Chapter 3

Overprotective Brothers.

Yifan got everything well planned for today. He got the boy contact number and send him a message to meet him in his office. Yes. In his freaking office. There’s no way that the young- cold attitude CEO bring someone to his office because it was like his second home. Even their workers know how mad Yifan is when someone wanted to enter his place. Once there was a flirty girl who try to hit on him and passed the security guard. Just because she was rich and also got some connection with the company, she shamelessly tell around that she was going to get married with the company young CEO, Yifan. The rumours spread fast and people almost believe in it.

 

She act like Yifan’s secretary was not at the front desk and just walked into the room while Yifan was having a conversation with Sehun on the phone. He was mad like how dare this girl to barged in, doesn’t she know what privacy and respect is? He then grabbed the woman and pushed her out and warned her if she ever did that again, he won’t hesitates to inform her father about this, in front of the workers who were there. Her father’s company live because of Yifan helps, and of course he owned Yifan his life.

 

From that scene on, the workers now were taking extra security on their company. Not to let some random people come into their CEO office without having some proper appointment or any related business. Yifan was a strict person. No doubt about that. But he did that for a reason. They didn’t want the workers to be too spoilt, but they do loves the CEO. Yifan was not a person to be mad at people. He forgive people with explainable reason and be mad at those who was at fault. The company was a huge success because of the attitude and Yifan’s principle and the workers got no complaint about it.

 

 

 

Chanyeol on the other hand, the moment he received the message, he wasn’t scared as he was before. He actually love to play along with this games that the brothers has set him up. He anticipating into it. Finished reading the text, he smirked.

 

“Oh wow. Into his own office? Couldn’t wait for it. Now-

 

He turned himself to his wardrobe,

 

“What clothes should I wear to impress him? Should I comb my hair up?,” Chanyeol look at the mirror and check himself out. Chanyeol was actually a pretty good looking with his hairs up. Baekhyun always reminds him that he should keep his hairs up all the time, but instead, the guy rather keep his messy hair down. He also tall, like no other. He was everything you want for a boyfriend.

 

He played with his hair a little bit,

 

“Yeah. Definitely put my hair up.” He smirked and let out a soft chuckle,

 

“Ohh Yifan, lets play this game like you wanted to.”

 

*

 

Chanyeol stand in awe looking at the huge building in front of him. Couldn’t believe that a guy on a young age could be the CEO of this company. Chanyeol shook his head amusedly with his mouth gaped.

 

The moment he enter the company, the person at the front deck already laid her eyes on him. Yifan already told her that he was expecting a guest to come in his office later. But the girl wasn’t sure whether Chanyeol was the right guy or not. Because this man was totally opposite of what Yifan described he would be. Yifan told the front desk officer that the guy would be a tall nerd guy with his big fluffy head and also a sloppy person.

 

But the one who was In front of her right now was a neat guy with formal attire and his hair slicked up perfectly. She wonders whether she should inform the CEO first before passing the guy into the lift. She then called Yifan,

 

“Sir..?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Umm, there is someone who want to meet you. He said you already informed about this…but I wasn’t sure because the man-

 

“Is the man got big ears?” Yifan quickly to cut the girl because he need to settle things quickly. Got no time to waste now.

 

The girl then scanned Chanyeol on his ears,

 

“Ahh, yes.”

 

“Good. Let him in.” Yifan ended the call.

 

The officer quickly guide the man into the lift until at the front door office. Chanyeol thanked to the girl with a smiles. God, that girl could just faint then.

 

Chanyeol don’t bother to knock the door first and just let himself in. There he saw Yifan leaning on the table with a package on his hand,

 

The moment Yifan looked up to him, he was shocked to see that the guy was totally different from what he saw last time. No way this yoda could transformed into this man in front him. Yifan didn’t know why but he was amaze to see the man. He was-just looking pretty good.

 

No. Yifan must not resist the charm. He quickly adjust his glasses trying to hide the blush.

 

“ Huh, you think with that dress up game, you could fool me? Well, it wasn’t working.” Yifan keep his boldness while leaning at the table with his other hand insert into his pocket.

 

“Ahh, what a shame. I tried my best to make sure you fall for my charm, tsk tsk.

 

Chanyeol playfully shakes his head, mocking the guy in front of him. Yifan almost taken aback at the words.

 

“Whatever. Why did you calling me to come here?”

 

Yifan then took out the package and tossed in front of Chanyeol,

 

“There. Inside of it got five hundred thousand in cash. Take it and stay away from Sehun. Everybody knows how a player got himself satisfy with money,” Chanyeol was really amused by this man over here for actually take out some huge amount of cash just to make sure he don’t has to meet up with Sehun again.

 

“Five hundred thousand? Really?” Chanyeol asked Yifan while still standing at the same spot, not taking the package.

 

What? Wasn’t that enough? Yifan felt like the guy was challenging him. No one has ever won over Yifan when it come to dare and challenge. Yifan got everything on him. Including on the business term where all of the others manager had to obey him everytime they got a new projects coming up. Yifan just too good handling stuff and his points were honest and the most strongest than others.

 

So he was up for another challenge then. He should have known that a player usually got a high taste on everything. Yifan keep this going because money wasn’t a problem,

 

Yifan then walked towards Chanyeol and got one of his foot step onto the package, -poorpackage-

 

“What? Five hundred thousand wasn’t enough for you? I think so too. A cheap person like you really need more money, right? I should have known that you were just after the money,

 

Chanyeol just stand still while staring blankly to the other. Trying to keep calm as possible.

 

“Sure then, what about one million? Was that enough?”

 

Yifan wait for the other to react to him when suddenly there was a knock at the door,

 

“Sir? The next meeting was at another 30 minutes at Mr Kim Cooperation. You should keep going by now,”

 

. How come he forgot about the important meeting? He was about to roast this guy over here. He was waiting for this moment eagerly. Couldn’t help then, he need to stop right now. The meeting was about their next huge project, of course Yifan need to be prepared before hand. Couldn’t let it went to waste.

 

“Oh well, I am a busy person indeed. Wait-

 

Yifan put out his cheque and write on one million on it with his sign and place in on the table while Chanyeol look at his every movement in amusement. Yifan grabbed his coat and his folder and turned his face to Chanyeol,

 

“I take that as an agreement then, you take the money, stay away from Sehun and everything is going to be fine.” Yifan then flashed his not-so-innocent smiles at Chanyeol and walked passed him.

 

He was about to opened the door when suddenly a strong grip forced him to pull back and forcefully being pushed with his back on the wall. Yifan widen his eyes in shock. This guy pinned him into the wall with one of his hand above of Yifan’s shoulder. How dare this man pushed him?

 

“You-You, what the heck were you thinking??,

 

Yifan tried to push away from Chanyeol trap and was failed miserably. How could this guy be so strong?

 

“Get off from me! Don’t you know I have an urgent meeting now-

 

Yifan was dead silence when Chanyeol leans dangerously close to his face and their lips were like an inches away from each other.

 

Looking at the fears from the other eyes, Chanyeol starts to smirk evilly. Oh how he loves his action made the latter silent. He then whispers hotly into Yifan’s ear,

 

“Do you think you could bribe people the same way you buying a clothes? We, human got feelings. Not like an object for you to buy with money,

 

He then now turn his face to look at Yifan’s eyes,

 

“One million? Really? Do you think Sehun cost one million? Hmmm, then I wonder how expensive your price is? Should I buy you instead?”

 

Chanyeol noticed how Yifan turned his face away in embarrassment while his face was reddening. He was so stupid to actually blushing with the man action towards him. Chanyeol was having fun playing with this guy over here and oh how he wish he could stay like this and record everything, but nop. He wasn’t. He then let go of the other and walked back,

 

“Meehhh, just kidding! I was so poor to buy you. You probably was quiet expensive!”

 

Yifan confused with the latter sudden lame joke,

 

“Wh-What..?”

 

“Nah, nothing. I am bad at making joke. I was joking. A person was too expensive to be bought with real money. They need a person to cherished them as a whole. Money won’t do them justice.”

 

Yifan blushed with Chanyeol sudden honest words, he then quickly rushed towards the door and walked out from the room. Chanyeol just trails the other movement until he was gone from his sight. Chanyeol never expected that the guy would did that to him. Like honestly, one freaking million? Yifan was no joke though. Chanyeol smiles, because that guy was too cute.

 

“Oh well, nothing much to do here, gotta get out fast,”

 

He then walked away without even spare a glance towards the package and the cheque. That’s how loyal he was at Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got to be kidding me???

 

Yifan was in trouble. He got important meeting with Mr Kim. The meeting will be start in less than 30 minute from now. And he need to go there fast. Out of all days, today was the day where his freaking, his most trustworthy car need to be broke. The engine wouldn't start! He just stands there staring blankly at his car . How was he supposed to go to the meeting now? He didn’t trust taxi. Taxi wasn’t his style. He need to get help from his other workers. -how embarrassing-

 

He need to calm down not to cause panic. Panic always make things get worsen. When he was about to take the phone out of his pocket, a car honked at him. He turned around and was surprised to see that it was Chanyeol,

 

“I thought you got an urgent meeting? So what were you doing here staring emotionless at your broken car?”

 

Yifan was red from embarrassment. Great! Out of people out there why must this yoda guy need to witnessed him in such shame?

 

“Or did you couldn’t stand my iness just now, hmmm?” Chanyeol playfully raised his eyebrows, teasing at Yifan.

 

“WHAT? What the heck? Are you kidding me? You? y? Pfft. Don’t make me laugh.” Yifan rolled his eyes in disgust. What the heck does this yoda guy even thinking? But he did made his heart flustered earlier-Wait. He really doesn’t has time to waste with that guy now. He almost forgot that he got a meeting to attend. He cursed beneath his breath.

 

“Well, whatever. Come on! Hop in!” Chanyeol then open the door for Yifan, which then make the latter widen his eyes,

 

“What? I rather takes taxi than going with you. I am calling one-

 

“Really? Are you freaking kidding me? Your meeting was going to start soon. You rather wait for who-knows-how-many-minutes it would be rather than taking the chance in front of you? You really going to be late to that meeting. Served you right!”

 

Yifan was taken aback with Chanyeol’s words. He was speaking the truth tho. If he is going to call his friends to drove his car for him, it surely going to take some times.

 

“What are you waiting at?? Come on!” Chanyeol honked a few times just to embarrassed Yifan and was finally get that man to enter the car,

 

“Okay. There. Only this one time. Please don’t misunderstood about the whole thing.” Yifan adjusts his glasses,

 

“I wouldn’t. Sehun probably didn’t wanted to know that his brother missed an urgent meeting so.. yeah.”

 

Yifan remains silence, not expect for that reply to came out from Chanyeol.

 

They then went to the destination place.

 

 

 

 

Okay, seriously. The Yoda guy got a serious mad driving skills. Yifan almost throw up and tighten his grip at the car handle because this man, drive the car like a crazy person.

 

With Chanyeol driving skills, they reach there 10 minute early then the actual estimated time. God blessed the Yoda guy. Yifan take a few breath because he was really feeling sick at the moment but thanks to Chanyeol, he actually arrived early.

 

Chanyeol then turned his face to Yifan, proudly,

 

“You don’t have to thank me, I mean I know I am a good man and-

 

He wasn’t even finish the talk Yifan already walk out from the car and rushed to the building. Poor Chanyeol. But he didn’t take it to heart about it. He was a happy person after all. He took things calmly and positively. He then smiled,

 

“Good luck, Yifan-hyuuuuuuuuung!”

 

Yifan almost stopped upon hearing the words. He quicken his pace.

 

Little did Chanyeol know that he made the man’s heart flustered a few times today.

 

 

 

 

Yifan arrived at the second before the top floor, just to be greet from the meeting speaker.

 

“Oh god, Yifan! I was glad you could make it! I was afraid that you couldn’t since you text me about the car.”

 

“Yeah, it happens too sudden and yeah, I finally here, now.”

 

“Okay then. Come in whenever you were ready. Oh yeah, make sure you got all of the documents ready, okay?” The man then walked into the hall,

 

Yeah, yes the documents. WAIT. WHAT DOCUMENTS?? Yifan started to panic. He tensed and the frown was visible on his face. He swears that he bring the folders together with him when he was out from the building and-

 

And then he started to remember,

 

Chanyeol!

 

It must has been left inside of Chanyeol’s car! Great! The meeting was about to start now. How many times that he got left? Could he make it? Maybe.

 

He quickly dialled Chanyeol’s contact number and it went straight to voicemail. Yifan cursed. Who knows that now he need Chanyeol to save him? He dialled a few more times now and it was still the same. He then pressed the button lift to go down because who knows just in case Chanyeol was still there,

 

He still on his phone, trying to reach Chanyeol while waiting at the lift to open,

 

When he was about to barge into the lift he looked up to see that Chanyeol was in there! He was so stunned that he went speechless. His lower back was sweating like crazy.

 

“Cha-Chanyeol-”

 

“Finally! Found you, hyung! You left this folder inside my car! Here-

 

He returned to Yifan the folder.

 

“Probably an important one for the meeting……hyung? Are you okay? You look a little pale?-

 

“No-I was fine.” Yifan touched his forehead and lean back onto the wall. Getting a little bit dizzy from everything today.

 

Chanyeol then hugged him. Yifan widen his eyes in shock with the sudden action,

 

“You looked so tensed up. You should loose it up a little bit. Sehun would definitely be hurt if he see his hyung like this,

 

Yifan didn’t know why but it was kinda soothing.

 

He then quickly realised what was happening and relieve himself from the other body,

 

“Let go of me. Listen, I don’t want you to feel like I was kind to you and I am not owning you everything.” Yifan folded his arms,

 

“Yeah-yeah sure. Whatever. I am the one who offers though. Okay then, need to get going now,”

 

Chanyeol then walked inside the lift,

 

“Oh yeah! Before I forgot, your money and cheque, I didn’t took it. They were still in your office though because I am loyal to Sehun. Maybe you should spend the money for some ice cream because Sehun told me that he wish to have some ice creams with his brothers!” Chanyeol kind of shouted at his last few words because the lift door was closing.

 

Yifan stared blankly at the lift. Sehun was right. Chanyeol was different.

 

*

 

“Ummm…hyung?” Ace asked Yifan

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What the heck with all of these ice creams?????” Kris was almost yelling. He and Ace were waiting for like how many hours now to know what happened between Yifan and Chanyeol, but Yifan then came back feelings emotionless and brought home all kind of ice cream.

 

“You guys had no idea. I think I got brainwashed by that yoda guy,” Yifan seat on one of the kitchen stool.

 

Ace and Kris looked at each other,

 

“We really need to held a small meeting after this,” Yifan rubbed his forehead, still thinking about things that happened on that evening. It was pretty chaos but the meeting with Mr Kim was a successful one. They agreed to participated on the next project so Yifan was relieved to know that.

 

Sehun who run down the stairs and was really surprised the moment he saw all of his favourite were placed on top of the counter. He quickly run towards his brothers and hugged Yifan from behind,

 

“Hyuuunnngg! How do you know I have been craved onto some of these lately???” Sehun tilt his head forward to look at Yifan’ face.

 

“I don’t know. Instinct.” Yifan smiled to him back,

 

“Come one Kris-hyung, Ace hyung, sit. Let me grab some cups. We shall eat these together now!” Sehun cheerfully run to the kitchen,

 

Kris and Ace sense something weird was definitely going on. They both then sat beside Yifan,

 

“Hyung. You better tell us everything,” Kris now looking at Yifan. Eager to know the full story. Ace nodded.

 

“I promised, I am going to tell everything after this, alright?” Yifan patted both of them at the back.

 

 

*

 

So the triplet gather at their usual meeting room after having their dessert just now. Yifan was sitting with his head rest up on the sofa headrest while Ace was beside him. While Kris was sitting in front of him.

 

“I think my plan failed,” Yifan rubbed his face, his eyes felt tired with the meeting just now,

 

Kris looked at Ace and the other did the same thing too and finally look at Yifan. They just couldn’t believe it. Not once that their plans was a fail! They always worked perfectly fine.

 

“How can that happens? Don’t he take the money?” Ace asked him in curiosity,

 

“Take the money? Huh,

 

Yifan let out a chuckle,

 

“He didn’t even touched it! I bet he didn’t even think about it on the first place.”

 

“What? How much did you offered him?” Yifan rolled his eyes at his youngest triplet. Like, what kind of silly question was that? This is Yifan. The CEO. Money wasn’t even a matter for him,

 

“At first I offered him five hundred thousand-

 

“WHAT??” Both Ace and Kris yelled in unison but quickly close their mouth not to wake up Sehun on this kind of hour.

 

“That was a lot!” Ace rounded his eyes,

 

“Yeah, I even added up to one million-

 

“YOU WHAT??” Again, both Kris and Ace shout.

 

“So you were saying you offered that much of money and he turned it down?? This guy was no human.” Kris dumbfounded. Truly amazed with what he heard just now. Who on earth in this world who turned down one million?

 

“Am I looked like I was kidding?”

 

Both of them shook their heads,

 

“I was serious and he even told me to spare the money for some ice cream because Sehun told him he wanted some. And he wanted to has them with us. So that’s why,”

 

Now Kris and Ace understand the real story.

 

“I am sorry guys,”

 

Kris then stands up,

 

“ Don’t worry hyung! Now it was my turn to role the dice. I’ll make sure I got that fluffy head to disappear!” Kris said proudly. No one could ever resist his goddess face before.

 

“Fluffy head?” Ace asked him because where the heck does Kris came out with that name from?

 

“Well, yeah? That guy got a fluffy head right? With big ears?”

 

Yifan then reminds him,

 

“Oh no. That guy just now, came into my office looking like totally different person. You wouldn’t surprise if he came at yours looking like an idol too,” Yifan then stretched his arms and get ready to go to bed, leaving Kris stares blankly at him.

 

He then grabbed Kris and Ace’s hand and get them all out from the study room and went to their respective bedroom. Because being the oldest he is, if he didn’t the one who ended the conversation, none of them would do. They would probably keep on talking until late at night and it was against Yifan’s principle. They need to have some good night sleep and woke up fresh in the morning.

 

 

*

 

Two days after, Chanyeol went to Sehun home because they need to sync some of the songs to the performance so he let Chanyeol done the transition at his home. It wasn’t take a long time. They decided that after they finished it maybe they could go to Lay’s house and discuss about the arrangement.

Yifan and Ace as usual weren’t at home. Yifan need to handle the project with Mr Kim and Ace? Lately he got himself into interruption by other organisation. They wanted him to cooperate with their team but Ace wasn’t ready to let go of his people yet. So this week got himself into so much trouble because the other leader was stubborn.

 

Then there was Kris, chilling in his room and trying to find the right time to make his move on Chanyeol.

 

He then sneakily looks around to see where Sehun is and he heard that Sehun excused himself to take a bath first,

 

Now is a perfect time,

 

He took a glance to the mirror first, make sure that his look was on point on that time and the hair must be perfectly slick. After making sure that everything was ready, he then walks out from the bedroom to see that Chanyeol was standing, waiting for Sehun at the hallway beside the stairs.

 

Okay. His hyung was right. Chanyeol looks different from what he saw before. His hair ups style match perfectly well with his face. Just now he realise how good looking the boy is with his new style,

 

He then walked closely with his hand in his pocket,

 

“I don’t understand why do you like my brother,” Kris voice echoes through the hallway making Chanyeol startled and turned around to face him,

 

Chanyeol locked his eyes onto him and almost making Kris flustered with his gaze.

 

“Okay, now what?” Chanyeol smirked, knowing that he is going to play another game.

 

“I mean, yeah there is no way you would like my brother just like that. You must has fallen to him because of his looks too, right?

 

Kris then slowly placed his hand on Chanyeol’s chest and whisper in his ears,

 

“If look was what you looking for, then why don’t you just seduce me instead,hmm?” Kris locked his eyes on Chanyeol, trying to seduce him with his popular seductive look,

 

It would be a joke if one said that no one would ever fall for it because Chanyeol himself feels his face started to reddening by the sudden action and his body was starting to feel hot because of the guy’s brave action. Their faces were like an inches away.

 

But meehh, no matter how good looking the brothers was, Sehun was the one who captured his heart. At least the youngest was pure and innocent instead of the triplet, who were trying to use their tricks on him.

 

“Listen Kris-hyung,

 

Chanyeol put Kris’ hand off his chest,

 

“You were right, no joke you were handsome. But I attracted to your brother not because of his pretty face, but the inside that was matter.”

 

Lame. That was what Kris thought. Everyone could have said that.

 

“So? Do you think I believe you? Everyone can said that too. Like, no matter how ugly were you, I would still love you for who you were and no matter how poor are you but I will help you forever to improve our life. Yuck. Such a promising words but at last they were just a trash.”

 

Chanyeol then look at Kris and smiling,

 

“Okay then, let’s make it different from what you thought.”

 

He then grabbed Kris waist and tilt his chin up. His action got Kris widen his eyes in shocked,

 

“Okay, maybe you were right. You were handsome. So? What do you want me to do now? Kiss you at the moment?”

 

Chanyeol teasingly close his eyes and leans closer to Kris, tilting his head about to kiss,

 

Red alarms roared in Kris’s mind and his eyes nearly bulge from theirs sockets. What the heck?? That guy freaking grabbed him on the waist and about to kiss him??

 

NONONOnonononononONONONONO

 

“Get-Get off me! Let me go!” Kris struggles from the tight grip and pushing the guy in front of him in any kind of way. This giant not only huge but also strong.

 

“What? I thought you want to seduce me, so-could-you-stop- struggling?” Because Chanyeol also had some hard times on keeping Kris stays on its place. He tries his best to put on his acting.

 

“Get off me, you-you ERT!” Kris pushed Chanyeol ‘s face away and making the latter moves backward and released Kris from his hug.

 

“You big ert! I am really not approving you with Sehun! I knew it you were a person would just dating everyone as long as they got looks!”

 

Kris was about to turn his back to walk down the stairs when his foot kicked the others and start hurdling backward,

 

Chanyeol who was adjusting himself, widen his eyes with the views in front of him, he quickly reach out for Kris and almost tumbled on his right foot but then manage to catch the almost-falling figure in front of him.

 

Panic were plastered on both faces. They took a moment to calm down and breathes. Chanyeol got Kris on his arms while Kris was stoned.

 

This fluffy head just saved me,

 

“You-

 

Chanyeol speak out while panting,

 

“You were clumsy, aren’t you?

 

He then lift his chin up,

 

“ I guess, I couldn’t just let this beauty idol face of yours got scratch, or else your mad fan would get crazy.”

 

Kris face quickly turned red as tomato with the latter’s compliment, He then struggles again,

 

“You-!!”

 

And with one push from Kris and low balance on Chanyeol’s legs, both of them fall from the stairs but luckily for Kris, Chanyeol switch their position earlier so that he was on top of Chanyeol and Chanyeol got he covered or who knows the idol not only get a scratch, but also a broken bone.

 

They both were lying on the ground,

 

Kris quickly got himself up and felt slightly guilty to the man below him. It was because of him that both of them fell. Not only the fluffy head saved him twice, but he also got injured rather than letting him hits the ground first.

 

Chanyeol grunts in pain while rubbing the pain on his arms and leg. The pains were still there but he quickly turn to Kris and checking the other out,

 

“Are you alright Kris-hyuuungg? Do you got scratch anywhere? I am so sorry- I-I am so dead. Your fans would probably be crazy mad at me,” But Kris didn’t said anything, he just stares at Chanyeol, stunned. Like how can everything happens so fast? He should have be mad at Chanyeol, but his actions just now were making him flustered.

 

His heart was beating fast. If only Chanyeol could hears how fast it was.

 

Chanyeol stares at him. He quickly thinking of something else to change the mood,

 

“You need to be more careful. You used to have bodyguards around, but now that they weren’t here, doesn’t mean you wouldn’t get hurt. I bet Sehun wouldn’t like it seeing you hurt,” Chanyeol patted on Kris’s head, showing that he really did care about him and Sehun too. Sehun loves his brothers the most and he probably didn’t want them to get hurt,

 

Kris hung his head low, didn’t dare to face the fluffy head. He felt like running away or bury himself in the underground at the exact moment.

 

Chanyeol smirked,

 

He cupped both of Kris’s face and making the latter to face him,

 

“Now, should we continue where we left just now?” Chanyeol again teasingly act like he was about to kiss the others when this time Kris really pushed him down to the ground with his face reddening,

 

“You-You! Such a ert! I would never trust my Sehun on you!!” Kris then grabbed his coat on the table and run out of the house in embarrassment.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand was laughing loudly like a mad person that it echoes the whole mansion. Sehun who just walk out from the room was clueless founding that Chanyeol was lying on the ground.

He stares blankly at him,

 

“What are you doing, on the floor, Chanyeol..?” Sehun asked in confusion. It was rare to see the guy lying exactly at the end of the stairs,

 

“Oh-hi Sehun! I have take a liking to your floor. I love your floor!” Chanyeol then rolling around on the floor like a ball. His action received a smile from sehun,

 

Chanyeol wonders, he got Yifan and Kris out now. What was Ace planning on him next?

 

 

*

 

 

“You failed too?” Yifan shocked to know that Kris’s proud plan was nothing but an embarrassment. He thought it would work since no one has ever turn down that goddess face before. He let out a heavy sigh. He was the oldest, he should have get his plan works on the first place, but now Kris’s plan was also failed,

 

“I-I am sorry hyung. I tried my best tho! I did everything but that guy was such a huge ert! How dare he touched my face! My face, hyung! My freaking smooth skin!” It was Kris turns to complaint to his hyung. The chilly feels still sting on his face and the sight of Chanyeol trying to kiss him was still fresh on his mind and he couldn’t let it out.

 

“He really wanted to kiss me just now! UGHHHHHHHH” Kris curled in disgust.

 

Yifan and Kris were busy talking about how bad their plan turn out to be and were excited talking about how cruel Chanyeol was when both of them realise that their brother, Ace was too quiet today.

 

Yifan and Kris then turn their head to Ace. Staring at the guy who was leaning at the bookshelf with the frown on his face,

 

“Ace? What’s wrong?” Yifan, being the oldest he is, asked Ace because he was concern about guy, eventhough he was known for the quiet one of the sibling, but when it come to their plan, the guy has always be so energetic.

 

“Ah-

 

Ace seems like lost in his world,

 

“Oh. Nothing hyung. I just- work has been getting pretty bad lately. I am sorry,”

 

Yifan and Kris understand what has that guy been through. His work was different from both of them. His work was more dangerous and he work with some problematic people too. They noticed that lately Ace was more tired as usual and he sometimes got his weekend working as like the normal day.

They couldn’t do anything about it. Yifan told him to left the job a long time ago because it was kind of dangerous,but he saw how Ace was so work up on making his own business growing like how Yifan did with his so he let him be. But Ace was a successful person now. It just sometimes, people was on top and sometimes people at the bottom.

 

Maybe it was time for them to gave up with their plans.

 

“We understand you, hyung. Maybe-maybe we should just quit this already.” Kris speak out to his brothers,

 

Ace then looked up to him,

 

“What do you mean by quit?” Ace asked him with his stern voice which then making the youngest of the triplet didn’t dare to face him.

 

“I-I mean- What if Sehun was right? What if Chanyeol was really a good person? I know I said this too sudden, but hyung- He saved me. He saved me from falling down the stairs and he even let him injured just to cover me as an idol.” Kris talked back to his hyung. Now he got Yifan’s attention because Chanyeol literally did the same things to him too. He helped him.

 

“So just because of that, you now trust him?” Ace walks towards him and gave Kris his famous death stare which making Kris gulped at the sight.

 

“He helped me too.” Yifan’s word got Ace and Kris turned their heads on him at the same time.

 

“He-

Yifan take a deep breath, and continue,

 

“He send me to Mr Kim cooperation when my car’s broke and he also returned to me the important folder for the meeting that I left in his car…

 

“Without him doing that, I probably didn’t get the big project.”

 

Ace then laughing. Both Yifan and Kris stares blankly at him. Why was he laugh?

 

“Right. I guess it was on me then,

 

“ Let test him for one last time to see he was being honest or not. Not many people could handle intimidation well.”

 

They agreed on that decision. It was their last plan. If everything failed, then it was a total lost. They need to gave up. Even though the decision was quiet hard for them to accept, but for Yifan and Kris, he already know what kind of person Chanyeol was.

 

It was hard for Ace though. He still didn’t trust that yoda guy.

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and all of them startled by it. Was it Sehun? What was he doing at this kind of hour? He should have been sleeping.

 

“Hyuuunnngg? Were you all still in there? I-I couldn’t sleep. My stomach got hungry all of a sudden and there was no food left, so- so could you, ummm bought something for me? If you couldn’t then I guess I should walk-”

 

Sehun was startled to see that the door was quickly opened in front of his face,

 

“Yeah, let’s go and get some food outside. I was quiet hungry too.” Ace patted Sehun and turn around to look at Yifan and Kris.

 

“You guys coming?”

 

 

 

For the first time, Yifan crossed his principle and went late night supper with the siblings. They took a mental note later to hang out again like this sometimes. Sehun was shy but he was actually really loves to has late night outing with his beloved brothers. It was rare to get this kind of opportunity. That night they enjoyed their times to the fullest.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

It was passed eight and it was chill to go out at the time like this. The city at night was busier as the day was. Chanyeol just passed the corner of his house, he was going to the supermarket nearby to grab some groceries because his stock was almost out. He need to restock fast because after this, he will need more foods to prepare himself for the festival. The date was almost near and every one was busy preparing.

 

When he was walking, a black car stopped in front of him. He started to feel uncomfortable with the sight. He then put his guard on surroundings. The car choose the right time to stop him. It was a lonely route that not much people use it often and there was not much street lamp going on at that route too so it was always dark,

Chanyeol starts to sweat, is someone going to kidnapped him? He look at the black car in front on him when suddenly there were two people coming out from it wearing a black suit with the black glasses on. Just like those people that he saw from a mafia movie.

 

The guys in suit walk toward him,

 

“You must be Park Chanyeol,” One of the guy said,

 

 

“Yeah. What is it?” Chanyeol asked back not to look weak in front of them,

 

Then he saw the two guys whispered to each other,

 

“We got a message from our leader,

 

“You must leave him or you would get yourself in trouble.”

 

Then its clicked on his mind that it must be Ace’s doing. ‘Him’ must refers to Sehun. He remembers back then when Sehun told him that Ace was a leader in him organisation. But Chanyeol didn’t expect that it was ‘this’ kind of organisation.

 

“Your leader? I bet he was a coward, didn’t he?”

 

Chanyeol’s sudden said leave the guys dumbfounded. No one has ever dare to speak something like that about their leader,

 

“I mean, he must be a coward person to actually use someone else to warn people. He was so-called ‘leader’ so why must use other people to do his job? He should be the one who warn me. Didn’t you think so too?” Chanyeol crossed his arms because he wasn’t expecting another guy to warn him. It would be more fun if it was Ace himself that confront him.

 

“You-!!” One of the guy almost lost his tempered when suddenly the back seat door of the car opened,

 

Ace with his turtle neck shirt and long black coat came out from the car. He looks as cool as ever. Both of the guys starting to panic because never once the leader volunteer himself to confront the person that they supposed to handle.,

 

“S-Sir-”

 

The guy was cut off by Ace and with the death stare, the guys understand. They then walk back towards the car and wait patiently inside.

 

“I thought you would never show your face.” Chanyeol mocking him. Ace remembers what his siblings told him. This guy knows how to play with his words. So he need to be more careful not to fall onto his.

 

“I got so much things to do so let’s make this quick and honest. I don’t like you,

 

His bold statement got Chanyeol curious and decided that Ace was different from the other two. He was more bold and straightforward.

 

“It’s been awhile since I fight people. So, let me give you this last warning. Stay away from Sehun or you was the one who will get hurt.” Ace warned Chanyeol while cracking his knuckles.

 

“I am not good at fighting-

 

Chanyeol then gestures himself with a pose, challenging the person in front of him to come nearer,

 

“But I do know how to defence myself, so-

 

Without further due, Ace jumped for his first move and Chanyeol almost lost it but he was quick to dodge. Ace was surprise at first but then continue to attack him for the second times but got his hand blocked by Chanyeol.

 

He snatched away his hand and attacks Chanyeol non-stop and the guy could just only guard himself with his long muscle arms.

 

Ace was quiet shock to know that this guy wasn’t just an ordinary person. Usually he got people knocked out by his first or second move, but Chanyeol, not only dodge the attacks, but could still able to endure them.

 

He decided not to wait any longer with this. He then quickly moves forward but got his hand grabbed and the guy turned around his body and were trapped with his back leaning on the other chest.

 

What the heck just happened?

 

Ace could feels the other hot breath on his cheek. As he struggled to release himself, he just couldn’t.

 

“You-!! Let go of me-”

 

“I told you I am not good in fight but- Chanyeol take a small pause,

 

“Never underestimate my self-defence.”

 

Chanyeol tilt his head to look at Ace’s face,

 

“Now, since you looks helplessly under my hold, should I do something to prove to you that I am honestly in love with Sehun..?”

 

Ace was still struggling when he felt something cold like metal was pressed on his other cheek,

 

“Oh look. I got a pocket knife with me all this time. Didn’t your silver hair looks good with this silver metal knife?”

 

Chanyeol slowly trail the knife up the cheek down Ace’s jawline.

 

Ace on the other hand was stoned. What’s up with this guy?? Was he mad??

 

Chanyeol then smiles and release Ace from his arm,

 

“ I am not that crazy to kill you,

 

Ace quickly walks away from him and touch his wrist, felt sore from the tight grip just now.

 

“Honestly, fighting and killing wasn’t my thing. I am only good at defence and I wasn’t that crazy to kill someone who Sehun loves the most.” Chanyeol then keep the the knife back in his pocket.

 

“You are crazy. You better watch out after this. I won’t hesitates to actually harm you.” Ace then get himself into the car and left the scene.

 

Chanyeol stand there blankly, and then blinking,

 

“Should I be scared or should I be happy that after this he will watch over me?”. Chanyeol wonders himself what was he suppose to do at the moment. He almost forgot about the supermarket.

 

 

*

 

“What are you doing at the moment?”

 

“I was out to buy groceries, nothing much left at home.”

 

“Same. But I was happy though because lately my brothers were kind enough to have our dinner outside together. But really, I think I need to restock some too,”

 

After Chanyeol got himself some groceries, he stopped by at the stall to grab some snacks when Sehun called him. Talking to Sehun has never failed to cheer him up. His world as if brighten up twice as usual.

 

He was having fun talking with the latter on the phone when he spotted a familiar figure was passing in front of him.

 

Ace.

 

He saw Ace was guided by some people around him and kind of rushing. Chanyeol blinked as his eyes adjusted. The guys around him was definitely different from the guys that Ace got around him earlier.

 

Where are they going?

 

Chanyeol?” Chanyeol snapped hearing the voice from the other line, almost forgot about Sehun.

 

“Sehun, I call you back, later ok?”

 

Oh. Okay then. Take care.” With that Chanyeol ended the call and keeps the phone inside of his pocket. He was extremely curious but should he stay or follows them? His brain said go because he was soo curious but his heart reminds him that this Ace guy was dealing with some black organisation people so he better stay away.

 

Oh well. It wasn’t his business anyway. He then continue to walk home,

 

 

 

*

 

 

Ace got a sudden phone call from the other leader who has given them a hard time lately yesterday. The guy wanted to meet him today. This leader who recognised himself as Mr Lee, was a hard headed person. Freaking stubborn. He always interrupt every time their organisation was handling some cases. Like, it was on their territory so why must Mr Lee put himself taking care of someone else’s business?

 

Ace’s people always told him to chase away the guy. It wasn’t that Ace couldn’t, but that guy was a dangerous person. He also got some shares with his organisation before this. But at that time his father was handling the organisation, but now that Mr Lee sudden replacement to his son, everything was out of control. Before this Ace could just trust the father, but now that his son was a little bit hard to handle, Ace need to take care for almost everything.

 

Although Ace’s organisation got more shares from the other, Mr Lee always wanted to play lead. And the latest one, he wanted to recruit Ace under him and transfers him under his organisation after he realise how precious the other was. Ace rejected the offer because hey, Ace was the one who got everything up and successful like it was now. So why must he be working under someone else while he could be the one who lead everyone? His people loves working under him. He fights for the right although some of them wonders the nasty job he did to chase his brother’s lover away.

 

There is no way he would work under that guy. He thought everything was over now so why must the other called him and wanted to meet him urgently?

 

 

They agreed to meet and Mr Lee told him that their people will him to the meeting place. But what make Ace freak out at the moment was that none of HIS people were allowed to come with him like what the heck? Why can’t them? It was his people so why must this leader stopped them? Ace was raged about this to Mr Lee’s people as soon as he arrived there.

 

But he quickly got stoned when one of this guy let put a pistol, nudge on his waist,

 

“Walk or your people will die.” Upon hearing that, Ace need to obey and told his people that everything will be fine and let them returns to the organisation. The people kept him still until all of Ace’s underlings was gone. The people then guide him to this so called meeting place.

 

 

It was a dark alleyway where they bought Ace to. They walk into the corner where there were so many people were waiting more like guarding the area. Ace believes that they were Me Lee underlings. Being a leader himself, everytime something like this happened, he need to stay calm and not to show panic. It was like almost 20? Or 30 or them there. While Ace got himself alone in the organisation,

 

One of the guy pushed him into a building. Nothing much about it. More like an abandoned one. There only him and one of the guy stepped into the building.

 

The guy guide him into this one room and pushed him inside.

 

 

Ace knew it. It was Mr Lee. The guy was sitting on a chair while facing him.

 

“Oh, Ace. I thought you wouldn’t agree to come. Come here, seat beside me.”

 

Ace rolled his eyes as if he didn’t knew the latter’s trick on him. Eventhough he didn’t want to come, Mr Lee will probably forced his people to get him anyway.

 

“No thanks, make it quick. I was busy,” Ace put his hand inside of his pocket.

 

“Oh my Ace,

 

Cringe af. Ace felt like jumping out from the window instead of hearing that smooth-fake voice calling him as his,

 

That guy then stands up and touches Ace’s face, rubbing it,

 

“You were playing so hard to get, didn’t you? I loves it. Why must you rejected my offer? It was good for both of the organisation, don’t you think so?” He now traces the other face and slowly to his jawline.

 

Ace then snatched away the other’s hand. Mr Lee smirked. The more the other was trying to push him away, the more excited he became. Fierce aren’t we?

 

“What was it that you want? No matter what kind of plan was you up to or how much money you are going to bribe me, I still refuses to accept the offer.”

 

Mr Lee laughed.

 

“How did you know I am about to do all those things to you?”

 

Ace was ready to lose his over this guy. Who do you think Ace was? He was a pro at stalking. The same goes to Yifan and Kris. He was proud to actually dragged his brothers into this type of stuffs. Stalking was a good things especially when it helps you to know what kind of person that someone is.

 

“But today was different,”

 

He then grabbed Ace’s hand and throw him onto the floor. Making the latter grunts in pain, lying with his back on the floor. Mr Lee then sit on him with both each of his legs beside Ace’s waist. Ace was trapped in between. He couldn’t run away.

 

The latter tilt his chin up to face him,

 

“If I couldn’t make you mine, I guess our baby would.”

 

What. The. .

 

“What the hell????”

 

 

Mr Lee was crazy! No- he was mad! Was he about to him??? He was a man for god sake! He couldn’t get pregnant!

 

Mr Lee was a beast. He was out of control as if he was under alcohol. He snatched the other collar until it ripped and showing his neck. The beast couldn’t wait, hekiss all over Ace’s neck up till the jawline. The kisses were wet and it was freaking uncomfortable for Ace, he tries his best to push that guy over. He sweats like crazy now.

 

He kicked and pushed the beast in front of him away and finally got to get up. He was really about to jump out the window when he felt his leg were snatched until he was tumble to the ground again. This time the beast was no gentle. He choked the poor guy,

 

“Now, be a good boy and bear our baby, okay?”

 

Ace was struggling to release the other hand from choking him to death. He was seriously couldn’t take it anymore. His legs were kicking in any other ways as possible. Just he about to close his eyes-

 

*SMASH-

 

Sounds like a glass breaking was heard through his ears and the hands that was on his neck started to lose it’s grip. He almost out of breath. The beast then fallen down beside him. Ace was still blank on what just happened and when he look up he was surprised to see that Chanyeol was standing in front of him, holding a cracked glass bottle. Obviously a shocking expression were plastered on both of the faces.

 

Chanyeol then quickly kneels down beside him and helping the guy to sit,

 

“Are you alright, Ace-hyung?,

 

Ace was a little surprised to heard the guy to call him, ‘hyung’.

 

“Did-Did he done something to you?” Chanyeol was seriously mad at the beast but at the same time pity for the weak guy in front of him. Ace was seriously got no energy to talk back. He just let the other lends him his shoulder to lean on. He got so many questions on his mind right now. How can Chanyeol knew he was here? How can he got through all of those people? But rather he just stay quiet.

 

What Chanyeol did next made Ace’s eyes to grow widen. He lift the poor boy up and carried him like a bride style. Ace then didn’t want himself to be embarrassed more, with his hoarse voice, he speak,

 

“You-You could just let me walk-

 

“As if you could walk.” Chanyeol got Ace speechless again. He was right, he was barely got up, what more to walk?

 

“Ho-How did you know I was here?” Ace asked him with his hoarse voice.

 

“I was just happens to pass by and I saw you, so I decided to follow-

 

“But how did you pass-”

 

“You shouldn’t have to talk now.”

 

Chanyeol look down at Ace just to realise that the guy got his clothe ripped off. The anger was boiling up inside of him. That guy maybe just about to punch him just now to make him stay away from Sehun, but he didn’t deserved all of these things.

 

Chanyeol without any hesitate, stomped his feet onto the beast’s face. Making sure that guy felt sore the next day he woke up. Disgusted was all over Chanyeol’s face. If he could, he just calls the freaking police to come but he must not interfere with the latter business, so after a few times of stomping into the man face he then walked out of the building together with Ace curled up in his arms.

 

 

 

 

Ace was seriously shocked with the view in front of him. All of the peoples who were guarding outside of the building just now were all beaten up and lying weak on the ground. He then asked Chanyeol with his eyes full widen, still in shock,

 

“Are you the one who did this?”

 

Long pause.

 

“Huh-? What?”

 

“Are you the one who beats these guys?”

 

Chanyeol smirked and then chuckles,

 

“Hyung, I told you before right? I am not a fighter. I don’t fight people. I am mostly defending myself,

 

Another long pause. Ace was seriously curious on what was happening right now, still not believing what Chanyeol told him. He must know something when he arrived here, didn’t he? Chanyeol then continue,

 

“Maybe it was your people who done this. I just happens to pass by and already looking at everyone got beaten up. Maybe they didn’t know that you was actually upstairs in the building.”

 

Yeah, maybe he was right.

 

 

 

*

 

Yifan was walking downstairs when he spotted Kris was sitting on the couch while watching a late night movie. He tilt his head, wondering why does the latter didn’t sleep yet? He then walks toward Kris and take a place beside him,

 

“Not sleeping yet,hmm?”

 

“Yeah. More like I-couldn’t-sleep-because-I-was-waiting-for-Ace-hyung-to-come-back. Yeah that’s it.”

 

Yifan then chuckles, his brother must have worry about the guy. Or eager to know how did the plan went.

 

“So you think how did the plan went?” Yifan then received a hit from Kris on his leg. Kris turn his face to him,

 

“It’s not about the plan. I overheard his conversations yesterday and I noticed how he frowned like the last time he did. It clearly shown that he didn’t like the caller, hyung! They agreed to meet today at 11 like WHO EVEN MEET AT THIS KIND OF HOUR?? And look at the time now! It was already like three in the morning!” Kris explained his worry to his hyung,

 

“Wasn’t that normal for Ace? He sometimes came home latter than that, didn’t he?” Yifan’s reply got Kris pouted. His hyung literally didn’t get what he was trying to say,

 

“I know! But my triplet instinct told me it was different today! I even called him and he didn’t picked up! Sometimes when I called him, he would definitely DEFINITELY sends me a text back saying he was busy or something but no! None call and none text received from him!” Kris got his point right now. Yifan started to think about it when suddenly his phone ringing.

 

He take out the phone and checked for the caller id

 

‘Yoda guy’

 

They both look at each other. It was three at the morning and the boy suddenly called him? Didn’t this boy knew what is privacy, respect and sleep hour was?

 

“Hmph, not a surprise. Probably thinking of how regret he was not to take my offer about the money and now he probably got his mind clear and wanted the money back,” Yifan received a ’maybe’ from Kris.

 

“Just picked up already.” Kris then swiped the phone and didn’t forget to pressed the loud speaker button and the record button. This should be a prove for them to show Sehun how low that guy was.

 

Hyung?” Chanyeol speak from the other lines,

 

“What? Finally decided to break up with Sehun-” He didn’t get to finish his words when Chanyeol already cut him off

 

It was about Ace-hyung-

 

Now he got Kris and Yifan’s attention, Kris quickly leans closer to the phone,

 

“What’s wrong with him?”

 

“Something happened to him. He was injured and couldn’t even walk at the moment-”

 

Kris and Yifan gasped.

 

“What the heck happened? Did you do something to him??” Kris quickly to jump into conclusion,

 

I didn’t. But someone else did-”

 

Now Kris was sweating on his lower back. He look at Yifan and utters ‘I knew it’.

 

“Was Ace with you now?” Yifan asked him and there was a hint of panic in his voice, but still need to maintain calm.

 

“Yeah. Hyung, could you come? I didn’t have my car with me I will text our location.”

 

“Yes. Just wait there and don’t go anywhere, you got that?” Yifan replies to him and he was about to ended the call when Chanyeol replies back,

 

“Oh and one more thing. Please don’t let Sehun know about this. That guy would cry his heart out upon hearing this,” With that, Chanyeol ended the conversation. He was right. Sehun was an emotional one after Kris. He definitely would has cry his heart out if he heard the news.

 

“Don’t worry. Already checked on Sehun. That guy was asleep.” Kris told Yifan after grabing his car key.

 

After locking the door, they both left the mansion and went to the destination.