My bodyguard and I (chapter 1 sequel)

Let's Talk About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just so you guys are not confused. The words that are in Italic is flasback. The words that are normal is present. 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun's POV

The smell of gun powder and blood filled the cold air. My tears was going to flow any second as she laid on my arms, motionless. The sound of the clock ticking as though signaling that she was slowly leaving me here alone. With every tick of time and every drops of blood, it was as though her soul was leaving her body. I held her tightly as my tears found its way to her pretty face. I looked down to her abdomen and saw three gunshots wound, her once smooth hands were full of scars and those eyebag she had proved that she had not been sleeping well for a long time, but even with all of that, she still managed to look gorgeous in my eyes. I kept one of my hand in her wound, applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Her gentle breath was the only thing that gave me hope while waiting for that ambulance to arrive. I opened my mouth to speak but my words stopped just by my lips. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath and tried to speak again. After nearly two months of Sana's disappearance, I had continued to do my research as I had suspected that the our nation's famous rapper, Kwon Jiyong a.k.a GD was the one who took her. The police search all of his house but then they found nothing at all. What the police did not know was that this sly dragon had another house that was not registered on his name. I followed him for days before finding out that he has another house at the outskirt of Seoul. I was about to check the house when I heard three gunshots and saw god's pretty angel falling down at the doorstep.    

"Minatozaki Sana, please don't leave me." The loud words managed to escaped my mouth this time yet it came out like a whisper. Time, please stop, please don't seperate her and I~ Wishing so much that time could listened to me and stop. Just stop right there and then. Forever.

"Okay guys. Keep your eyes open. The girls are coming out." I talked through the earpiece. The door to the car slided open to reveal the nine fairies of South Korea, the popular girl group members, TWICE. The prettiest of them all? Of course it is her. Minatozaki Sana. I swallowed hard when she went down the car. Her black high heels touched the red carpet and as I started to look up, her milky smooth long legs that every korean women yearned to have and the black shoulderless dress that she wore hugged her figure just right. With her hair set to one side, her collarbone, neck, jawline, beautiful pair of eyes, tall nose and her pink lips were visible to only the another side and may I tell you? She look drop dead gorgeous! I can hear the fans behind me screaming her name and saying how pretty she is. No matter how much those fans screamed and yelled how pretty she is , there is no words that could explain how beautiful she is. The term "Beautiful" was simply made for her. Only for her. Minatozaki Sana. As the door closed, she and her eight other members started walking gracefully along the red carpet. Although I wanted to look at her longer, I need to do my job. My eyes scanned through every pairs of hands of the people over there, making sure they were not bringing anything dangerous to the scene. It was my job to keep them all safe. Her safety is my responsibility. My duty was to protect her from any harm at all cause.

All nine of them then stopped in the middle of the red carpet to pose for pictures. The camera flashing was worst than a lightning storm, the sound of clicking filled my eardrums as I turned my gaze back at her. I wish my eyes were like those cameras, capturing every moment of the beautiful Sana.

My eyes went wide when there was a little movement on her body. Her eyes slowly opened and her hands traveled slowly to my face. I did not know why but feeling her soft hand on my face just soothed my heart a little. She smiled as though she knew what was on my mind. I took her hand and held it tight against my face. 

"Op..Oppa.." Her weak voice rang through the silent surroundings. "Seunghyun oppa... you.. you're here." More tears running down my face as I heard her voice.

"Yes.. Oppa is here." I tried my best to stop crying but the tears would not listen. They came down like waterfalls. 

 

"Seunghyun oppa~" She turned to me, face filled with tears. Here we are, in the room of her dorms. People other than her manager or parents were not allowed to enter her dorm but then her manager is never really taking really good care of them all and always went home early as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter