Airport

Love was the Language I Didn't Know//NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  1 5

 

Clothes….toiletries…..money…..laptop….books...binders…..check check check.

With only five minutes until Sumin pulls up, I frantically run around making sure I have everything for the trip. I count all my chargers, and stuff my pencil case with about ten times more pencils than it usually has. I also make sure that my delicate ramen packets are in a position where they won’t get squished in my suitcase, since I do hate eating soup with crumbled ramen noodles.

 

Ding!

 

My phone notifies me that it’s time to go down. I take my suitcase and carry-on knapsack, and make my way out. As I walk through the hall, I fix my eyes on NCTs dorm. Doyoung…… what a sweet boyfriend. We never had much chance after two days ago to talk, but he always sends me daily messages wishing I have a good morning/afternoon/breakfast/lunch/dinner/evening/night/..… you name it. Annoying, but super, super cute. It makes me feel bad though, I’m never the one to text first and my replies are just emoticons. I never thought I’d be a play-hard-to-get-girlfriend, but I really can’t do anything about that..I’m just too busy. I hope I’ll spend more time with Doyoung in China…

 

I hurriedly rush down and see Sumin’s car already waiting for me to put my luggage in.

“You could’ve texted me saying you were here! I would’ve been here earlier then..”

“I knew I wouldn't have had to. You’re so punctual, dude! Always on time anyway.

Okay, get your stuff in. Sit in the back seat so you can have space to sleep.”

I load my things in the trunk, and get in the backseat of her car. I sit straight up at first, but after 10 minutes of slow driving, I lay my head to occupy the entire back row.

“Sorry...this is really un-mannerful of me…”

“Nahhh don’t worry! I don’t mind as long as your feet are still on the floor. Plus..it’s 5:30am...I can see how tired you must be.”

“Yeah...I feel even more sorry for NCT. I wonder when they left..”

“Pretty early, to be honest. They had to go with their stylists to try out their outfits and makeup. They’ll still be on the same plane as all of us though.”

“Really!???!? That’s nice.”

“Yeah...why are you so excited? Has my dongsaeng finally started to fall in love?”

“Ahhh what??!? No no no I don’t know I can’t hear you goodnight!”

“Kssss.. Okay, good night. Sleep well.”

-----------

My body is shaken left and right.

“Bro are you de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter