Chapter Thirteen

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If sleeping is considered as hobby I may choose it as my favorite hobby. If anyone makes me to choose if I want to eat or sleep, I definitely choose sleeping. Everybody knows that I’m a crazy sleeper especially when I am dead tired during our schedule.

 

I still remember that one incident that I make all of you worried especially you and her.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Thank God!” I heard a familiar voice and I suddenly felt that someone hug me tightly.

 

I don’t know if this is just a dream or what but her embrace feels so real.

 

“Guys she’s here!” I heard another familiar voice but it is much far away from me. After that I heard footsteps that coming closer to me. “You scared the hell out of me, princess.” said the second person that found me. I felt that another person held me close to her as the first person let go of me. I feel more secure in this arms, it make me feel that there is no one can harm me as long as she held me.

 

“Jessi!” I will never get wrong who owns that voice, the one and only loud speaker of the team.

 

“Sica unnie.” Is that Yoona? What’s wrong with her voice, did she just cry?

 

“Unnie.” Even the voice of the maknae sounds weird.

 

“Sica-ah!” said the familiar voice in unison.

 

What’s going on? This is the first time that I dreamed of all my members but the other weird thing is that I can’t see them I only hear their voices.

 

“Sica-ah~” I felt a small tap on my cheeks and it made me open up my eyes slowly. It’s hard for me to wake up but it seems that gentle touch makes me do it.

 

As I slowly open my eyes you are the first person that I saw. I can see the concern on your red eyes. Have you been crying? I look around and just like you they are also look concern on me and Yoona and Seohyun is about to cry.

 

“What are you all doing here?” I really don’t have any idea why all of you are in here inside the bathroom.

 

“We are all worried of you. You were missing a couple of hours ago. We even try to call you several times but we can’t reach you.” Taeyeon said as she about to hold my hand but you suddenly took my hand and held it. I look at you.

 

“Do you know how scared I was? I nearly call the police station because we can’t find you.” You said with a crack voice.

 

You are one of the members that didn’t usually show weaknesses in front of anyone. We use to go to you whenever we have problems or if we just wanted to rant on something. Everyone see you as a man figure of the group because you are very dependable. That’s how you earn you nicknames that are Yul-oppa and Yul-appa. That’s why seeing you in this state is really strange to me.

 

“How long have you been looking for me?”

 

“Nearly two hours Jessi.”

 

My eyes went wide as the response of Tiff to me. I look around and you all just nod to support her statement.

 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to-”

 

“It’s okay as long as you’re okay you didn’t need to apologize.” Taeyeon said as she taps the top of my head like a kitten. I felt the sudden heat on my face. This is the effect of Kim Taeyeon to me. I tried to hide it by leaning my face onto your shoulder.

 

“You caress my head. “Taeyeonnie is right. Just don’t ever do that again coz you really scares me.”

 

I just look up at you with a pout then I just nod to answer.

 

“Come on guys we need to get ready for our scheadule.” Taeyeon said as she stands up and the other members agree to her after they check that I’m really okay. Even though I already told them I just fall asleep while brushing my teeth, they still make sure that I didn’t hurt myself.

 

But you insisted that you wanted to accompany me to my room. That’s why Yoona insist that she wanted to go with us. I can’t argue with the both of you coz I know how stubborn you are. Also I can still see the concern on your face and if coming with me can calm you down who am I to not allow that?

 

End of Flashback

 

 

After that incident you didn’t leave my side anymore. Even we are not together with some schedules, you still make sure that I’m okay by monitoring me with manager oppa. You even message me and call me just to make sure that I’m safe.

 

The members notice your special treatment to me especially Taeyeon. That’s why she talks to me about that matter. She makes sure that we are the only one in the dorm on that day.

 

Flashback

 

“Sica-ah.” She called me as she walks into my room.

 

“Taengoo~ come here.” I said as I tap my bed for her to seat beside me.

 

She do as I said then I move closer to her so that I can lean on her shoulder. She caresses me at my head like a cat. It’s fortunate that she can’t see how my face turns red because of her little gesture.

 

“Are you tired? Sleepy?”

 

I nodded. “Kind of, you?”

 

“Me too. But I can’t sleep for now I still have my schedule later.”

 

I pouted. I feel bad for her coz she always has packed schedule in all of us. It’s not totally bad because it can help the group but because of that she can’t took enough rest like us. I feel sorry for her because of that.

 

“Sica-ah.” She called me when she didn’t hear any response from me.

 

“Hmm?” I just said as I close my eyes. Just her presence gives me peaceful comfort.

 

“Please don’t get me wrong on anything I will say…” I immediately look up to her and she looks straight into my eyes. “…lately I been studying the action of Yuri, and I can see that she’s been closer to you.” She tries her best to say that carefully as if she is scared that I may take it out in a bad way.

 

I was surprise on what she said. This is the first time that someone talks to be about this matter. “But we are close since trainee days. Remember that I, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are the first person that she met in the company.”

 

“I know but this time is different.”

 

“What do you mean by different?” I really can’t understand what she trying to say.

 

“She took care of you-”

 

“But it’s normal to her. As I can see, took care of every one of us. Is there something wrong with that? What is this all about Taengoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter