Script reading one

Matchlove

Ok, Let’s start

First, They gathered on a script-reading point, seperately

-Mingyu’s pov-

If i got a noona, i’ll be so lucky i hope i can treat her well and catch up with her.

S.coups: Mingyu-ya get ready for the reading ok?

Me: ne hyung

Junghan: Time to get a girlfriend if idol isn’t your type maybe buisness is

I get up from the couch and try my best pose then go to van which will take me to the reading location

-IKON’S Dorm-

Jinhwan: Yeong-ah go change chlotes

Yun: ne hyung

Bobby: hanbin-ah ppali before you get late\

BI: Ne hyung

Unlike mingyu, they dosen’t know what will happen

Their manager, keep it a secret from them

Yunhyuk manager: yah, this is the location, you have to go there today

Then, foolishly by the manager’s order they go to shower and tidying up themselfs.

BTS’S dorm

“Hyung”

“Wae” suga said

“Hmm go to shower”

“Ani”

“Just go today’s match love’s  screen reading you have to go”

“Why?”

“Give buisniess girl a chance”

In the studio

Mingyu arrived first knowing his hyungs protective behavior, he decided to wear something nice today. Sadly, there is no girls to impress.

Then suga arrives. Mingyu politely bow to his sunbae and introduce themselfs.”Min Yoongi imida””Kim Mingyu imida””So, because i am a hyung i should speak first ok! Why are you in this show?”

“Oh, its’s a tragic story hyung my ex broke up with me because she loves another boy and my hyungs and dongsaengs thinks i need a girl i can be with  so, i came to this show, my hyungs said it was the oppuurtunity to be with a girl and move on and you hyung?”

“I am had a age that  everyone says i have to get a girlfriend, eventough jungkook break up with his and other dongsaeng said i have but i have to give a buisniess girl a chance right”

Then, awakward silence again

Yunhyung and Hanbin arrives, not knowing what is the show about, they just act cool.

As Mingyu shows them’am i the youngest’he taught.

Suga also say in his heart’am i the oldest’

“Hyung why are you in this show?”Mingyu ask first.”Chakaman, what show is this?”Hanbin started to panic.

“You don’t know?”Suga ask as he try to explain about this show to the younger ones.

Meanwhile on the other side of the building..................

The princess of busan arrives knowing what this show is about, she sit down as she wonders who is the other buisniess member. The girl named Kim Minhee, she’s the second oldest girl of all the girls.Minhee, as she called is the heiress of busan’s famous place yes it is busan Aquarium with variates of fish there.

Another girl finally arrives she’s wearing a simple white gown and she go in the room.”Jestina-ya” Minhee said happily they have known each other since busan aquarium’s new feautre Jestina is sent by her mom there because their respective boss, the real owner of coex couldn’t come so she have to fill the space. After meeting, they became best friends until now.

Jestina, is the future coex’s vice president she is a talented and calm girl which tasks is to present and make her cosin, Park Jaemi to learn more about the company since she’s the real family owner. She is consider as Jaemi’s eomma because she has so many tasks to take care of her.

Not long after Jestina arrives, another young girl arrives. She has a undeniable siluet and she is really tall and beautiful. She is Lee Yeonhee, Lee’s corporation future vp or vice president. She also is the great girl who have a great personality. Yeonhee, as she called try to make a conversation with the other girls. “So, unniedeul, why do you guys in this show?” Yeonhee said.”Ok, let me start first i want to try a relationship and i want it to be with the younger guy i want to convice my dad so i can marry younger guy so i can be happy”Minhee said.”You know how my parents and my aunt wants me to of couse marry rich guy but i am looking for a loyal and simple guy who can cook so i want to convince my family that i can be happy too”Jestina said.”Living in the buisniess world makes time is really money so marrige also i want to convice my family that i can also have great and healthy relationship on my own not because they wanted my dad’s money.

The last one,park Jaemi arrives, not knowing about the show is about.She’s starled when she sees her unnies there.”Yeonhee unnie, Jestina unnie and...........”she stops as she remembers the first unnie name.”Minhee unnie”Minhee said.”Why are you is in this show?”Jestina said, pointing at her cosin.”Nan molla(i don’t know)”Jaemi said.”So jae-ah this show about matchmaking us with the idol boys” Yeonhee said and she explains all the detail to Jaemi.

After they meet, The PD go in the room.

“Ok, there are four rooms and individual camera you can start your individual interview in there” the PD said as he points the four rooms.

In the first room

“So, yoongi( suga’s real name) what is your dream girl like?”

“She must be younger, cute and have a great pose also she must look good in the bikini”

In second room

”Yunhyung-ah what is your ideal girl”

“She must be a noona, have a great sense of humor and know how to cook well”

In third room

“Hanbin-ah describe your ideal girl”

“Pure and innocent, looks good in the white t-shirt and pair of jeans and have a great sense of kpop”

In the last room

“Mingyu-yah what about your dream girl?”

“A noona, cute and have a great laugh also have a great personality”

Meanwhile in the girls side...........

The pd arrive while they still busy chatting and laughing.

“So, girls there will be four rooms and each room is going to be an individual interview with you guys now go to your respective rooms!”

The girls follow the order and go to the respective rooms.

The frist room

“Jestina-ahwhat is your ideal guy?”

“Simple, great, younger and a guy who can cook”

The second room

“Minhee-ah your ideal type?”

“Hmm younger , have a great smile and cute”

The third room

“Yeonhee-ah what is your type of guy?”

“oppa, loves me only have a great personality”

The last room

“Jaemi-ah what is your ideal guy?”

“an oppa, loves me only, gentleman and loyal”

After they all known their ideal types the pd gather the boys and the girls to give them something seperately of course. The next day after the first meeting.........

The boys side.............

“So, before we end this i want to give you the girl’s chat id”

“Jinjja, so we can contact each other?” Yunhyeung started to light up.

“Yes, but no names before you meet ok?”

“Ne pd-nim”

“Here is” Pd said as he distribute the cards.

Suga’s card:Lee princess

Yunhyeung’s card: Ladyroyal

Hanbin’s card: Coexhighness

Mingyu’s card:Busan95

“So, first Yoongi will meet his leeprincess in a cute shop so make sure you have your wallet”said the pd.

“Ne pd-nim”

“Second, Yunhyung will meet his ladyroyal in the cafe”

“Ok”

“next, hanbin will meet his coexhighness in a bookstore”

“Ok, try to look some inspiration afterwards”

“And lastly, Mingyu will meet his Busan95 in Hongdae”

“Can we bring gifts pd-nim”

“Up to you then ok you guys will meet them on 11th january which means in two weeks so be prepared and you can bring your members so they can help you with your first meeting!”

In the back of the card it have some description about the girls and the boys.

Suga’s  back card looks like

  • Really likes to shop
  • Cute
  • Mature
  • Love animals

Hanbin’s card looks like

  • A fairytale girl
  • Loves food
  • Loves to set her own target
  • Loves to read
  • Really care about her family

Yunhyung’s card

  • Adorable
  • Can be y sometimes
  • Act like an eomma
  • Loves to sing

Meanwhile at the girl’s side.

“So, girls here is some id that you might need”

“What id pd-nim”Yeonhee ask innocently.

“Your boys id so you can chat with them”

“Here is the ids” as he distribute the cards for them.

Jestina’s card; Princefeb

Minhee’s card: 97gyu

Yeonhee’s card:Hopgi

Jaemi’s card:Leadermain

“You girls also can find the hint of your love ones in the back of the id card”

Minhee’s card

  • Younger
  • Cute
  • Funny
  • Have a great voice
  • Shy

Jestina’s card

  • Younger
  • A prince of his family restaurant
  • Manly
  • Can cook
  • Can sing well

Yeonhee’s card

  • Older
  • Have a porcelain skin
  • Charismatic
  • Loves to compose
  • A simple guy

Jaemi’s card

  • Charismatic
  • Leader
  • Loves mickey mouse
  • Loves to write music
  • The only novel he reads is THE FAULT IN OUR STAR

A/N: The picture belongs to the rightful owner