White Rose

Don't Leave me

Chapter One "White Rose" 

My Pov

Ding Dong Ding Dong ~ ~ The sound of the school bell could be heard from miles away.

"I'm finally here!" I yell out pumping my fist into the air. 

I took my first step through the school gates as I screamed in excitement

I had worn my new school uniform, a white shirt with a blue ribbon and a checkered patterned skirt. My new longverse highs fitted perfectly on my feet. 

"I can't believe this is happening" I sighed in relief. 

It was my first day of High School after moving countries. I wanted to start a new life, begin a new me. My parents had argued back in America, and me and my mom had decided to move to Korea for the time being. Through all the hardships and struggles, I was determined to make new friends to hang out with. 

"Ok now to find my classr--"

"KYAAAAA! It's the Rose Princes!" A girl interrupts. 

Girls screamed as they followed a group of handsome boys. 

"Look! It's the Pink Rose Jin! He's definitely the most handsome!" a girl spoke out. 

"It's all about the Orange Rose J Hope! Just look at that cheerfulness and happiness! What can you hate about that?" another girl replies.

"If it's about the Rose princes, it should be their leader blue rose Kim Taehyung! Just look at his perfectness!!!" 

I stood there dumbfounded by the sudden situation. Three majestically handsome boys passed by me with a mob of girls following close behind. I didn't expect the school to have princes, let alone "roses". 

They payed me no attention and I was constantly shoved to the side by the girls who were following them. 

"Wow what jerks." I told myself. 

It doesn't concern me" as I began to walk towards the school building.

I was looking for friends, true friends who didn't judge by appearance. I could definitely tell that that group of people wasn't suited for me. I only hoped that things would become better.

Inside the School 

I went to my locker to put my textbooks away. I had the locker closest to the back entrance. I fumbled around having trouble figuring out how to use the lock. 

"7.... 42.... 7...." Kaching! My Locker had opened. 

I stood there happily, proud of myself for the achievement. 

Suddenly the halls got really crowded. There were people everywhere. Some were screaming because of the princes, and others were minding their own business at their own lockers. I was pushed around and almost fell backwards. 

Trying to regain my position back at my locker, I softly pushed the person next to me who was also losing balance. 

In the end I was lurched forward, on the ground in front of someone's feet. I was in the middle of a circle, a circle of girls who looked at me with disgust. 

I looked up and saw the Blue rose looking down on me. He stood there confused and my cheeks began to feel hot. 

"You need a hand?" He offered finally realizing the situation

"Uhhh umm. Uhh. Sure..." I stuttered while taking his hand. 

I had turned bright red, as bright as a tomato. 

As I held his hands I looked into his eyes. They were so alluring that it took my breath away. I felt like I was being in, in by his perfectness.

"How dare she?!  A girl replied. 

"I want to hold his hand tooooo!" Another replied. 

"Wow. Next time I should fall so that I could touch his hand" a third girl replied.

Hearing these comments I quickly got up and abruptly let go of his hands. 

"Thank you..." I replied before turning around and running away, my face still red like a tomato. 

"Wait!" He yelled...

After walking out of the school... 

"Gaaaaahhh that was embarassing." I sighed before patting my cheeks. 

"Why did it have to be him? I'm gonna get a lot of hate... Something draws people closer to him, but he's so unapproachable. Like a rose, he's handsome but dangerous when getting to close. I shouldn't mess with him from now on. 

I walked to my classroom setting my resolve. 

V pov

I was with my typical group of Rose friends when going to the Lockers. 

I felt a bit uncomfortable by all the screaming surrounding me but I did enjoy the attention. The fan girls were ok but the sudden confessions and touchiness by the abrupt fans were a bit too much. I hoped that things wouldn't get to out of hand. 

Upon arriving at my locker, I was surrounded by girls. Some brought out cookies and others brought out love letters.

"Thank you, Thank you..." I constantly repeated.

I gave them a fake smile while thanking them. I loved receiving gifts but in reality I was afraid of hurting the girls by rejecting their love. 

I stood there awkwardly smiling, not knowing how to reject them. 

I was about to tell my rose buddies Jhope and Jin to deal with them when suddenly a cute girl landed on the ground by my feet. She looked like a real rose, pretty to look at but seemingly distant and cold. 

I just stared at her until realizing what was going on.

"Umm... Hello! You need a hand?" I asked while offering my hand. 

She turned bright red which to my surprise was extremely cute. She had this vibe around her that made her different than the rest of the girls surrounding me. I didn't feel any romantic feelings but something, something about her piqued my interest. 

After receiving my hand to stand up, she bowed in a 90 degree angle thanking me for helping her. "Thank you!!!" she screamed in a rushed tone. She quickly let go of my hand and ran away with a really red face.

"Wait!" I screamed in an attempt to stop her. 

She just continued running without turning back.

"Cute ~ ~" I muttered as I smiled. 

"What you say?" Jin and Jhope asked. 

"Cute like you Jhope" I replied while putting my arm around him. 

"But elegant and mystifying like you Jin" I replied while putting my other arm around my best friend. 

"Just like a rose. A white Rose." 

I smiled with my rectangular boxed smile. 

"You guys." 

They both turned to face me. 

"I have a special announcement to make next time I gather the school. Let us welcome the White Rose!"

Meanwhile, a group of Rose Princes fangirls hidden in the back of the group started whispering amongst each other. 

"She better not get close to them" one girl replied. 

"Oh she better not. Or we'll have to get rid of her" another girl replied. 

"She will regret ever coming to this school." the leader replied...

Well that was the first chapter of Don't leave me. I apologize if it's a bit boring at the moment ㅠ.ㅠ I promise it will become more exciting and romantic 😍Please comment on anything I can do to make it better. Thank you!