Convenience Store

Love was the Language I Didn't Know//NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  3

 

Once Sumin finishes the long overview, we head back to the car. I take our empty plastic cups and run to the other side of the parking lot to throw them away. After I get seated in her car, we head back to the apartment. Before however, I remember to ask Sumin to lend me some money to buy some convenience store snacks. Once I enter the store..all the symptoms of love come flushing at me. Never have I seen such a wide variety of snacks for dirt cheap. I can already foresee this place being my second home. I settle on buying plain yogurt drinks and a few tuna triangle onigiris. Sumin waits for me outside the store, and after my love spree, I hand back her credit card, which signals the end of our mini excursion.

 

“Well I guess this is it, LeeLee” Leelee, completely opposite to Leiyah’s “Minmin”.

“Yeeeep. I really could use some sleep now, to be honest”

“Of course, go rest. Remember to text me often, and if anything happens before our meeting, you also have your NCT 127!” She chuckles, but I’m not sure what that means.

We both wave our goodbyes until I start taking the stairs. I take the three flights with a smile planted on my face, probably looking like an idiot. My fondness of Sumin is probably going overboard given how long we’ve known each other, but I can’t help it. Before I enter my room, I note that the dorm next to mine doesn’t have music playing anymore, but the lights are with faint noises of masculine laughs. Room #303, I think this is NCT127’s. After the green flash, I open the door, and as usual, head for my comfy mattress. I look at the clock: 7:00pm. Although seemingly early, I was extremely exhausted. I could not bother to open my suitcases and start organizing my room, nor could I care less about any “skincare routine”. Tomorrow, I’ll actually get my life together.

I didn’t think it would happen so fast, but I fall into a deep sleep within 10 seconds of my eyes closed. I have a long two years ahead of me, that’s for sure.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

5:30am. Dammit.

I’m wide awake, with no sliver of chance I’ll fall back asleep. Well, what was I expecting if I slept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter