End

Overprotective Brothers.

They were at the park not far from Chanyeol’s home. But rather than sending him into his house, Chanyeol thinks it was better to place him in a park instead. He gave the location to Yifan and Kris after that. Chanyeol take a sit beside Ace on the bench after coming back from the nearest shop to buy some first aids.

 

He take out the oil and pours some onto the cotton and rubbed it on the purplish bruise that started to visible on Ace’s neck.

 

“You got bruise here- and also here.” Chanyeol realises that Ace got some bruises all over his neck so he just wipe the oils all over the place and wrapped around his neck,

 

“It was nothing. I have been through something even worse.” Ace then pushed Chanyeol’s hand away and take care of the bandage himself,

 

There was a slight pause. Chanyeol still didn’t believe that Ace didn’t want to tell him the truth. He saw everything. He may came late but he definitely saw that ert old man was crawling on top of him yet this silver hair in front of him still remains silence.

 

“Are you sure he didn’t do anything to you? Those bruises stated something else,” Chanyeol asked with more serious now.

 

Ever since Chanyeol placed him down on the bench up until now, he still didn’t dare to face Chanyeol. Now he get it what Yifan and Kris trying to tell him earlier. Chanyeol was different from those bastard guys that he knew before. He somehow flustered and touched when they guy was risking himself to save his life.

 

He was touched. But of course. He don’t need to depend to other person. He could take this all by himself.

 

“Yeah. He just strangled me-

 

“Almost to death.”

 

Ace was startled and also quiet guilty when Chanyeol continues his words. He didn’t want to say that he almost died from that strong choke because he rather keep it on to himself. He mustn’t show how weak he was on that time.

 

Chanyeol then hugged him and it was honestly freak the hell out of Ace. He was stunned with the boy sudden action.

 

“No. He almost you didn’t he?” Chanyeol voice nuzzled through Ace’s coat.

 

Yeah. That boy was right. That freaking ert old geezer was about to him not until Chanyeol came. He was also shocked the moment he saw the boy standing in front of him and lifted him up and helped him out from the building. To think that the brothers planned so much to hurt him, so why must he helped them out?

 

“Why do you saved us? Why do you even bother helping us? We have done so many things to you, so why?” Ace asked the boy. Because he was seriously didn’t understand. With all of those bad things they done to make sure the boy stay away from his youngest brother, why must he helped them?

 

Chanyeol then placed his arms on Ace’s shoulder and scoots closer beside him,

 

“Don’t you know how precious you guys are to Sehun? That guy, everytime we were out or like talking about random stuffs, you brothers always popped out of sudden in our conversation. Almost every freaking day, Sehun will told me about his brothers. Or how was the day going on with you guys or what are the things that he wanted to do together with you,”

 

“He loves you, and I loves him. Does that mean I have to love you too? I don’t know. It just-I honestly in love with your brother. So I need to win his brothers’ heart too.” He then spotted a car parked and Yifan and Kris came out from it and were running towards them.

 

“Looks like Yifan and Kris were already here. Then I should I get going now,” Chanyeol grabbed his groceries and started to walk away,

 

Ace quickly looked up to him,

 

“Th-Thank you.”

 

Chanyeol was surprised, he then turns his back only to see Ace was looking away but his red face didn’t went unnoticed from Chanyeol. He smiles and reply back,

 

“No biggie. Don’t forget to tell Yifan and Kris freaking everything so that they could take care of that old geezer. You shouldn’t keep everything by yourself.” With that the boy started to walk away.

 

 

 

*

 

 

The triplet already at home. Luckily for them that tomorrow was a weekend so none of them would have gone to work. It was almost five in the morning when they reached home. Ace agreed to tell everything to them when they reach home. So the journey of them going back was mostly noisy from Kris nagging all the time on how Yifan didn’t believe him and how Yifan defends himself that he didn’t has any clue of what was happening. Ace on the other hand just chuckles because it was rare to see them fighting like this.

 

Deep down in his heart, he was actually flustered with that kind action of Chanyeol earlier.

 

*

 

They help Ace to get up on his bed. The latter didn’t want to take off his coat because if that happens, Kris and Yifan would probably gone mad when he saw the wrapped neck. So Ace was trying his best to hide the bandage with his coat.

 

“Now, would you like to tell us what really happened?” Yifan asked him,

 

“Nothing. It just I tripped over my foot when I was trying to get away from Mr Lee, the guy that I told you about, before.”

 

Yifan and Kris looked at each other. Wasn’t really sure whether it was just only that or it was more than that. Still feels curious and disbelieve,

 

“Really? What had he done to you that you run away from him?”

 

Ace was about to open his mouth to speak but then quickly shut it back. He almost spills everything out but then quick to hide it. He scratches his not itchy neck. Trying to look away. He wasn’t ready to tell the bothers yet. He was scared.

 

When he was scratching, Kris noticed the bandage that was slipped off from the coat. He narrows his eyes and quickly tears apart the coat.

 

Both of Yifan and Kris widen his eyes in shocked when he saw his brother’s neck was wrapped with bandage and the smells of the oil started to spread. But not only the smell of oil, Kris also recognised the other smells.

 

“Oh god. No wonder you were weak and barely get up-

 

“That ert must have sprayed something on you too.” Kris tries to remember the name of the smell but he couldn’t seems to recall,

 

“We actors were disclosed with this one product that has the same smell like this. It was used by some actor to make them look weak when it comes to some fighting scenes. Looks like that guy put it on you.”

 

“Why were you hiding your neck?”

 

Ace didn’t reply to Yifan’s question. He was scared hearing the stern voice from his oldest hyung. Yifan sighed and scoots closer to him,

 

“I wasn’t mad at you. It just it wasn’t fair for us to not knowing the real story after looking at the way you are now. It broke our hearts to see that you were in hurt,

 

“Would you mind telling everything to your brothers, hmm?” He then rubbed the other cheek. With his soft gesture and concern, Ace couldn’t hold it anymore. He finally let the tears fall out,

 

“He-He choked me and-

 

Ace looked up at Yifan and tells him the truth,

 

“He almost me-”

 

With that last words, he burst into tears and this time Yifan and Kris was boiled in anger. Awe in disbelieve. How dare that person to actually got gut to his brother. Who do he think he is? The brothers won’t definitely let that maniac to run away from what he did to his brother.

 

“Other than your neck, was there anything else he done?” It was Kris turn to ask now. Ace shook his head,

 

“No-Nothing else. He didn’t get to, because Chanyeol was there. He hits him,”

 

“He saved me.”

 

Ace being a cold person he was, has never burst into tears in front of people before. But with what happened that night, it just too much and he was glad that his brothers were there to comfort him. He told everything from how he get there on the first place until Chanyeol was there and helped him out from the building.

 

That night Yifan and Kris were there to make sure that Ace was back to his normal self again from what has he been through. Later they receives a message from Chanyeol,

 

“I am sorry. I should have come sooner or none of that would have happened.”

 

They decided that Sehun was right after all. Chanyeol was totally different.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Next day Sehun woke up early to prepare for their breakfast. That was what he always do everytime when it comes to weekend. He was going to prepare some delicious foods for his brothers. It has been awhile now since the brothers were too busy with work and were not at home during weekend. Sehun totally didn’t like the idea of having one of them been left out. He want every and each of them at the table. With him.

 

He prepare Shakshuka, from Middle Eastern breakfast which is a spicy mix of eggs, tomato and chilli. Because the brothers love spicy foods.

 

“Good morning, Sehunnie! Smells good!” Kris walks down the stairs and stands behind Sehun, watching what was the other’s cooking.

 

“Do you need any help?”

 

“Yeah, Could you set up the table? I already have the bowls cleaned up at the counter,” Kris then took the bowls and went to the table,

 

Yifan and Ace then walk down the stairs. Ace wearing a turtle neck, didn’t want Sehun to know about the bruise though. They then settle down at the table. As everything prepared, they then having their breakfast.

 

“So, Sehun. How’s college going?” Ace asked Sehun,

 

“Hmm, pretty much the same. Oh, since the festivals going to start soon, so we were getting busy lately. I am afraid I wasn’t at home tomorrow. Need to prepare some things at the last minute.” Sehun pouted but then continue to eat.

 

“Then how about Chanyeol? How was he?” He sudden question got Sehun startled. Why must all of a sudden his Ace-hyung asked about Chanyeol? Sehun need to be careful. It probably a trick question? He then glances to his other brothers. They were all like acting they didn’t hear the question. Yifan was taking a slip of his coffee while reading the newspaper while Kris was eating.

 

“Umm, the same I guess? Most of the time we got ourselves busy preparing for the songs and the dance, so yeaah. That’s it.” Sehun awkwardly continue his meal,

 

“Have you two become a couple yet?” Kris sudden question got Sehun choked,

 

Sehun then quickly wiped the spill on his cheek. How come his brothers asking him some random questions all of sudden?

 

“Um. Not yet, I guess…..?” Kris raised one of his eyebrows to Sehun, wanting some explanation.

 

“I mean of course. He was kind and all and it was fun to hang around with him, but-” He then look at Kris,

 

“I wouldn’t date him if you guys didn’t let me too.” His last words gave the triplet a huge burden. Guilty. They have done so many things to separate them both but what did they got at the end? The trick was reversed. It was clearly that Chanyeol was far away from player or untrustworthy. He loves their dearest little brother and he also helped them. They were wrong about Chanyeol on the first time.

 

That night after the Ace’s incident, they decided to give his youngest brother another chance. They couldn’t win over Chanyeol. That guy totally deserves him.

 

“We actually has decided to give you another chance, Sehuna.” Sehun still got his eyes locked on his plate, waiting for his brother to continue,

 

“I think you were right. Chanyeol was nothing like your old boyfriends. If you wanted to date him, then, go ahead.”

 

His brother’s permission got his eyes widen. He couldn’t believe that finally his brothers trust him this time. He was surprise but at the same time was glad to have his brothers with him. He loves Chanyeol, seriously. A week was enough for Chanyeol to capture his heart and he was already fallen into it. It just a matter of time for him to asked his brothers about the permission. When the triplet didn’t show any sign of accepting, It was seriously broke Sehun’s heart at the first time. Because his brothers didn’t trust him.

 

But now when Yifan-hyung told him that they all agreed to let him date again, it was such a wonderful surprised.

 

“Really, hyung??” Sehun was still couldn’t move on from the shocking news.

 

“Yeah. But-” Ace sudden words got Sehun to stop from enjoyment,

 

“If that yoda guy, would ever hurt you. We won’t hesitate to hurt him back.” Ace last word got their laughs. Just expected from the overprotective brothers. They would definitely won’t let anyone hurt their siblings. They got each other back.

 

Sehun was so happy that all he could said was a bunch of ‘thank you’. He couldn’t wait to tell Chanyeol about this. He was also nervous. Wonders what kind of reaction the taller guy would do.

 

 

 

*

 

 

“This college. Was. Seriously. Huge.”

 

“How are we supposed to get to Sehun?”

 

“Should we try contact him-”

 

“No! This must be a surprise for him!”

 

And that was basically the first conversation the triplet had the moment they arrived at Sehun’s college. It was huge and crowded. Yes, all of them decided to take a break on this one day and went to Sehun’s college for the festival. They wanted to look at him performs on stage. They didn’t tell Sehun about this and let it become a surprise for him.

 

Didn’t want to be noticed, all three of them wore hoodies. Ace got himself covered with the cap while Kris just covered himself with the hoodie. Yifan? No one notices him when he wore different kind of glasses today.

 

The triplet tried to get into the college without bumping to people, so just imagine how awkward it was for them to get through into the building. They spotted the college’s map but they still couldn’t understand what was the point of the map if they couldn’t understand it either. It was funny how they all were a top person in their career but could get lost in Sehun’s college.

 

“There is no way we will get to Sehun before he performs. We will stuck here forever.” Yifan let out a heavy sigh,

 

“And this is why I don’t like going to crowded places.” Ace told them. He was never fond of places where so many people were there. It just making him hard to breath and he didn’t like to converse with them too. He rather stays in a peaceful and quite place. Yes. That was him.

 

 

Kris was reading the map when suddenly an idea hits him,

 

“Why don’t we just asked Chanyeol?”

They all looks at each other,

 

“Yeah. That would be.”

 

 

*

 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol went to their place to fetch them. His looks on that day was truly on point. He got the triplet to locked their eyes in awe. Who knows that this fluffy head, yoda guy could transform into such a fine man. His hair was slick up and wearing a white T with a slide up sleeves black jacket up until his elbows, showing his muscle arm.

 

“I thought you guys couldn’t come! Sehun must be really excited if he know about this-wait,

 

“What’s up with them hoodies?”

 

Chanyeol asked them because they seriously looked different from what Chanyeol saw them before. They usually looks dashing with their fashion but today? The triplet looks way different with the hoodies. They were actually flustered.

 

“Shut up. Now get us to Sehun.” Yifan pushed Chanyeol to move.

 

Sehun didn’t tell Chanyeol yet that he was ready to get things in the next level. He was going to tell him today after the performance.

 

*

 

There were lots of preparation going at the backstage. Too crowded. They got some group over here and there. Some of them started to rehearse and some of them were trying out the prop. Sehun was rehearsing at the back stage. He was actually nervous. Nervous to perform and also to confess to Chanyeol.

 

“Sehun!”

 

Sehun was startled to hear someone calling onto his name and turning his back.

 

His eyes widen in surprised to see that all of his brothers were here! In front of him!

 

“Hyung!-

 

“I thought you couldn’t come!” Sehun almost burst in tears but no. Baekhyun already reminds him not to mess up with his make up. That puppy eyed boy put lot of effort to make sure that his make up was on point. Especially the eyeliner. Better not to mess up with those make up.

 

“We were. But it was a last minute plan, so here we are.” Ace ruffled Sehun’s smooth hair.

 

“Better not to miss your first performance. Good luck Sehunnie~”

 

When they were busy talking, Lay then come to them,

 

“Sehun, 10 more minutes before our turn. Better prepare now,” Lay reminds him that it was their turn after this. Sehun then nodded understand.

 

“Okay then hyung. I am gonna get going now. Don’t forget to watch my performance, okay?” Sehun reminds his brothers. Of course. They came here to watch him, they also ready with a camera for recording.

 

“Yeah. I guess we will go to the seat now,” Yifan patted his youngest brother’s shoulder,

 

Sehun smiled back and then grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and dragged him together and walk behind the curtain,

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

“You ready Sehun?” Chanyeol asked Sehun. He noticed how nervous the other was. He then cupped the other’s face and lean on his forehead to sooth the feelings,

 

“Chill, ok? We got this. We got each other back.” Chanyeol then look at other’s face,

 

Sehun nodded. It was hard to sooth the nervousness at the moment. He never performed in front of people and this is actually the first time he participate in his college festival event.

 

“Yeah. I got you by my side. So why must I scared, right?” Sehun then cupped Chanyeol’s face and gave him a soft kiss.

 

His sudden action got Chanyeol shocked. IT. WAS. HIS. FIRST.KISS with Sehun.

 

Sehun then look at Chanyeol’s shocking reaction. He chuckled,

 

“I love you. Would you like to go on a date after the performance ended?” Sehun asked Chanyeol and gave his best aegyo to Chanyeol. Who could resist that cutie face? Chanyeol still in disbelieve. The reality then starts to hit him that Sehun was confessed to him just now. He even asked him to go on a date!? He then places a soft peck on the other lip,

 

“Of course, let go on a date after this.” With that, they both went on the stage, ready to perform for the best time of their life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

“Good night Channie. See you tomorrow then. Love you,”

 

“I love you too, Hun. Goodbye.”

 

Chanyeol ended the call. He smirked and chuckled. He then let out a sigh,

 

“Well, that was easy..?” Chanyeol tossed his phone on his bed table.

 

Little that the triplet and the youngest knew that everything was all planned. Chanyeol then take out the pic that he and Sehun got earlier at the photo booth. He then paste it on his wall. He then smiles in proud. He finally complete his wall of fame. Not only Sehun picture was there, but Yifan, Ace and Kris’s pictures were also there, pasted all over his room. He even got their closed-up and even their shot from respective work places.

 

He got more of the collection stored inside of his laptop. He was so proud of himself. He also has lots of folder about the other profiles and their careers,

 

Everything was planned pretty smooth. Yifan’s folder? He was the one who done it. Kris almost falling down the stair? He was the one who purposely let go of his leg. Mr Lee’s underlings? He was the one who beats them all.

 

In his dark room, Chanyeol laughed maniacally. Not only he got Sehun to fall in love with him, he also got the triplet once step closer to fall under him too. No joke he was in love with Sehun. He loves him. But it excited him to make the triplet fall into him too. They were totally cute. Yes that’s it. Chanyeol didn’t look at them as someone who he need to be scared of.

 

 

 

 

Not long time ago a boy decided to end his life, almost jumping off the bridge. He was fade up with his entire life. His father was a gambler and jobless. His mother? She was the only one who need to work hard to maintain their lives. And sometimes when the latter went home, she will let out everything to Chanyeol. When she was stress, she would hit him without any reason.

 

Chanyeol was only fourteen on that time and he decided to end his life on that exact moment. He don’t want any of the reality to hurt him more. He closed his eyes and was about to jump the bridge. He already jumped when a hand quickly reached for him. Chanyeol was started to panic. He decided to end his life now so why must people stopped him? He looked down, the ocean was feet away under him. He started to burst out the tears. Why can’t he die in peace? He only hear a faint voices from up of him,

 

“Hyung-help me,”

 

“What happened-Oh my-!! Yifan-hyung, helped us!”

 

“Don-Don’t let go of your hand-we will try to brought you up.”

 

Chanyeol then was brought up by some boys, His eyes were all puffy from crying and his face was bright pink. Then one of the boy hugged him,

 

“There-there. Don’t cry. Everything was going to be alright…” The boy patted him,

 

“Why do you want to jump? Don’t you have anything better to do?” Now it come from the boy who wear glasses,

 

“Shh- Shut up hyung! It wasn’t nice for you to said that,” The boy who hugged him protests,

 

“What is you name?” Now it was another boy asked him.

 

“Chanyeol-Park Chanyeol..” The poor boy was weak from crying. He then received a gentle smile from the other boy and it was somehow soothes the pain away,

 

“Now Chanyeol, I don’t know what happened to you. But it wasn’t a good thing to jump off the bridge just like that,hmm?” This time another boy talked to him.

 

“Yeah! Hyung was right! You shouldn’t do that! What ever things that happened, you couldn’t just decided to end your life!”

 

“It more like you were running away from your problem, Chanyeol-ah,” The boy with glasses kneel down to him,

 

“You shouldn’t gave up yet. Get up and move on. Be a better person. Prove to people that you could change. You could be a better person, you got me?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. The latter then smiles,

 

“Now, may I know where do you life? Shall we send you home? Ah- here a handkerchief to wipe the tears.” The boy with glasses hand him a handkerchief and he then reached for it,

 

“.….name….?”

 

“Hmmm? What is it?” The boy who hugged him couldn’t hear him properly,

 

“What- What is your name?” The boy smiles brightly to him,

 

“Ah! My name is Wu Kris, this guy here is Wu Ace-hyung and the oldest one with glasses is Wu Yifan-hyung.” The boy wiped away the tears on him.

 

“Get on me. We will send you home, okay?” The guy with glasses then kneels and gestured him to climb onto him,

 

The boys then send him home. The journey was full with laughters and dumb joke from them. Chanyeol decided that it wasn’t that bad. He got himself a new friends. He felt really stupid to think about suicide earlier. He snuggles closer to the other back,

 

“Now Chanyeol! You better remember our names clearly, okay? Wu! Because one day we will definitely gone big into our industries. Wu!”

 

 

 

 

“My name is Wu Sehun.”

 

At that moment Chanyeol startled a little. Wu. The name that he has always remembers up until now. The name that helped him to get up and gains his self confidence back. That name. It’s true that ever since the tragedy, he stopped meeting with the boys again. He always walking around but those boys were never to be seen. He then do some research, more like stalking about them. He spent few years investigating about them until he met Sehun. He then starts to stalk Sehun.

 

He was right. Wu Sehun is the youngest of the family. His brothers were the boys who helped him. The triplet.

 

They were his first crush. He adores them. Now the time has passed, the feeling of crush turned into obsession. At first It was fun to play with the triplet’s plan, but then it hits him that he done all of these to win their hearts to believe in him. Just like before when they saved him from the bridge and put their trust on Chanyeol to move on and change to be a better person. His heart now belong to Sehun. But now that he met the triplet again, the obsession was crawled inside of him again.

 

With the overprotective brothers were busy with their own plans, they forgot about Chanyeol. Now that he was back, he couldn’t wait to start a whole new game with them,