Chapter Eight

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa can you play the radio? I wanted to listen to Taeyeon." I said as I stepped inside the van. I just finished filming the CF of one of the products that we endorse. We have a crazy schedule that's why we filmed the CF individually.

 

Our manager Oppa do what I've said, as I listen to Taeyeon I knew that she is not on herself. I felt that there is something that's going on in her mind. And I can sense that manager oppa think that also.

 

"What's wrong with her?" I can't help to let it out. She is all over the place. This is not the Taeyeon that I know, she is professional in every way that she does especially on her work. But now as I listen to her, she's messing it up.

 

"I don't know, she's not in herself. I'll drop you off first then I'll pick her up. I'll talk to her, I hope she'll say what is wrong with her."

 

I know her since our trainee days, she doesn't usually say what's on her mind, she is the most secretive member of SNSD. She just wanted to take all her problems by herself.

 

"No oppa bring me to her."

 

"Are you sure Sunny?" Our manager asks me as he looks at me at the rearview mirror.

 

"Yes. You know how stubborn she is. She will never say what is wrong with her to you. No offense oppa."

 

"You're right. Talk to her and please don't stop until you know what is wrong with her."

 

"I'll do my best oppa." Then our manager turns his way to the building that Taeyeon is into.

 

I continue to listen to her.

 

"This will be the last part of our radio program. It's time to share a story sent by our listener. I hope I'll give good advice to her. But before I read her story I wanted to say my apologies to the listeners because I'm not in good condition tonight. Thank you for your understanding. I hope I'll be okay tomorrow."

 

I closed my eyes. I think I have an idea of why she's acting like this. Is it because of them? I can't blame them because I know that the big part of Taeyeon's problem is her own fault. I just hope that she'll fix this as soon as possible and I hope that everything is not too late.

 

"I'm JiSoon. I have a best friend, a girl best friend. I'll not mention her name. We know each other since childhood, our parents are good friends. Our story starts here...

 

Everything is perfect between us, even we work in a different company we always have time with each other. Until that day came, the day that makes me confused about what I really feel about myself and about her. He introduced a guy to me, it's her suitor. I think he is a great man but I don't have the feeling that we'll be in good terms because I have the feeling that he'll take away my best friend. I thought that just a normal thing for a friend to be jealous. But as days past I get confused about what I really feel about her. And because of that confusion, I distance myself to her. I know she noticed that that's why she asked me what is wrong. I don't know how to tell her that I'm confused about my feelings for her that's why I'm always answering her that there is nothing wrong, that I'm just busy and exhausted about my work. I know that she still didn't buy it but she let it go. Then one day she went to my apartment and she tells me the big news they are officially a couple. And at that moment also I figured out my true feelings for her, I've been in love with my best friend all along and I don't know it. I cried until I fell asleep and when I wake up I decided that I walked out in her life not because she already has a relationship with him but because I know my feelings for her will complicate everything between us. I promised myself that when the time has come that my feelings for her is gone I'll go back to her as her friend. But it seems impossible for it to happen because the more I distance myself to her my feelings for her become stronger than before. I miss her and I regret what I've done. I wanted to bring back our friendship. I know that she'll never love me the way I loved her but at least I still have her as a friend. What can I do to fix everything? Please help me. I miss my best friend."

 

How can you give good advice to her if you also are in the same situation as her? I hope whatever advice you'll give to her will help you also in your own situation. 

 

"You are in a hard situation. I hope whatever advice I'll give you tonight will help you. I knew someone that in that situation also."

 

I know that she'll give her good advice because she can relate to her. I hope Tiffany also listen to her.

 

"First about your uality, I don't think that you are attracted to another girls because in your story she is the first and ONLY girl that you like. For my own opinion, I know that this topic is still not freely discuss in our country because this is a sensitive topic but for me you didn't love her because she's a girl but you fall for her because you love her. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter