Chapter Eleven

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Join us for dinner. We need to eat together at least once a day.” Taeyeon suddenly speaks up and she just leaves us. We are all shock because of her sudden words. Even Tiffany can’t believe what she just heard but she just pretended that she’s not. But it’s too late because I already saw her expression.

When Taeyeon’s gone Tiffany looks at us with her eyes smiles that can melts the hearts of our fans. But it can never affect mine; because you’re the only one can melt mine. And this heart only beats for you. You are the only one that can make this heart crazy.

“You heard the leader. Let’s eat.” She said as she follows Taeyeon.

I still can’t figure out why Taeyeon said that. She stops caring if we eat together or what. She even stops organizing our 5-minute talk. Even we do say that we still need that she didn’t participate, she is just there listening to us but she never shares what is on her mind. That’s why we don’t even know what’s inside on her head.

My thoughts cut when I heard your voice.

“Penny for your thoughts?” you said whenxñ you give your genuine smile.

“It’s nothing. I'm just surprised.”

“Me too. Maybe she is in a good mood. You know the effect of Tiffany Hwang. Nobody can’t resist her charm.” I know that you just hide your true feelings in that smile. Do you really think that I don’t have any idea what you feel for her? I can see in your eyes that you wanted to be in Fany’s position. And I hate it!

I know I don’t have the right to feel this way but I can’t help it. This is what my heart feels. I’m sorry for feeling this way but I will never say sorry for falling in love with you. This kkabYul is crazy for you.

“Come on. Let’s eat.” Then you hold my hand.

I suddenly felt scared of Taeyeon’s sudden action. I’m afraid that she’ll take you away from me. What if she’ll use your feelings for her to get revenge on me? If ever she’ll do that I don’t know what I will do to her. I don’t want to do some things that can affect the group but I can’t still promise you that if she’ll do crazy things to you.

“Hey,” you said as you gently caress my hands. “Is there something that bothers you?” I saw the concern in your eyes and that makes my crazy heart beat so fast.

“Nah, it’s nothing. Come on, let’s go.” I said as I intertwine our fingers. I don’t know if it’s just me or our hand fits perfectly? Is it crazy to think that a goddess like you will fall with just a simple person like me?

You stop walking. “If it’s nothing for you it’s something for me because it bothers my Seobang. So tell me, please~” it’s really fascinating to see you doing aegyo, I wish that the fans also can see this side of yours.

“I’m sorry, I’m just afraid.” I really can’t hide this from you if you ask it with that sweet voice of yours with matching your cute side.

“Afraid?” you frown as soon as you heard my answer.

“That you’ll give me less attention once you’ll get to be close with her again.” I know that you know what I mean, you’re a smart girl.

“Did I really do that?” you asked with your sad expression. I don’t want to lie to you because I still felt bad when I choose to keep a secret from you about the sub-unit that’s why I don’t want to add more sin to you. I just nod as an answer.

You took the space between us and you suddenly hug me and I return the hug. Can we just stay like this? I’m so afraid that she’ll take you away from me. I know how you feel about her and that makes me more scared. I can’t beat her in that.

“I know that it seems that I gave her so much attention in the past. That is why you felt that I took you for granted. I’m sorry Seobang but I promise that I will ever do that again. I will never do that to the person that never gets tired of taking care of me. I’m sorry for the things that I’ve done in the past.” You said while you are still hugging me.

I wanted to cry. Now I know that you really appreciate all the things that I’m doing for you. That is more than enough for me. I just wish that we can be like this for a long time coz I don’t know what will happen to me if you’ll ever leave me. I can’t imagine my life without you. Am I too selfish to ask a lifetime with you?

I was the one who broke our hug coz I wanted to see your beautiful face again, the face that I will never get tired of. “Let’s stop this emotional conversation. Can you smile for me jagiya?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter