Chapter Six

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae Tae what are you doing?"

"Wash my hands," I answered the obvious. She followed me as I went here in the washroom.

"Not that, pabo!" She knocks the top of my head. "I was referring what you did earlier, I heard everything Tae Tae. Why did you have to pretend that you are a bad guy? It doesn't suit you." She said as she crossed her arms.

I immediately check if the door is locked and then I face her. "Ppany-ah you know my reason, right?"

"You love her Tae, I don't get it why you have to pretend that you are a bad guy in here. Why you have to ignore her. You're making it worse. You don't want to have her?"

"She will never be mine, she likes Yuri. We can see that clearly."

She walks closer to me. "We both know that you are closer with her than Yuri until you ignore her. You can have a chance. I can see that she still have a concern in you, she still cares Tae. Don't lose hope and change your strategy for you to have her, you can't have her if you still keeping her away with you"

"You know that there is another reason that's why am I keeping my distance to Sica, right?"

"Heechul Oppa will understand if he knows about it and he will be happy if Jessie and you will end up together." Tiffany encourages me.

I shook my head as a sign of disagreement. "I can't stand seeing him in pain and I was the reason of that pain." Heechul Oppa is one of my closest Oppa in suju and I know how much he loves Sica. He told me before he went to the service that he loves her and he is planning to confess to her after he finished his service in the military. I don't want to betray him that's why I decided to keep my distance to Sica. Because I thought that not having her by my side can be the reason that my feelings for her might fade away.

"He'll understand Tae, he will be happy for the both of you. I know how much you love her, I'll help you to get her."

"No Ppany-ah, I'm okay. Let's go. The members might be looking for us and I know that they'll have their assumptions about us"

"Are you afraid of the members might think about us or you're afraid of a certain member might think about us?" She raises an eyebrow on me.

"Let's end this conversation. Let's go." I said as I open the door and go straight to the practice room. Knowing Tiffany, that conversation will turn out on her favor.

"We'll go first Seobang, be careful when you get home, okay?" I heard Sica's voice when I open the door. I saw how she kiss Yuri on the cheek. Now tell me can I still have a chance on her? I can see how she loves Yuri, and it kills me seeing that every day. I wish that I was her.

Tiffany fakes a cough so that I can come back to my senses, I'm sure that she knows what I'm feeling right now.

You'll go home first Sica?" Tiffany asked her. She just nodded. "You'll accompany her Yuri?"

"Nope, Yoona will accompany her. I'll follow them after I finish my business. I just have an errand to do." Yuri said. I passed by them, I can't stand seeing them as a real family. I hate what I'm feeling right now, how can I stop loving her?

"I see. Take care Sica, Yoona" I just hear Tiffany bids her goodbye to the end she followed me a seat. I can't stop myself taking glances on them, I know I was just hurting myself for doing that.

They walk out of the room then Tiffany faces me. "Now tell me, can you still bear seeing that sight?" I was going to answer her when suddenly the practice room door opens.

"Taeyeon, can a have a minute with you?" Our manager Unnie said to me. All the members’ eyes are on me.

"Is there something wrong Unnie?" Seohyun asked me.

"Oh here comes trouble." Hyoyeon joked.

"Yah that's not how I sing it" Tiffany complain as Hyoyeon imitate her.

"Well, that's what I heard." She .

I just shook my head. They still have their silliness on them. "I'll go first before unnie call me again," I said and I followed manager unnie on one of the private offices in the company. This is the room that we always use whenever we have a private meeting about planning on our upcoming schedules. I was curious about what will this meeting all about.

"I'll make this straight so that you can go immediately on your radio program. The head of the planning department and the CEO of the company asked me to talk to you about their plan having a sub-uni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter