Chapter 2

Overprotective Brothers.

The next day as usual, they will eat breakfast together before went separately to respective workplaces. This time Sehun got Kris to send him to college. After bid each other goodbyes, he then walked into the main entrance.

 

Hmm? Why there were lots of people today?” Sehun wonders himself.

 

He saw lots of unfamiliar faces, different style and different personalities shown from the crowd. Is there anything going on today? They must be students from other faculty then. He was soo absurd with the unfamiliar people when suddenly someone sneaked his arm onto his shoulder which surprised Sehun.

 

“Hey, Lay. You shouldn’t do that!”

 

He looked at his best friend, Lay. The boy chuckled from his shocked expression.

 

They both were best friend at the same faculty and enjoys going to classes together, and this friend of him really understand his life. Especially about his broken hearts. Lay didn’t get it how suddenly people just dumped on him like that and he know what kind of person Sehun is. Nothing wrong with him. The fault was at the other.

 

Sehun tries to be independent and not to be clingy over his best friend too much because that guy already got himself a lover from other faculty. He was glad tho that even that guy become his best friend, he didn’t care much about what other people said to him and didn’t get affected into it. Sehun scared that whatever things that happened to him, it might get Lay dragged into too. But nothing like that happens. That guy who Lay is dating, was a kind person and understand them. So it was great to have someone from outside of their faculty to actually understand the real story instead of the rumours.

 

“Teasing you was never getting old. Your shocking expression was always the best!”

 

“Whatever,

 

Sehun rolled his eyes suddenly remember last night surprise from his brothers really did got him some heart attack.

 

“Anyway, what’s up with all of those people? From other faculty? Why were they gather here?”

 

Lay looked at him confusedly and suddenly remember things.

 

“Ahh, no wonder you were clueless about this. You skipped evening classes yesterday, right?”

 

Sehun tries to look away because heck yeah he skipped it. Need some space from all of those riot.

 

“Well, last evening, there were some announcements regarding the college festival,

 

Sehun mouthed ‘Ahh’ because he seriously forget about the college festival this year. Too happy to know that he got himself a ‘trusted’ boyfriend that he forgot everything about his reality.

 

“Basically today we didn’t have much classes on because half of the time were spare for this college festival and that’s why you could see here were so many new faces because they were people from other faculty. Since this year festival made our faculty building as the main attraction, so they decided to gather the students here.”

 

Lay started to point out which crowd belong to which faculty. Sehun was so proud with his best friend to be able recognise all of this people. He must be a well-known person. Sehun quickly looking at Lay with his sneaky expression.

 

“What?”

 

“Does that mean your boyfriend was here too, hmm? Hmm?” Sehun teasingly raised his eyebrows and poke his finger at his best friend waist. Both of them laugh because yeah, Sehun know him very well.

 

 

 

 

The first class just ended and Sehun promised to meet Lay with his boyfriend because it was so hard to meet the boyfriend because the faculty located far away with each other and the time break wasn’t the same as them so, to grab lunch together was extremely low. So this was the great opportunity to have lunch together. He runs down the stairs while holding some of the files and papers from earlier class. Just about to turn left when suddenly he bumped into someone chest and falls.

 

“Oh my god! I-I am sorry, do you hurt or something? Here let-let me pick up your stuffs…”

 

Sehun hear the latter apologize to him. He get up and kneels to pick up the papers and look at the man face while smiling,

 

“It’s okay. It was my fault too. Too rushing without even looking around. No biggie.” Sehun take away his stuffs and then thanked the man and continue his walk.

 

He didn’t notice how stunned the man was looking at his pretty face for the first time and still dazed with his polite manner and his delicate gesture. Just looking from his behind, he looks like an angel with sunshine rays from the hallway.

 

Such a pretty guy…

 

“Hey Chanyeol!” The small guy with his puppy eyes wearing a hoodies with a name tag ‘baekhyun’ on his shirt called his name from a far.

 

“Who are you looking at?,

 

Baekhyun then trails Chanyeol’s eyes and spotted a guy with long blonde hair walking. He tried very hard to remember who that man was. So familiar with his lanky body, broad shoulder and pretty long blonde hair and then the puppy eyes boy started to remember,

 

“Was that Sehun?”

 

Chanyeol then quickly turned his face looking down at shorter guy,

 

“Sehun…?”

 

“Yeah, Sehun! My friend told me about him before. He was like an angel, no one could reach him. He was like a hottest in this faculty, you know?”

 

They both got their eyes on Sehun until he was gone out of sight.

 

“Such a beautiful person, wasn’t it?”

 

“Yeah, yes he is.”

 

 

*

 

It was the first time ever to see there were so many crowd in the cafeteria. It was cool though to see that all of the students from all over faculty were sitting in the same place. After hearing what Lay stated earlier, it was easy now for Sehun to recognise people, like some of them had their own respective uniform and the music faculty usually got his students with their instrument all the time. It was easy for Sehun now to meet new people.

 

He walked passed his exes so many times today but that didn’t let his mood down. He still remember what his hyungs told him. None of them could harm Sehun any way. He felt like it was a new chapter with all flowery and lights all over him. Who cares about others. It was him now. He was still the ‘Prince’. At least his hyungs said so. He was their own Prince.

 

The moment he walked into cafeteria until now that he sat down with Lay and his boyfriend, which he then acknowledge him as Chen, all eyes were on him. He used to it though but he afraid that Lay and Chen will be so uncomfortable that now more eyes were on them. Some of them were whispering and some of them got no shame but to speak out how handsome he was and then went some whistle from the other side of the table.

 

“Such a beauty,”

 

“Was that his boyfriend?”

 

“Hey, handsome!”

 

 He didn’t want Chen to think another way about him. Sehun hung his head low, feeling guilty,

 

“I- I am sorry guys, if you guys didn’t comfortable, I could just have my lunch somewhere else-

 

“No. It’s okay. I was fine with it. Aishh, what could I do? I was sitting with a pretty man beside me, I am the one who should be nervous of his beauty now!” Chen teasing him which then received laugh from the latter.

 

While they were busy chatting about life and how they going to perform for this year festival, the puppy eyes boy from earlier came to their table to greet Chen,

 

“Here you are Chen! Chanyeol and I have been wondering the whole building to find you!” Baekhyun then bowed to them and quickly recognise the pretty boy from earlier,

 

“Ahh, you must be Sehun, right?” Sehun was quite surprise like how come that guy know his name when he doesn’t even know who this puppy eyes boy is,

 

“Yap, He is. Do you guys met each other before?” Chen now asking his friend, curious.

 

“Oh no! We haven’t met each other, I think? Not even talked. It just there were so many people here and the rumours started to walking around students that they got a beauty in this faculty. No doubt it was you!” Baekhyun laughing because he was true though. It just a fact statement, not like he was trying to hit on Sehun, it just his visual was no joke.

 

“Great. Let me guess. A good one or a bad one? A bad one maybe?” Sehun let out a sigh while leaning his cheek on his palm.

 

“Oh no-no! It was a good one! I sweaar !” Hearing Baekhyun really put much effort on his sworn while putting one of his hand up and another one on his chest gain the group laughs.

 

“Where is Chanyeol, by the way?” Chen asked him because usually the childhood friends wouldn't apart from each other,

 

“OH, he was busy roaming around floors to find a better spot to practice.”

“Here, seat down and join us.” Now it was Lay to offers him which Baekhyun gladly accept it.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol finally found a suitable spot for the group to practise. He wanted a place which is wide and far away from noises then it hit him that maybe at the rooftop would be a good place? He spends so much time on finding the source to walk up to the top. He was walking along the hallway when he spotted a small room with a door slightly open.

 

When he enter the room, it pretty much not a room, just more stairs to go up. He then climbed the stairs just to see where does it takes him. He stopped when there were another door in front of him and when he opened it up, it was a perfect view that he was looking for until now.

 

“Finally! Found it! Good thing that no one was here before I did!” He then take a rest at behind the cupola and decided to take an evening nap. The weather was perfect for a good nap. It wasn’t that hot and it wasn’t that chill either. It just the wind that passed through making a person were in the mood to relax.

 

 

 

It just passed a few minutes and Chanyeol didn’t even get to fall asleep yet when he heard a sounds rustling in his ears. He slowly opened his eyes and sneakily look behind the cupola.

 

His eyes open wide in surprise and recognition. He stared into the distance. He recognise the tall lanky figure in front of him. It was the beauty that he bumped into earlier. The man dances passionately and his face shows no sign of emotions. Chanyeol eyes locked into him like a magnet. The boy trails his every movement. The dance was really elegant and the latter’s movement was very delicate.

 

“I didn’t know he could dance- this smooth..” Chanyeol whispered to himself, too indulge in Sehun’s mesmerising dance.

 

This is actually not the second time he met Sehun and the bumped earlier wasn’t his first time too. The moment Sehun walked to the gate with Lay, he already laid his eyes on him and the same goes when he was going to the first class. It’s not like Chanyeol falls for his looks, eventhough his visual surely did something to him, but he actually more keen to the boy’s personality. How he talks with his friend, his polite manner and the way he helped the girls before, and how he smiled to the people and greet them at the first place.

 

Chanyeol was actually trying to follow Sehun when the boy was going to the class when he suddenly got lost in the foreign building and when he was about to find the way out, he bumped into Sehun. For the first time ever, he got to see the boy up close.

 

And on that exact moment, he decided that he wanted to make the boy his.

 

 

 

Sehun who was dancing passionately was too immerse in the dance step and stopped when the music finished. His panted heavily and take some breath to calm down. When he looked up, he was surprised to see a foreign face standing and staring deep in front of him. He felt slight panic because he never shows people his dance move except to his best friend.

 

Chanyeol, not to scare the guy in front of him quickly change the topic,

 

“Ah-ah, hi! I-I didn’t know that someone has this spot booked-”

 

Sehun blinked a couple of times,

 

“Hey! You were the guy that I bumped into earlier, right?” Sehun then sigh in relieve to know that it was guy that he recognise from before. He then walked to the guy.

 

Chanyeol who was determined with his action started to ask,

 

“Are you Sehun?”

 

“Umm, Ye-Yeah…?”

 

“I think I have fallen in love with you. Would you like to go out with me?”

 

Sehun quickly stopped halfway. The time seems like to stop for awhile with the sudden bold confession. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. Such a bold statement coming from the guy who he didn’t even know. Such a brave action to confess to him. This is the first time someone who actually dare to confessed to him ever since the rumour of him got a bad luck in relationship spreading. He was flustered at first but quickly replace it with an angry feeling.

 

“Wait. It must be the rumours, right?” Sehun smirked.

 

“What rumours?”

 

“Stop pretending. People from outside of the faculty must be hearing some weird rumours about me now and they probably start to bet each other on who is going to date him next. Hahaha. You almost got me.”Sehun let out some fake laughs.

 

Chanyeol just got confuse when he looks at Sehun sudden action and words. He looks like a guy who already gave up in love.

 

“What do you mean rumours??”

 

Sehun stare at him unemotional,

 

“ I am sorry. But I couldn’t except your feeling.” Sehun quickly turned and started to walk away. Chanyeol was then quick to grab his arm.

 

“Wait-Seriously! I like you and I don’t know why is this has anything to the ‘rumour’, but I seriously like you!”

 

Chanyeol got Sehun to face him now,

 

Sehun didn’t impressed. He listen to the same old words all over again. It was all the same. At first they said they love him and then not only a week, they dumped him like a trash. Sehun already gave up into it. Into Love. He no longer trust the same old cheesy words. Plus, he don’t even know who this guy is and what kind of person he is, so how can he accept the love?

 

“ Do you believe love in a first sight?” Chanyeol suddenly asked, his hand was still gripping at the latter arm,

 

“What?” Sehun blinked, trying to digest the thing up. He never was a person who easily love someone after looking at them once. He was a person who observed the person he like. So nop. Love at the first sight was stupid.

 

“At the moment I saw you, I really mesmerized with that eyes of yours.” Sehun almost ALMOST gave in when he quickly remember the advice his hyungs gave to him, love or lust?

 

“ So are you saying you love me just because of my look?? Listen,

 

He then snatched away his arm,

 

“Let me tell you everything. I am cursed. Yeah, you could said that. Yesterday, yes only yesterday I got dumped by my third ex. Third. You know what they got in common?? Yeah. Lust. They took me for granted. They love me only for look but not for a person I am.You think I could easily accept you after everything I have been through? And you sir, the same as them. Nop. I am not going to fall into the same stupid trap again.” Sehun was clearly satisfied to finally burst everything on that guy face. He deserve that. It was worth it to say everything now before he got dumped later.

 

Chanyeol stands there quietly. Still shock with the sudden info. Never knew the pretty guy got dumped easily. Why? Only a stupid guy would dumped him, not Chanyeol. He was a loyal one and he will definitely keep on what his and when he said so, he won’t give up on it.

 

Sehun turned his back again when he was about to walk away, the boy started to speak up,

 

“ I seriously got no clue what have you been through before and I am sorry,

 

Sehun stare at the floor, patiently hearing on what is coming next,

 

“ But would you gave me a chance to prove to you that my love for you was not because of lust??”

 

Sehun was quiet shock to heard that. It was the first time someone has ever told him that. The man shows him that he was really trying to work his best on this,

 

“ How am I supposed to know that you were not like the others? You will going to dumped me too later,”

 

“No I am not.” Chanyeol quick response got him startled a bit. He still couldn’t put his trust on a new guy. He need time and space before getting himself a new lover.

 

“Because only an idiot who dumped a kind and angelic human being like you.” There. Chanyeol said it. He was proud with it.

 

His words really got into Sehun this time. Sehun tried his best to conceal the blush that was reddening on his face. But the tip of his ears already started to pinkish. Kind? Angelic? Woah. That was new to him. But how can he trust this guy? He also wonders himself. I mean he also stated to his brother that he usually observed people first and wanted someone who really shows him that they want him and this guy actually did the first step. He couldn’t help but to flustered. Sehun also not a type who will date a person who confessed to him first. So he was lost at this state now.

 

Chanyeol then walk forward and stopped in front of him,

 

“It’s okay if you don’t accept me now. I understand. But could we be friend? At least we could spend time together without having any relation. Just some times to prove to you that I was really care about you, hmm?”

 

Now it was Sehun who look onto his face. Yeah. The boy was right. He don’t have to accept him and take things suddenly. He could look and try to study what kind of person he is. Being a friend wouldn’t hurt, right? But he also need to remind himself that this could be another bullsh8t that was waiting for the right time to play.

 

“ Just wanted you to know, you better remarked my words earlier. If I happened to accept you and again, I got dumped. I Just wanted to warn you. So I will definitely understand what kind of a terrible person you were and I won’t be sorry or sad if that time come,

 

“ And I got my hyungs on this. They will definitely-surely won’t let you live knowing that his youngest brother put his trust on a new guy after got his heart scattered into pieces and got dumped shamelessly. Again. I am giving you some time to think and take back your words now so-

 

“ Got it. But just in case we didn’t even dating yet, you were the one who rejected me. Could we still be friend?”

 

Okay. Sehun take note that this guy in front of him was definitely different from his others ex. His heart suddenly feels like at ease and he wonders why.

 

“By the way, my name is Park Chanyeol. Yours?” Chanyeol stretched his arm out for Sehun.

 

Sehun wonders if he really go along with this play or not because he himself wasn’t sure what will going to happen after this. But he was okay to be friend with people as long as he wasn’t in relationship. It was the same between Lay and Chen and now the new one, the puppy eyes boy, Baekhyun.

 

He then reach out the other hand,

 

“Sehun. Wu Sehun.”

 

 

 

*

 

Sehun was surprise to know that Chanyeol really was something else. He was totally, definitely, 100 percent surely different from his others ex. He was kind, funny and always care about him. It has already been a week since they get along with being friend and has totally change Sehun’s world upside down. The guy was loud. Totally different from him. The tall one got himself surrounds with people all the time because of his friendly side. And the smile never fade from the boy’s face. And what was the most remarkable thing about him was his ears. Giant Yoda. That nickname always bring  smile to Sehun.

 

He acknowledge later that he was Baekhyun childhood friends and they get along pretty well together and decided to share the stage in one performance while they were singing and playing the instrument, Sehun, Lay and the other team will dance to it. They spends most of the time in college together now.

 

He slowly starting to feel something else whenever he was beside the tall guy. His face feels hot whenever the guy stare into his face or when he need to talk face to face with him about the performance. He also sometimes feel slightly excited to see the guy again after classes. These feelings started when they both were out to buy some snacks for the group and he almost got hit by a car when Chanyeol quickly grabbed his arm and hold tight on his. The taller guy then quickly let go of his hand because he know that he was uncomfortable around new people.

 

One thing that made Sehun’ heart melted was that he respect him. He never touched Sehun even holding his hand. Eventhough it was okay for a friend to hug each other just like what Lay did to him, but Chanyeol just don’t. He once told Sehun that he will respect his privacy and he won’t touch him if he didn’t like it. His ex has never did this to him. Just because Sehun confessed to them, their hands were always sneakily touching his body. Kissing was a normal thing to do even when they were in public. They have no respect to him. But who know if all of these things will change the moment he accept Chanyeol, right? So he must not let this sweet things got over him yet.

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

It was breakfast time before Sehun went to the college. He happily munched the food in front of him and he was taking it more than usual. The triplet notice the changes that going on with their baby brother. Probably finally gained his self-confident back after all these while. They look at each other wondering how proud they were to know that they finally at peace again. God know how they put their hardwork on keeping other people from their Sehun.

 

“You look so happy lately, Sehun. Is there anything going on at college?” Ace break the silence which then received a bright smile from his youngest. -Oh how his kokoro couldn’t handle such a cute face-

 

“Yeah. Everything was alright. I made new friend-

 

Now everyone stopped eating. Looking at their youngest to continue talking while the boy looks at them confusedly,

 

“Because the college festival is starting, so all students from other faculty gathered at mine. We were supposed to work on the performance, hyung.”

 

His brothers then mouthed ‘Aahh’. What a relieve. It was like last year festival. Nothing bad about it. They then continue eating.

 

“College festival? Already? How quick the time passed. It must be fun!” Kris smiled at his Sehunnie.

 

“Yeah! Yes it was. It’s gonna be lots of fun with games, performances and foods. No joke, the foods there were awesome. You guys should probably come-

 

A sudden pause.

 

“.…..too…….” his expression started to change.

 

“Nah, it’s ok if you couldn’t come. I knew you guys will probably busy with works and stuffs so yeah, I am fine.” He didn’t want his brothers to feel guilty all over again so he quickly changed the mood.

 

The triplet noticed this. They know very well how bad this boy is for them to be with him at the festival. Once Sehun even hoping for them to come and even he knew the triplet don’t really want to show their faces at the crowd, Sehun even told them that they could cover their face just in case they didn’t want to be recognise from people -or else it would be difficult for them to continue their plan- and it broke their hearts to hear it.

 

It would be a lie if they didn’t want to go. They were eagerly to go, but works didn’t spare them. They were successful people. They didn’t get free time much and weekends were their only play time at home. If only the festival happens at weekend. It would be so much easier.

 

“Sehuna, we really wanted to. We tried, okay?” Yifan playfully ruffled Sehun hairs which then received a playful punch from the boy.

 

 

*

 

It was already evening and the triplet will wait for their youngest to send them a message to pick him up. They don’t need to go all at once, but it was worth to prepare just in case the other were busy.

 

Yifan was in his room as usual, checking on his schedule on what was his next agenda would be and being a CEO himself, trying to get a holiday on that festival wasn’t as easy as what people said. If he took a break, then there would be so much changes in his schedule. He need to think some other ways.

 

Ace was in the car, on his way back from checking on what happened lately at his areas. Pretty much the same. The organisation is doing pretty well and their partner from another country was giving them a pretty much good cooperation so everything was good. The sad things was that he got an appointment with the other leader at the same date as the festival and he was really frustrated about it. How he wish he could turn things down.

 

While Kris, was pretty much the same as other. Photoshoot, interview and recording were schedule at the same day either. He shook his head at the thought of not going to his youngest college festival.

 

The triplet share the sad news among each other in the group chat. Such a depressing moment to know that when you were a triplet, all of you received the was same things. They were busy chatting when suddenly a message popped up from the family group.

 

 

Wu Family’s

 

Sehunnie

Hyung, :D

Yap, Sehunnie, :D

Yifan-hyung

Yes? :)

 

Sehunnie

You don’t have to pick me up today. I will

coming home with a friend. :D

 

Ace-hyung

What?

 

All of them were shocked at the same time and surprised to hear the news. They know what that means. They definitely and fully understand what that mean. Their baby brother has gotten himself attracted to a person again.

 

Who is it this time?

 

They definitely not going to make their baby brother got hurt again after all of those unworthy people. They then replied in unison,

 

 

Ace-hyung

Okay :)

 

Yifan-hyung

Take care :)

 

Kris-hyung

Alright. :)

 

Okay. :D

 

Then they quickly switch to their personal chat group.

 

Yifan-hyung

We gotta do something quick. Who’s plan is it now?

Last time it was me, now it was back to you, Yifan hyung!

Ace-hyung

This person was really suspicious. Didn’t he knew that Sehun

already got rejected for three time? And it wasn’t even

a week since the last time. Or was it?

 

Anyway. This person must have something bad to do at Sehun.

 

Don’t worry. I got my people to track that person now.Gotta do

Some spying on them now.

True! I think so too! Poor our little baby. D:< . He need to stay away from he or she or whatever it is.

 

Woah! That was quick hyung!

Yifan-hyung

Guys, I think we need to have some talks with Sehun.

Pack your stuffs. We are going home.

 

 

 

With that last message. All of them went offline.

 

 

*

 

Sehun has never feels so happy before. Chanyeol was such a perfect boyfriend material. He was tall and a great person. He told Chanyeol to send him until at the corner of the road because he didn’t want his brothers to be suspicious about him. Eventhough they weren’t a couple yet, but Sehun was afraid of his brothers when they know that soon he was take a liking to this new friend of his. He know how overprotective they were towards him. So he need to be extra cautious.

 

After bid each other goodbye, Sehun walked to his house. He noticed that the cars and the shoes were all there. Could it be all of them were at home now? Really? How come they didn’t tell him sooner? Sehun feels all giddy and joy inside.It wasn’t this easy to have all of his brothers at home at this kind of hour. Now he could tells the triplet about Chanyeol.

 

He placed his shoes on the rack and closed the door. The moment he turned his body, he almost jumped to see that his hyungs were behind him.

 

“Really, hyung? What kind of surprise you were planning on today?” Sehun place his hand on his chest almost got a heart attack,

 

“Now Sehun, be a good boy and tell us about this new friend of yours.” Kris asked his lil brother and his voice, oh as smooth as possible. Sehun recognise that kind of voice. His brother really going to interview him now. Sehun gulped in nervousness.

 

After a minutes of settling down at the couch, Sehun finally spoke out.

 

“I didn’t want you to misunderstood. He was really a friend,”

 

“Really? The last time I heard that was like 2 weeks ago about your ex?” Yifan folded his arm,

 

“I know, I know! But this time it is a friend-

 

“’’Was” This time it was his brother Ace to interfere.

 

“No. Hyung could you listen to me first?” Sehun whines. He left a sigh and continue his talking,

 

“I wanted to tell you about this earlier but I was afraid. Since you were already asked I guess I should tell you now. I know you guys were concern about me especially I got myself some worst ex but I wanted you to know that this one was different, hyung!”

 

“Not really impressed. You told us the exact thing too last time, so..” Ace didn’t agree with his brother.

 

“Okay, fine. I was curious as you guys did! It was hard for me to bring a new guy in my life. But this time it wasn’t me who confessed first,

 

Okay now things has gotten a little bit interesting for their brothers to heard at.

 

“ I even rejected him, hyung…” Sehun lean down at the couch with his mouth pouted,

 

“Then, if you rejected him, so what was this all about? You looks like you were somehow in love with him.” Yifan asked Sehun because he was eager to know more. This time case was interesting. Just like his lil brother told him, ‘he’ was different.

 

“ We were agreed to be friend at first while he gave me some times to think about him and also to observes him and then I will decide whether to stay friend or more than that,

 

But so far, he was really different from other people that I met, hyung!“ Sehun whines as he tries to convince his brothers.

 

“Then what if he actually ‘act’ so sweet and kind just because to make sure that you will change the view about him? And after you agreed to couple with him, he changed? He will no longer the person you use to know and after he got what he had, he then dumped you like the others? What would you do if that happens?” Ace really got his sharp tongue at this one.

 

His other brothers agreed to his point. It could be like that. You wouldn’t know would you?

 

“Listen Sehunnie, It’s not like we didn’t want you to like someone. But please, at least take some time to reflect onto it first-

 

“That’s why I made myself some precautions.” Sehun felt guilty to cut Kris-hyung when he speak but he need to. And the triplet were surprise with it,

 

“What do you mean precautions?”

 

“I will introduce him to you tomorrow and-

 

“And?” His Yifan-hyung voice was quite stern now.

 

“I actually fully understand what you were trying to warn me. I was feeling the same things too. That’s why, before anything bad happens, before I got dumped again, I want you to gave him some words tomorrow. To test him whether he actually really honest being with me or not. Warn him while he was a friend of mine.

 

It takes a week for me to observe him and I don’t want to hold any longer before my feeling grown more. So that’s why, in case he left me, then my heart won’t hurt as much as it was before,” Sehun plays with the hem of his shirt. He don’t feels like Chanyeol would left him dumbly though. But he just curious.

 

Hearing Sehun got his early plan has never made the triplet more proud. Now they know that his youngest was also normal as they were. It was not wrong to plan a strategy for yourself and the future.

 

“Do you think he would left you?” Ace asked,

 

“No. I think he wouldn’t. I mean he won’t dumped me like those people. I think he would take things in a good way. He respect my decision and we could still be friend.”

 

“Okay then. Trust your brothers. We got this.”

 

 

*

 

That night the triplet held a meeting again at the same room as before. Kris and Yifan was eager to know what information that Ace’s people got for them,

 

“Here some pictures and his profile,” Ace handed the papers to his brothers.

 

“Hmph. Nothing interesting. Basically the same.” Yifan doesn’t feels like looking at the papers anymore,

 

“Woah. This guy got talents! He sings, he plays, he write lyrics- this is rare. Looks like this one got brains.” Kris seems to take interest on this guy.

 

“Yeah. He also got looks,” Ace hand them a pic of Chanyeol. Not a close up but it was clear enough to show how he looks like.

 

“We really need to careful with this one here, handsome people could also be a player.”

 

“But it will probably be easy. Usually a player would ditch a woman when he got money on him, so-” Yifan rolling his eyes in proud as it was the easiest thing to do. He was an expert when it come to money, so this case probably going to end sooner.

 

They then discuss the backup plans and were ready for tomorrow starts off.

 

 

*

 

So tomorrow it is. Sehun asked Chanyeol to wait for him at his house while he is getting ready to go to college again that evening to prepare for the festival performances. The team decided to gather at the rooftop spot at three. So they went home at 12, getting ready and go back at two.

 

“Come in, Chanyeol. Why were you just standing there?” Sehun laughs. Looking strangely at his friend’s funny behaviours.

 

“I-I was shy-”

 

“What?” Sehun laugh again,

 

“You-You were so rich and-and I just an ordinary-poor people, I couldn’t just simple step my feet into this mansion???” Chanyeol rounded his eyes at Sehun because he never knew that he got a freaking huge mansion.

 

Sehun now laughs louder than before,

 

“What? Seriouly? Are you kidding me? You were so over-dramatic. Just come in now,” Sehun grabbed the taller guy to enter the house.

 

Chanyeol was amused to see how huge the indoor looks like. It was already big from the outside, now It was totally massive at the inside. The decoration was perfect with the harmony colour of the surroundings. Whoever create this lovely home probably got such a good taste.

 

“Here, wait here before I get myself ready, okay. Oh, before I forget, I would like to introduce you to my hyungs,

 

Chanyeol then turned around just to be shocked on how good looking the brothers were. The triplet stand there and like a professional supermodel. Their body, their face were perfect! God. Not only they were rich, they were also blessed with such gorgeous face.

 

“Wait. Are they a triplet??” Chanyeol was really amused with the brothers. Never once in his life he got to see a real life triplet right in front of his eyes.

 

“Yeah, yeah they were. Okay so this is Yifan-hyung, the oldest, and then the middle one was Ace-hyung and lastly the youngest of the triplet, Kris-hyung.” Chanyeol bowed to them and seriously, how come there was a triplet that blessed with such a handsome looks?

 

 

 

Sehun already upstairs getting ready and here Chanyeol was, seating awkwardly with the triplet locked his eyes on him. He felt like a bad guy or more like a prisoner being locked up in jail while the police guards were on his.

 

While Sehun on the other hands was hoping that his brothers would asked Chanyeol some honest questions about him. He didn’t want them to put so much pressure on that boy or even scare him.

 

But little did Sehun know that his brothers was doing the exactly opposite from what he asked to,

 

 

 

 

"Break up with him,” Yifan stern voice echoes through Chanyeol ears,

 

“Wh-What? We not even dating?” Chanyeol looks like a lost puppy here. He was really confused.

 

“Yeah, but don’t tell me that you don’t even has a feeling towards him.” Yifan quickly responds.

 

“Actually we were wondering whether you really were love him or you were just playing a dumb trick on our youngest brother.” Kris walked towards him and scared the hell out of Chanyeol.

 

“What are you even saying?? We have agreed to be friend with each other at first before Sehun decided himself whether we should be more than that or not and even IF he was the one who reject me, we still got to be friend.” Chanyeol fight back because what the heck is going on? Why does the triplet got so much hate on him?

 

“We won’t let that happens. You better disappear from his life before everything got more difficult. We didn’t want our brother to be hurt again.” Ace quickly raised his voice.

 

“ I am not like the others!” Chanyeol stands up. The triplet quickly put their guard on. They stands beside each other facing Chanyeol.

 

“Nah. You were basically the same as them. You love him because of lust and them dumped him like it was nothing. Even if you wouldn’t, we would make you did.” Kris got his last words stressed out than others so that Chanyeol could take a grasp on what were they mean.

 

“I am not. I would never leave him. You go on with your words and dirty trick but I am not taking any of this.” Chanyeol folded his arm.

 

 

Sehun was right about this guy. He was different and was quiet stubborn. Not like his exes, when they got threaten, they quickly follows what the triplet had warned them. But not this one. The triplet was quiet surprise that the boy didn’t gave up yet.

 

“You really should take our offer now before it gotten worsen after this.” Ace tried to warn him for the last time.

 

“ Why would I? Do whatever you want. I couldn’t wait to see what was your next plan on me.” Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder and looking away.

 

“Alright then, if that what you said. Just wait. You will soon got yourself begging upon our feet and regretting this.” Kris gave his last word.

 

Chanyeol then stares deeply at the triplet without saying anything. While the triplet was curious on what was the next thing that the boy got to say to them. No joke. Chanyeol actually made this plan become more interesting.

 

But the next thing that Chanyeol did, left the triplet speechless.

 

Chanyeol walked and stopped exactly in front of Kris. Their faces were like an inches away from each other. Just now the triplet realise that this boy was huge. Like there wasn’t any different from them.

 

 Chanyeol smirked in front of Kris’s face proudly.

 

“I don’t want to obey you. You want to play this game? Sure. Let’s play this freaking game. Fight me.”

 

Chanyeol words got the triplet dumbfounded. It was the first time ever that someone actually dare to fight them at once. No one has ever put them in shame before. Especially on their freaking face! Who does that?? Chanyeol was.

 

Chanyeol quickly turned his face to Sehun when he notice that the guy was out from the room. He smiled at Sehun and act like nothing happened. Yifan, Kris and Ace was speechless and was impressed to see that the guy could act like nothing happens between them just now.

 

“ Okay hyung, we will get going now. Loves you!” Sehun shouted from the gate and waves towards them while Chanyeol gave such an obvious faking smiles. They then gone from their sight.

 

 

 

The triplet settle down on the couch trying to digest everything at the moment. Everything that happened was too quick and they were still in awe.

 

“That Chanyeol guy. He got gut to fight us, huh?” Yifan couldn’t believe what the boy just said to them and his last words were still echoes inside his ears.

 

“What the heck? How dare he?? I really wanted to hit him right there on that moment.” Ace running his hand through his hair. Still feels hot from the anger.

 

“Hyung, we really need to do something about him. We need to show them how we actually work!” Kris looked at Yifan and Ace. They really need to think a very good strategy for this Chanyeol guy to obey them. They have to.

 

“ This is going to be so much interesting,”

 

 

*

 

 

Chanyeol and Sehun were walking together while talking about the performance stage and some other plan to add on later when suddenly Sehun started to ask Chanyeol about his brothers,

 

“So…how was it..?”

 

“How was it what?” Chanyeol look at him, wondering.

 

“My brothers, Yifan, Ace and Kris?”

 

“Ohh, they were such a fine man. A handsome one too! No wonder you were pretty. The genetic was really strong on your family wasn’t it?” The taller then received a playful punched from Sehun.

 

“No. Like really, how was them..?” Chanyeol get the hint that Sehun was serious here.

 

“Your brothers love you. They love you so much and care about you. They were like you too. Aware of things. You really got some protective brothers. I am really envy.” Chanyeol chuckled. He really loves Sehun and his loves keep on growing from days to days. He didn’t care if they got to stay as a friend. Just not to be talk to Sehun? Chanyeol couldn’t take that when the triplet told him to disappear from Sehun’s life. Seriously? They got to be kidding.

 

Sehun nodded,

 

“Could you help me with one thing?” Sehun asked Chanyeol which then make the taller to look at him seriously.

 

“What?”

 

“Please keep this as a secret between us.”

 

“What secret?”

 

“Please don’t tell anyone that I had a triplet brothers. Don’t exposed to other what they look like. Just don’t ever talk to other about them, could you promise me?”

 

Chanyeol again look at him with a frown plastered on his face. Confuse on why did Sehun want it as a secret. But if the boy said so, Chanyeol need to agree on this. He was quiet curious too but Chanyeol wasn’t a type that actually talk about other people’s life and exposed someone secret.

 

Sehun has never told his exes before about the triplet. They did know that Sehun has a brother but they didn’t know that they were a triplet, and not even met them once so they totally got no clue about how does his brother looks like.

 

“My brothers didn’t want people to to know about their personal life. He didn’t want me to be dragged into their problems too.”

 

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked because he really was lost here and also curious on what was going on.

 

Sehun looked at him in confusion.

 

“Didn’t my brothers told you? Yifan was a CEO, Ace was a leader of the huge organisation and well Kris was a popular idol. I told them to introduce themselves to you! Aishh hyunnggg.” Sehun whines about it.

 

 

There was a long pause when finally Chanyeol started to gasp,

 

"WHAT??” Chanyeol shocked.