Shower

Don't Leave me

Iris slept on my shoulders as we walked home. I offered to carry her in my arms but she had refused bluntly. I hadn’t even realized until later that she had crawled into my jacket collar. She wrapped herself around the boniest part of my body, my slender and elegant neck. Snuggled in my jacket, she wrapped her tail around my arm.

 

When I got home, I set my bag down and tried to remove Iris from my shoulders. She purred as she awoke but refused to get off.

 

“Iris… Get off now ~~ I need to take a shower.” I tugged relentlessly at her but she refused to move.

 

It started off playfully at first but after a while I got annoyed and tried to pull her off. “Now!” I said, putting more authority into my voice.  “Move!”

 

“Purr…” She refused to budge. She didn’t attack nor scratch me despite all my tugging and screaming. She just chose to remain there.

 

*Sigh*  

 

I knew that it had been a lost case. I couldn’t win against a cat, especially one that had been in a comfortable position. I knew how grouchy they could become when they were forced to do things they didn’t like.

 

“Fine let’s go to the shower together.” I reluctantly gave up and headed to the bathroom.

 

Upon arriving I filled up the bathtub. I took off my clothes, ready to hop in. I was down to my underwear when Iris jumped into the bathtub first.

 

“Iris!” I stared in shock as Iris’s seemingly brown fur began melting away into the water.

 

The water quickly muddled into a dirty brown and in place I started seeing a blurry but obvious white cat.

 

I stared at her in shock of the white cat that I had failed to realize. “Iris?! You’re a white cat?”

 

She looked up at me with the most pitiful eyes ever. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly in contrast to the dirty white fur sticking close to her skin.

 

“You! Ugh Fine…” I groaned, grabbing Iris from the bathtub and placing her in the sink. It would be a lot easier to wash her in the sink.

 

In 15 minutes, I had given her a gold quality body scrub. The once white sink was now covered  with black/brown spots all over. I could clearly identify Iris now as a pure white cat. Her fur glistened despite being wet and I couldn’t wait to brush it and pet her soft fur when it was dry.

 

“Ok you’re done!” I said happily, holding her lovingly and smiled, proud of my achievement. I looked at her clearly now, and called her name sweetly.

 

After wiping her with a towel I placed her down. She immediately left the bathroom and leaped onto the couch.

 

“Well now for my turn…” I took off my underwear and filled the bathtub once again. I looked to the side and saw Iris sleeping peacefully on the couch. After completely filling it, I dipped my feet into the water.

 

“Hmm…. Yep! Just right.” I leaned in ready to take a bath.

 

*Kachink* The bathroom door opened and Jungkook walked in.

 

He stared at me, fully with my facing him. In turn I saw him, shirtless, his muscles glistening.

 

We both froze. There was a long awkward silence as two people stared at each other in the bathroom. And then it clicked.

 

“Oh hey… That’s pretty y.” Jungkook smirked with a erted expression.

 

“Kyaa!!!” I shrieked, grabbing the nearest bucket and throwing it at his face. Just like I had expected, it didn’t faze him at all. He quickly moved to the side, an annoying smirk plastered on his mischievous face.

 

“You thought that would do anything? Gotta try harder ~”

He started approaching me quickly.

 

At that moment I was in panic mode. I grabbed whatever was nearest to me to throw it at him. I continued to throw shampoo bottles, lotion, and soap, until my hands landed on the shower head. He was close enough that I could whack him on the head several times.

 

“Take this! And this! And this!” I was so embarrassed that I could die. With the intent of having him faint, I didn’t stop my attacks. Luckily it seemed to be doing damage.

 

“Owwww.” He grabbed his head and turned away from me.  

 

I took that opportunity to charge at him with a full body tackle. “Get out! NOW!”

 

“Hey wait. Slow do-”

 

The ground was slippery from before and I slipped, landing straight on top of him.

 

“Oww…” I grabbed my head not realizing that I was under him.

 

It wasn’t until I heard his voice that I realized the situation.

 

“Those attacks hurt but it was all for this situation to occur huh?” He looked up at me,his bright eyes twinkling, and chuckled. “Didn’t realize you were trying to seduce me. Sorry.”

 

I gasped in realization at our current situation.

 

“I’ve already seen everything. Might as well take a shower together?” He said it so nonchalantly that I almost punched him in the face right then and there. Instead I chose to headbutt him so that I could end his misery faster.

 

I headbutted him as hard as I could before he could say another word. I must have hit him pretty hard because he had lost conscious immediately. I waited patiently to see if he would wake up and sighed in relief when he didn’t.

 

“No thanks.”

 

In my embarrassment my cheeks had flushed pink. I pushed him completely outside the door and shut the bathroom door quietly and paused.

 

I had a second wave of something similar to a panic attack. The realization had hit me once again. This time with more force. “My god… … He’s seen me… ...” I groaned.

 

“Why…”