Meeting

Love was the Language I Didn't Know//NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHORNOTEAUTHORNOTE:

Happy Lunar New Year to all my friends! Sorry.. this is an hour late,,, I was...not ...procrastinating..no i was not..hmm what?

(ok lets be honest yes i was i was,, trying to catch up on all the NCT vids that i missed from my examination period)

im so tRIggered there are so many vids that aren't subbed !1 1 wae !!! pls ! all i can do is listen for certain words to understand or just laugh and smile when they do...akdjksdh i need to learn more Korean

ok ye lel thats it~~ see you next week ^^    -- author-nim <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C H A P T E R  7

 

What is he going to say?!!

 

“You’re stepping on my shoelace”

 

“Oh..oh my god sorry” Oh my god. Phew.

 

I fumble my feet to free his shoelaces. He immediately takes his hands of the wall and jolts back so that our bodies aren’t touching anymore. We dust ourselves off and walk back to our area silently.

“Doyoung..I’m sorry. Can we just pretend this didn’t happen? I don’t want this moment to stop us from being friends”

“Aha! I already forgot! Don’t worry, it was an accident! Don’t regret anything! Maybe.

maybe this moment will make us even closer? ..

Aha...aha..maybe I shouldn’t have said that. Sorry.”

“No no it’s okay! I understand what you mean. We can also speak informally now with each other, if you’re okay with that too!”

“Okay good! Haha, if there’s anything I learned today, it’s that I am never letting you in a room alone ever again without the key in your hands” He laughs and I blush. It seems that we are both happy that we can put this ..incident.. behind us and move on.

 

___________________________________

 

“Guys! What took you so long!?”

“Oh Sumin..Sorry! I got lost and it took some time for me to change! It’s all thanks to Doyoung!”

“Oh, no problem Minlee-ah!”

“Minlee...ah? Seems like you two have gotten close, haha!” Jaehyun lets out a frivolous laugh.

“Ah..we are friends after all! But nothing more!” I quickly blurt, trying to avoid any potential mention of our accident.

“Well Minlee, we need to go now so that we can finish touring around the building. There’s going to be a mass meeting to introduce you and the other intern, so you’ll see these boys again! Lets goo!” the other intern...im not alone !??!

“Oh..meeting...uh okay..”

Sumin grabs my hand and starts walking towards the elevator. She shows me more rooms and areas that I hadn’t visited yet. She finishes our tour by entering a large indoor sports field, complete with a tennis and badminton field, a soccer field and a basketball court. As someone who loves sports, I jumped up and down and went to feel all the equipment to bring myself back to reality. Never did I see such a luxurious and expensive building in my entire life. God, thank you for making me smart.

“So uh..we have some time before the meeting and Yuki just texted me to bring her some snacks for her and Miwon, so why don’t we go together? I’ll introduce you to our other intern Miwon and his mentor Yuki! Yuki is really one of the best! She’s a bit quiet but she’s amazingly smart! She was the stylist for EXO but now she works as an executive director.”

“Wow! She seems really cool!! I’m down, lets goooo!”

We head down to pick up some snacks from the vending machine and we buy two bottled iced coffees. I didn’t see anyone other than idols at the cafeteria, so I assume the two didn’t get a chance to eat. Sumin hands me the drinks so that she can carry all the snacks, and she leads me to an office-type room quite far away. She knocks, and a girl(presumably Yuki) opens the door.

“Sumin! Thank you soo much! Miwon and I couldn’t eat since I was explaining his intern job, but now we can...oooh you even got us coffee!..oh..who’s this?”

“Aha hello! My name is Minlee!”

“Oh...is this the other intern? Nice to meet you” She smiles at me with her hands held behind her back”

“Yuki I mean...you could y’know….let us in! My hands are tired”

“Oh--oh sorry!! Come in come in!”

We both enter and put our snacks on a small circular table. I see ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter