First meeting (Suga and Yeonhee couple)

Matchlove

Pictures belongs to the rightful owner

11Days later

Their long-waited day finally here both the girls and  the boys are nervous about their first meeting Let’s meet Suga in Bts’s dorm.

Jungkook: Hyung i think you have to wear this

 The casual attire fit perfect with his but no swag

Suga: I need an item that is more cool you know like this

Rapmon: You got this and meet her hyung?

Suga of couse it’s our first meeting after all.

In the girls side, Yeonhee is strugling because her bestfriend, hyunji come to her house and decided to help her dress up for her date.

Hyunji search entire Yeonhee’s cupboard to find the first date outfit.

 Finally she find this

Meanwhile in a cute shop in seoul.

Suga arrives with Rapmon and Jin. They decided to take a stroll in the shop while waiting for his lee princess. He carefully grabs his gift for her.

Yeonhee arrives in the shop with her bestfriend, Hyunji. They go around the shop.

Suga’s phone suddenly ringing, he think it was from his lee princess.

Hopgi: eoddiya?(where are you)

Leeprincess: at the shop

Suga decided to wave his hand and tell her that he already in the shop. Yeonhee who see the hand quickly go there and meet him along with Hyunji.

“Anyanghaseo oppa, i am lee princess my real name is Lee Yeonhee i am the future lee vice president nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too yeonhee-ah you can call me Yoongi oppa i am from bts, this is my dongsaeng rapmon or Kim Namjoon and my hyung, Kim Seokjin”

Jin and rapmon shake hands with Yeonhee. “By the way, oppa this is my best friend kim Hyunji ”Yeonhee said.

“What do you want from this shop yeonhee-ah oppa will buy them for you”

“This necklace oppa”

“arasseo”

They couldn’t talk so they just stare at each other awkwardly.

“This is really beautiful oppa gomawo”

“Ne, cheonma oh Yeonhee-ah i heard you were in collage right?”

“ne, i am a collage student in seoul national university majoring buiniess ”

“Oppa do you love your job?”

“I am yeonhee-ah its really fun yet tiring job”

“I love mine too i ve been dreaming about helping my cosin to run the company someday”

“Who is your cosin by the way?”

“Lee Hyoeun, the real owner of lee corporation”

“ah by the way i am really courios who are the other girls asside from you and coexhighness”

“Lady royal is Jaemi’s cosin Park Jestina unni and busan 95 is Kim minhee unnie busan aquarium heir”

“ah i see”

They finished shopping and arriving in the food stall of course suga buy anything that yeonhee wants.

 

Then, they recived a letter from the matchlove team.

To: Suga and Yeonhee

Congratulations on your first meeting now, the relationship of you guys will start your life as a virtual boyfriend and girlfriend now the first mission is on the back of this card enjoy, we also gathered all the couple in myeong-dong after your date so be prepared

Love,

 Matchlove team

They flip the card and there is the picture that someone holding hand

“Do we have too oppa?”

“I have something to do first before we do it”

Then suga dissapear in a second after they arrive in a private hall when theres only four of them in the room. Rapmon and Jin follow suga.

Suddenly the annoncement from the stage said that there will announce the performance from some idol.

Yeonhee starled when she see suga in the stage.

(VOCAL/JIN)

DEAR YOU,

LISTEN YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND

YOURE MY EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU’RE MINE

I LOVE YOU ALL THAT I AM

AND I’LL HOLD DON’T BE AFRAID BECAUSE I’LL BE HERE FOR YOU

(RAPMON)

BABY YOU’RE ALL OUT

WEARING A BEAUTIFUL DRESS THAT MAKES ME AWE

YOURE ALL THAT I WANT

YOURE CUTE ,YOURE SMART YOURE EVERYTHING

(SUGA)

BABY SO, WHY DON’T YOU BE MINE

HOLDING HANDS AND HUGS

WHY DON’T YOU BE MINE

I WILL BE A GOOD PERSON

THAT CAN TREAT YOU WELL AND I’M A GENTLEMAN THAT CAN EMBRACE YOU WELL

”Lee Yeonhee i want you to be mine so what is your answer”

Yeonhee scream yes then suga pulls her into a deep hug and holds her hand.

t-->