OBSESSION

Let's Talk About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He closed the door behind him after entering his room. He sat on his bed and took a deep breath. Who is he? Well, he is the charismatic leader, Kwon Jiyong. 

SBS Gayo Daejun just end and as usual, many artists attend that ceremony. It is where idol groups can be seen sitting with each other and witness amazing performances. With all the girl group that attend, one group caught Jiyong's eyes. To be exact, it is a specific person that caught Jiyong's eyes.

With a face that expresses cuteness and a body that shows iness. It is none other than, Minatozaki Sana. A shoulderless dress and her hair parted to one side which shows off her collarbone and milky white skin perfectly. damn~ 

He closes his eyes and a train of dirty thoughts come popping in his mind. Imagining the sensation of kssing her in the neck and her collarbone. ughh.. The urge~  

He was convinced that she is sin itself. Making men having temptations towards her. He opened his eyes and stared at the picture sticking on the wall. It was a picture of her. In fact, the whole room was filled with pictures of her. He admire her, he likes her, he fantasize about her, he is deeply obsessed with her. She is his addiction and obsession. Rather than those cigarettes that he smoked every day, he will prefer her pink lips. That deadly lips that everyone is crazy about yet she gives it so easily to her group members.

A smirk appeared on his face. She is here with him tonight and he can't ask for more. He looked to his side. There she is. Minatozaki Sana is lying on his bed with a cloth stuffed in and her hands and feet tied to each corner of his bed. The dim light of the room shines on her beautiful face and those teary eyes that now speaks fear. Jiyong likes that sight, it makes him feel superior. In front of those flashing cameras, Sana always look stunning and confident with every step she take, but now all he sees is a weak little girl that needs his love. Well, the definition Jiyong have for 'love' is very different to normal people.

"I will take these off if you promise to be quiet." Jiyong speaks softly to Sana and she nods slowly.

Jiyong slowly takes off the small piece of cloth that was stuff in to prevent her from making noises.

"Please." Sana begins to cry silently "Let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

After the SBS Gayo Daejun ceremony end ealier, Jiyong was able to drag Sana to his own car and drove her back to his house. Sana's managers and members might be looking for her like crazy right now. Yet there is still no reports of Sana going missing in the news therefore gives a hint that her company havent filed out any missing report yet.

He get on top of her as Sana tries her best to escape.

"Please I'm begging you. GD sunbae." She cried "What have I done wrong?"

Jiyong ignored her crying and holds her face with both hands. Admiring her beauty. His eyes travels from her eyes, nose and to her lips.

Sana's heart is beating faster as the seconds goes by. For her, the man that is on top of her now is not the cool G-Dragon on stage, but a crazy man. A psychopath. Her tears rolls more when Jiyong moves his face to hers. She tilts her head and continues to beg..

"Please s..s..stop.. You..You're crazy.."

"Crazy for you~" He whispers to her ear which send chills down her spine. Jiyong inhale her scent as though those are the air he needs.

Sana starts to scream when Jiyong starts kissing her neck.

"STOP!!"oh dear~ such a soothing melody

His kisses starts to travel down her neck and slowly to her collarbone. His fantasy is finally coming true. She is his now. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter