking at you like that. What do you think I will do? "I'm sorry... Come to think of it..I might have seen wrong..." Of course I will lie for you. "I'm sorry~" I threw away all the sadness and pouted. "Will you forgive me?" My aegyo is in full mode while looking at you. I should not fill you with sadness, you didn't deserve any tears. 

"Arasso. I forgive you only if you buy me an ice cream." You sticked you tongue out. How cute~ Food is definitely one of the thing that could lighten up your mood.

"Aish Arasso.. You earn more money than me yet you still ask me to buy food for you.."

"That's why I say that you are my best girl friend." You smiled. You didn't know how hurtful was that sentence to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter