Chapter 9.

Your shadow blocks my way

-I guess, my little princess is trapped?

Yongguk hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I pushed him away with all my strength.

-Where is the key?!

-About gift... Sit down, Youngjae.

-I don't care about your gift! Where is the key?!

-Sit down!-he hissed at me.

I went to the window and tried to open it, but it was useless; when the door is closed, windows are closed too.

-Youngjae,-he called me with an angry voice,-don't test my patience. Sit down next to me.

-I am not gonna listen to you,-I said with the same tone.-This is my home. I know you got the keys. Open the door and get out of here!!

He immediately stood up and got closer to me. I did not move, just looked him straight in the eye. Yongguk clenched lips. Then I remembered something. "Too much in love to be angry. As soon as I look in your eyes, my anger immediately disappears." I immediately looked away.

-You have to listen to me. I don't care whether you like it or not.

-No.

He touched my chin, forcing me to look at him.

-Youngjae, don't make me use threats and blackmail.

-Yeah, this is the only thing you are good at, right?

-That's why I'm politely asking you. Youngjae, sit down.

I gritted my teeth, went to the sofa. Yongguk followed me. We sat down. I moved away from him. He moved closer to me.

-Give me your hand.

Of course, I didn't do it.

-Youngjae,-he called me with threatening tone.

He took my hand with one hand and the other shoved in his pocket. He pulled out a beautiful box that was wrapped with a ribbon. I smiled.

-Are you going to make me a proposal?

I said it as a joke. But he had a serious expression on his face. I was scared.

-Bang Yongguk...-I whispered.

But then he smiled.

-Do you want me to marry you?

I glared at him. He so quickly changes his mood. Oh, I just want to sleep, and then Wake up and realize that it was all a dream, that Yongguk was not in my house.

He opened the box. There were two gold bracelet, on which was written: Yongguk ♡ Youngjae. These bracelets were with  little white stones, which gleamed brightly. I frowned. Yongguk put a hand on one bracelet and the other put on me.

-At first, I wanted each of them were written our names. You would wear a bracelet with ''Yongguk'', and I would wear with "Youngjae". But then I decided to write this one.

I think this bracelet is very, very expensive... I won't be wearing this anyway. Don't even know what he was thinking, buying these bracelets.

-I know what you're thinking,-Yongguk said, pinching me on the nose.

I frowned.

-And what am I thinking?

-You are thinking that you will not wear this bracelet. Right?

I said nothing.

-That is why there is something built-in in your bracelet. As soon as you take it off, I have a sign lights up in red.

-Say that there is something that can let you know where I am,-I said sarcastically.

He said nothing, only smiled.

-So,-he continued-if you take it off you will get a punishment. I think you know what it is.

-No idea. I'm not interested.

I looked again at the bracelet.

-It's expensive, right?

-You can't sell it either.

-I know about that. Why are you wasting so much money on me?

-You know why.

I heard a familiar tune. My mom was calling me. We looked at each other. My phone was in his pocket. With a quick movement, I tried to get to him, but he was faster. In General, now I'm lying on the couch. Yongguk was sitting on me, so I couldn't move. He answered it, he closed my mouth with his hand. DAMN IT!

-Hello. Yes, it's me. Youngjae is still sleeping.

I mumbled in response. I sternly looked at him. How dare he!? I shook my head.

-Can I cook him something to eat? No, of course not, it's not difficult. I'd love to cook something for him. Yeah, okay.. I'll tell Youngjae to call You as he Wake up. Well. Thank You a lot for letting me look after him while he's sick.

I began to twitch to throw him off. But he was very heavy.

-Goodbye. What? You closed the door, and the key was accidentally taken with yourself?? Yes, okay, I don't have important things to do. Thank you, goodbye.

He put my phone back into my pocket. He finally removed his hand from my mouth.

-Bang Yongguk!! Get off me! He got up from the sofa and raised my hand.

-Now you understand, Youngjae? The key is not with me.

I glared at him angrily. Yongguk laughed. I hate such situations when I find myself absolutely helpless! But because of this jerk I am angry even more!

-I'm going to cook you porridge. That is a problem, it seems my Princess is not feeling well.

-Don't touch anything here!

-Mom will worry if you don't eat.

I went to my room, stomping loudly. I immediately lay down on the bed and buried my face in the pillow. I want it all to be a dream. Really? Now I have to sit and wait for parents? I got out of bed. It is necessary to pull the phone from him. I quietly opened the door and on toes moved along the corridor, then I quickly overcame the stairs, while missed almost four steps in a row, as they squeak. Then my mission became harder, but the sounds of cooking helped me squatting silently approach Yongguk. I was waiting for the right moment. Finally. I almost stood up. With one hand I held onto the table, and the other hand I reached for the pocket of Yongguk. But he abruptly moved to the other side, so now he was standing to the right of me. I tried again, but again he moved away! Not keeping my balance, I began to fall. Yongguk, just looked out the window, so he stood with his back to me. Well... I fell on him.... in fact, I clung to him. Pathetic. It was like I was hugging him. I thought he'd at least flinch. But he paused, and then he slowly began to turn. He looked very surprised. Something tells me that he was so surprised not because of the fact that he was feared, the true reason - embrace. I quickly took his phone out of his pocket. It was off...  There was no battery.

-I knew that you would try to take it, Youngjae.

Yongguk, approached me and hugged me.

-Don't touch me!

I hit him in the chest. He kissed the top of my head.

-I love you, my cold Princess.

DAMN IT! I swung again to hit him, but he intercepted my hands. I sternly stared at him. Yongguk laughed.

-You're so cute, Youngjae. Sit down, I made you some porridge.

-I won't eat it.

-You must.

And then the long-awaited moment happened! Someone called Yongguk! Heaven heard me! Wait, how is he going to get out of here? He talked a bit, and then approached me. He frowned, his face was like a child: when parents didn't buy a toy to their kid.

-Youngjae... I have to go...

He gave me my phone and the battery.

Then. He. Got. Key. From. Pocket. And then went to the door. I opened my mouth in surprise. My indignation knew no bounds.

-WHAT IS THIS?!

He smiled and approached me. Yongguk kissed me on the forehead and pat my head, enjoying the fact that I'm still in a daze! I didn't even have time to make a sound, as he quickly left the house. DAMN FOOL! THAT BASTARD! And I still believe him! I'm just  so mad!! I took a deep breath and exhaled. Calm down, Youngjae. don't waste your nerves on this psycho. Calm down. My mind went to mess. I have a growling stomach. No, don't give in to the temptation. I my lips, swallowed. My legs pulled me to the table. I'm so hungry... In General, I ate it. I inserted the battery and the phone. I called my mom.

-Youngjae, are you awake?

-Yes. -How do you feel?

-Already better. Listen, mom.

-Yes, Yes, I'm coming! Sorry, son, I need to go. We'll talk at home.

I put the phone in my pocket and headed to my room. It is necessary to do lessons. And for two days. A good way to distract and not to think about it is abnormal. And so time passed until the evening. I went down to the first floor to meet the parents.

-Hey, dad, mom.

-Hello,-they answered.

-I'll get you something to eat, wait a little bit,-mom said.

-There's something,-dad said, pointing to a pot of porridge.

-This Yongguk is so kind and good! Besides... He's really handsome! Now, it turns out, he knows how to cook!-cried the mother.

-That's just about it. Don't let him in, please, anymore.

-What?

-He's a maniac, -I said quickly.

-Yongguk said he is your boyfriend.

-It is a lie.

The parents looked at each other.

-What do you mean...

-Just don't let him in. Never. Please.

-Okay,-mom replied.

Dad didn't say anything.

-Well, sit down at the table,-mom said.

We ate, cleaned the kitchen, and I went to my room and wished good night. As soon as I tidied my things on the Desk and lay down on the bed, Yongguk called me. I decided to leave the call unheeded. So he texted me.

"You are asleep, Princess?"

"Or are you just mad at me?"

"Haha, I hope you're feeling better."

"Goodnight, Youngjae ♡"

I ignored these messages. Turning off the phone, I just went to bed. On the following day. My dad woke me up.

-Youngjae, how are you feeling?

-I'm good,-I mumbled.

-Wake up, then.

-Yeah...

Today, Yongguk called me when I was on my way to school.

-Good morning, Youngjae! I was silent.

-Still mad?

Full ignore.

-Let me give you a ride to school.

I hung up. Fortunately, he didn't call again.

Lost in thought, I looked down the road. When I was halfway there, someone grabbed my hand. The streets were deserted, so I flinched in surprise. Guess who it was.

-Let me go.

-Do not want to.

-Bang Yongguk.

-I want to walk with you to the school, holding hands,-he said, smiling mischievously.

He squeezed my hand stronger. I tried to brush it off, but he clung to me stranglehold.

-Bang Yongguk! Let go of my hand!

I grabbed his wrist with all my strength to break free. Nothing helped. As always. I frowned. Yongguk kissed me on the forehead.

-Good morning, Princess.

His smile was from ear to ear.

-Don't call me that! You got it! Don't touch me!

He thought for a moment. Then his face again lit up with a smile.

-If you're a good boy, and we can get to the school, holding hands,-he lifted my hand,-I'm not going to bother you in school.

I immediately calmed down.

-Do you promise?

I looked at him suspiciously.

-Yes.

-No, I don't believe you. Let me go. You lied and tricked me so many times!

-I've never lied to you, Youngjae.

-You had the keys!!

-I was just kidding then. I did not say that I hadn't it.

I paused. There are no more arguments against him. He has always kept his word. I frowned and pursed my lips. Yongguk kissed me on the cheek. I turned to him.

-Hey, you...

-You're just too cute,-he said and smiled widely.

He tightly hold my hand.

-WE DID NOT MAKE AN AGREEMENT YET!! LET ME GO NOW, YOU CRAZY MANIAC!

No matter how hard I pushed him, my attempts were unsuccessful. So, we got pretty close to the school... I almost whined in despair. And Yongguk only amused by this. I saw walking Daehyun and Jongup. They approached me with stunned eyes. Firstly, I did not understand what was wrong. But then I realized. The Reason is Yongguk. Plus, we are holding hands. I wanted to go to my friends, but Yongguk kept me in place.

-No-no, you are staying with me, Princess.

I started drilling him with my eyes. Jongup and Daehyun didn't know if they could come closer to me or not. I shook my head, letting them know that they can go ahead without me. That's how we got to the school. Everyone looked at me and Yongguk. This is so embarrassing! I wanted to sink into the ground. Finally, it's time to go to my class. I immediately started to snatch my hand out of his grasp. He let me go and then smiled.

-See you, Youngjae,-he said and left.

I'M FINALLY FREE! I turned to my locker. People on the first floor was very shocked. They all looked at me... But I, with my head held high, approached the locker. When I changed my shoes, I went up to my floor. I received an SMS.

"After school. Rear entrance. We need to talk."

The number was unknown... Yongguk? But maybe not... Hm... I decided to ignore this message.

My day was just wonderful! I haven't seen Yongguk the whole day! What a true happiness! I sighed with relief. That is a true paradise... My smile never left my face.

I got out of school. Daehyun and Jongup were gone. Again.

As soon as I started to approach the gate, some guys appeared in front of me.

-Hey, Yoo Youngjae, super bold to ignore us?-one of them said, apparently the leader. I just looked at him.

-Hey, eyes down,-another guy said.-You think you are cool or something as you hang out with Bang Yongguk?

He looked very angry. They dragged me towards the back entrance - there were no cameras.

-What do you want from me?-I asked.

It is better to solve this problem by talking. I don't know how to fight... The leader grabbed me by the collar.

-Let me go,-I said sternly.

-Guys... I Think this needs to be taught a lesson. Too self-confident.

-Is it impossible to solve it peacefully? What do you need?

I felt a kick in the stomach that moved me two steps back. It hurts like hell. Then everything was a blur. They started to beat me down with a whole gang like cowards. One of them even kicked me in my face. My brain is like turned off, only the body felt pain.

-Enough, guys. We don't need problems with a dead body, right?-the leader said.

