The gift selection 2

Matchlove

 

A/N: The pictures belong to the rightful owner

Meanwhile in the boys’s side................

They make promise that they will gather in Yg entertaiment alongside with their members to buy gift for the girls together.

Suga arrives first knowing the gift that he has to buy is a great grocery bag for his lee princess. He already arrive in the YG building and decided to calls hanbin so he and s can get in.

“Hanbin-ah”

“Wae hyung? You arrived?”

“ne go over here and pick me up”

“Arasseo hyung”

Hanbin arrive in front of the buliding and he greet his sunbaes. Then gather them in YG cafetaria.

“So, where is the other guys apart from the two of you?” jin begin questioning.

“My member, Yunhyung hyung and 17’s mingyu”

“and who are the girls?”

“We don’t know hyung  because we only given the ID”Hanbin said.

“Hyung, do you know where is mingyu?”

“Let me chat him”

Bts’sgi: yah mingyu-ya neo eoddi?(where are you)”

17’S gyu: Im on my way hyung by the way i dont bring all my members because i think it will be too crowded if i bring them so i just bring a few

Bts’s gi; arasseo im already in the Yg cafetaria you can call yunhyung

17’sgyu: ne hyung

“he’s on his way hanbin-ah”

“arasseo hyung”

Meanwhile at the girl’s side...........

Jaemi finally arrives hurriedly alone, because her bestfriends are on the date with their respective boyfriends.

“Unniedeul” she said arriving at the table where Jestina, Minhee and Yeonhee sit.

“Jaemi-ah gwencahana(it’s ok) we know you were in class”

“Ne, gomawo unnie”

“shall we?” Minhee said as she stands up and start to go. The rest just follow her like she’s the girls leader.

They decided to shop in Dongdaemun using Jaemi’s car. As jaemi parks her car she goes to the dongdaemun markert.

“Wow, the market is really big” the youngest said.

“Ne, it is kaja, let’s find a perfect gift for our boys” Jestina said.

The four decided to split up and search for the gift seperately.

In Jestina’s side

She decided to buy a cute pan and the limited edition one for him for her prince feb.

Jestina’s shop look like this

Jestina’s present look like this

 She search trough the store and got him a cute pan for him.

In Minhee’s side

Minhee’s shop looks like this

Minhee’s present looks like this

Minhee decided to buy him a sunglases that hopefully fit her 97gyu style.

It’s limited edition of course to make him a real star.

Yeonhee is busy shopping  she decided to buy him a limited edition beats headphone so he can enjoy music freely while being with her.

 Jaemi is searching the store for her leadermain she goes in the toy store searching for mickey mouse tie, altough she still think it will be awkward to give a tie for a first meeting.

Jaemi’s store looks like

Jaemi’s gift looks like

Meanwhile the boys................

 Mingyu finally arrives with S coups, Junghan,vernon, wonwoo,seunghwan,yosua and woozi.

“Mingyu-yah” Yunhyung said as he greets his dongsaeng in front of yg buiding.

“So, where will we go for the gifts hyungdeul?”

“How about myeongdong?” Hanbin said.

“Myeongdong sounds great”

They ride in Hanbin’s car and finally arrived in Myeongdong market it looks like this

The boys and their respective group  including Ikon where they have to take bobby and Junhoe asside split up to find the gift for their respective girls.

In hanbin’s side there are bobby, Jinhwan, seungyoon and Mino

“Hyung, what should i buy that girl loves pink thing”

“how about a pink dress hanbin-ah she’ll needed to attend buisniess party and work you know” Mino said.

“Okay,” hanbin said as he goes trough the store.

Hanbin store looks like

Hanbin decided to buy a beautiful pink dress that hopefully fit her well.

Hanbin’s gift look like this

In the other side, Suga is searching for a grocery bag that he taught it was right for his leeprincess

Suga’s store looks like this

Yes, he decided that he will buy it in ace

He looks closely while the other guys are suggestinng him to buy grocery bag with various diffrent utilities.

His gift looks like this

 While mingyu is in the umbrella area , looking for the great umbrella to charm his noona.

Then, he decided to take a orange umbrella as his gift