Min Min couple first meeting

Matchlove

A/N:Pictures belongs to the rightful owner

In Mingyu's dorm

Every member are suggesting the perfect item for  his  first meeting and finally.

Mingyu decided to wear this:

The 95 liner, Jestina and Minhee already went shopping together the day before so they just have to wear the outfit that they selected before.

Jestina decides to wear this

Minhee decided to wear this

Ok, time for the first meeting guys, first couple that meeting first goes to Minhee and Mingyu the Min couple.

Mingyu arrive in Hongdae and go to the cafe with Junghan and vernon. He wait until the girl comes, hopefully that girl is really beautiful.

Minhee arrives in Hongdae by a subway. She quietly goes to the cafe.

She finally discovers Mingyu that is sitting near the window between Junghan and Vernon.

“Anyanghaseo, are you my 97gyu?”

“How do you know?”

“actually i am the busan95”

“Jinjja noona is it really you?”

“It is my realname is Kim Minhee and i am busan aquarium heir nice to meet you ”

“Nice to meet you too noona my name is Kim Mingyu i am from seventeen and this is my hyung, Junghan and my dongsaeng Vernon”

They greet Minhee politely then Mingyu buys them a coffe and they drink it.

Really awkward first meeting.

As they explore Hongdae, a mission card arrives.

It says like this.

To: Mingyu and Minhee

Congratulations on your first meeting together now you are gonna start your life as a virtual boyfriend and girlfriend. The first mission is simple hope you guys will enjoy it. The first mission is in the back of the card. Also, you have to gather in myeong-dong after your date like all the couple be

With love,

Matchlove team

They flip it and there was a picture of someone holding hands.

“We have to?” Minhee said

“Ne, i think so noona but before that, i want you ask you something”

“Go on”

Mingyu suddenly go somewhere and Junghan take care of minhee as they go to abandoned building in Hongdae.

Junghan istruct minhee to follow them as he slowly go there. Minhee has no idea what will happen she just trust mingyu and s so she can be safe.

As she arrives in the abandoned building, there is mingyu, and vernon who plays guitar and sing a song.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU FIRST CHAT ME

I REMEMBER IT WAS REALLY WARM

YOU GAVE ME ENERGY TO SMILE

TO WORK

TO JUST BE ME

I WANT YOU EVER NOONA

I WANT YOU TO BE MINE

Then, Mingyu carefully tell Minhee to follow him to the center as he confess

“Noona, will you be my girlfriend?”

Minhee screams her answer “Yes mingyu-ya”

Then, Mingyu and Minhee exchanged gift. Mingu also bought a rose and slowly, hold her hands tightly as they continue their date in Hongdae.

They go around the area, shopping and caring they chat alot too.