Then they went away from me. I think I spent another 3 minutes in unconsciousness. I had a great difficulty to sit down. Pain shot through my entire body. I felt blood running down my face. I sighed. I must stand up... Stand up... Stand up and lean on something. When I got up, I wanted to cry from the pain. I staggered, but managed to stay on my feet. Each step was given with huge pain, but I was able to approach the wall of the school. Leaning on it, I continued on my way. Maybe I should call my parents... No... They are working. Maybe Jongup and Daehyun?.. My hand went to the pocket.

-Youngjae?

I heard a low voice. I slowly raised my head. There was Yongguk in few meters away from me. He looked at me completely shocked. I continued on my way. Yongguk was there to help.

-Don't touch me!!

-Oh, no, Youngjae, what happened??-he asked.

-I told you! Don't touch me!

I almost fell on the ground, but Yongguk was holding me in his arms. He touched my cheeks with his palms. I frowned and turned away my head.

-Come on, I'll drive you home. Give me your hand.

-Bang Yongguk! Enough! I'm tired! It's all because of you! I have problems because of you!! When will you leave me alone?! I'm tired of your games! Just go!

I yelled at him, but his face did not flinch a muscle. My yelling made me dizzy.

-You're coming with me, in the car,-Yongguk whispered with a threatening voice.

I took a step forward. My head was in such pain. I think I fainted.

When I woke up, I was wondering where I was.However, when I saw my Desk, I realized that I am at home, in my room. I tried to sit up. Fortunately, pain is not followed by my movement. Only a little. My mother went into the room. How can she guess when I am awake? Mother's instinct?

-Youngjae! How are you?

-Much better.

I noticed that the wound was treated, and my arm was in a bandage.

-Thanks to Yongguk,-my mother said.

-What?  -He brought you home and treated all your wounds and then called me. But as soon as I got there, he quickly Packed up and left. What a good boy.

-He is the reason of my problems.

-What are you talking about?-mom said.

-It happened because of him!

Mom did not say anything. It's like she knew it.

-Would you like something to eat?-she asked.

-Oh, no... I do not want to. Thank you.

-Okay. Then relax, son,-mom said and left.

I again lay down on the bed. Thanks to Yongguk. Huh. Of course, I feel grateful. But that happened because of him! My meditation was interrupted.

-Hello.

-Youngjae, are you okay?

It was Yongguk...

I rolled my eyes.

-I'm fine.

-I am very glad, Princess. Can you please come to me?

-No.

-Why? I want to show you something.

-I'm not interested.

-It would be better if you come.

-Better for who?..

-For everyone. If you don't come, I'll come to you. I'll text you where we are.

-Hey...

He hung up. I got dressed, went downstairs. Fortunately, the body was no longer aching.

-Youngjae, where are you going?-mom asked in surprise.

-I'll be right back.

It was getting dark outside. I got to the right place. It took five minutes. I saw Yongguk standing with his back to me. When I got closer, I realized that something was wrong... I saw that there were guys on their knees in front of Yongguk. I just opened a mouth from surprise. Their faces were covered in blood. Yongguk turned to me and smiled.

-How are you?

They were guys that were beating me up.

-This is...-I started.

One of the guys lifted his head. This is the leader.

-You better low your head,-Yongguk said angrily.-Or you want some more?

Yongguk, kicked him on the shoulder, he fell on his back, writhing in pain.

-You've ordered to beat up my Youngjae?

The voice of Yongguk was somehow lower than usual... his Eyes were crazy... He had already swung his leg to hit him. I was blocking his way, holding my hand in front of him.

-Stop!-I hissed.

The blood stream flowed down their face. The eyes of Yongguk became normal again. Even... Gentle ...

He looked at me.

-Your beautiful face...

He again looked fiercely at these guys. Yongguk scared me.

-They already got enough,-I said.

He patted me on the head, suddenly becoming very serious.

-You're too kind... Too kind.....

Yongguk took my hand.

-Let's walk for a while, I want to spend some time with you,- he said, smiling.

I grabbed his hand.

-But what about these guys?

-Youngjae,-he called angrily,-don't worry about them. You have to worry only about me.