Chapter 1

Overprotective Brothers.

It was supposed to be an oneshot but then it got dragged away. Probably would be more than 2 chapters. English wasn't my no 1 language so forgive me if I made mistakes. And yeah, I didn't know how would this story came out, but enjoy!


Sehun is walking his way out to the college main gate. It was terrible. Today was absolutely terrible. He don’t feels like walking, more like dragging his legs and forcing some energy to make him moves. He felt like there is a burden, a heavy one were place on his shoulders and if he was a manga character, then there could be a raining cloud with thunderstorm on top of him and being a walking figure gave out some gloomy aura around him.

He broke up.

Again.

He broke up again.

Including this one, it would be the third times he got himself dumped by his lover without having any legit reason behind it. Sehun left out a heavy sigh. Like, it didn’t make any sense. Like what was him? A toy? How could people just shamelessly dumped him?? Doesn’t everyone in the college know what kind of person he is? What kind of ‘Prince’ he is?? Well, its not like Sehun like the fact that most of his fans gave him the nickname, it just somehow fit Sehun personality.

He wouldn’t simply going out with some random people. He is not an easy person. It take a huge courage for a person to go and confess to him, and there was like only 30 percent that a person could date him. Because Sehun doesn’t want such a hopeless relationship. That’s why choosing a lover was made by Sehun himself. If the person said that they really loves Sehun, then the person need to work hard at it and that was when Sehun will observes them and look at their hardwork and eventually confess himself to the person that he loves him. He want someone to care him, loving him and actually loves Sehun completely without looking at the fact that he was a ‘Prince’. He want someone to love him like his brothers did. Yes, his brothers.

Nothing beat his brothers’ love for him.

Without fully knowing or remember what kind of person his parents were, Sehun who was left with his brothers since he was young, has always gains fully attention by his triplet brothers. Their love for the youngest of the family have never fade but always keep on growing more and more. Especially now that the youngest is in college and puberty hit him like a huge massive truck and boom. Their youngest grown up to be such a gorgeous young man.

Was that suppose to be a good news?

Yes. Yes it is.

But little did the youngest know that his brothers, his beloved brothers, Yifan, Ace, and Kris, was far from innocent protective brothers. In fact, they were more than that. They were overprotective. They were seriously taking a really good care of their baby brother. They were psycho. But in a good way. Not like crazy-psycho or something. It just something that was in Sehun that they couldn’t just keep their eyes away from him.

They were like a father. Taking care of their child. Of course especially when they work their out to become an independent and successful person so that they could make sure that Sehun will grow up healthily and were feed with all loves and cares.

Which they did.

The oldest one, Wu Yifan, has always been the smartest one but he keep on himself low and not talking much. But not as quiet as the second one, Wu Ace. He talk a lot too when it come in work, especially when he is one of the CEO on a huge company in Korea. A youngest one too. The second one, not really loves to surround himself with crowded places. He rather let himself surrounded with books and action movies have always be his number one. During his school years, he shows his interest in martial art and self-defence art and started to liking the weapons. All of these lead him to lead a black organisation which land his hand on lots of territory in Asian country. No. He is not a bad guy. He don’t kill. Or did he? He rather let people know that he was a leader of a bad organisation instead of knowing that he actually a nice leader who take care of all his underlings and help the elders to chase away the illegal enforcer.

While the third one? Wu Kris. Who in the world didn’t know who this legendary idol is?? This triplet were blessed with handsomely goddess looking. But with the first one hidden behind his glasses all the time and the second one rather put himself in a dark, then here is the third one, who is actually proud of his beauty face and didn’t afraid to show to the world how awesome he is. He is an idol, a model and recently got himself busy with acting in some of the huge movies.

These brothers of him love him.

Love.

They love Sehun so freaking much that they ended up doing something horribly to the youngest.

They couldn’t help but to feel annoy everytime the boy told them he got himself a lover.

Brother complex? Who knows. They love Sehun but of course not to intent that they would take him as their lover, it just that they just don’t like the whole freaking idea of having their youngest, holding hands, kissing or maybe in the future sleep with some random guys that they or even Sehun himself still unsure whether that person was good or a bad person. These are what kind of person his brothers were. 

Very protective.

Back to Sehun again, he let out a sigh again while taking out his cellphone and pressed the buttons.

Beloved Kris Hyung


Hyung….?

Yes, sehunnie?? 

Sehun smiled, he just love the words that his brother spelled at him. It just cute.

Are you busy right now? I mean I don’t have classes anymore now…

EHh?? I thought your classes ended at 5, right?

Yeah, but the lecturer suddenly cancelled the class, soo..

Sehun gulped. He lied. He just lied. His classes is really going to end at 5. It just he couldn’t take the heavy feeling on him after broke up so he decided to skip classes. Such a bad Sehunnie. His brothers probably wouldn’t let him off if they know the real cases. But of course Sehun wouldn’t tell them.

 

Oh really?? I am sorry Sehunnie, but my schedule were 
all packed until 5. I got more shootings to do now.

But I think its okay if I just let them hold for awhile and 
continue it later on, hmm? Should I pick you up now?

Bad Sehun! Sehun cursed to himself. If he had a bad day, he shouldn’t drag his brother into this too. Sehun know how pack Kris’s schedule was and if the man want to hold it, it probably take a longer time to finish everything which means that the guy would probably going home after 10 or more than that. So he couldn’t let that happen.

NO! Nooooooo. It’s okay, hyung! If you skip things now, you

probably going to come home late as before.

 

Nop. Not going to make that happen. I will asked Ace

hyung to pick me up if he not busy. 

 

You stay with your work, aright? :D

….

….

Hyung…? :D

D’:

Thanks Sehunnie.

Love you :’D

I am sorry

Sehun smiled again, who couldn’t resist this childish side of his hyung? He then switched the reception. He found his Ace hyung number. He wasn’t sure if he was free or not at the moment because yesterday when he walked passed his hyung’s room, he could hear his conversation - he totally not eavesdropping- with the other on the phone like “Tomorrow it surely going to be so packed” “Aren’t we were too rushing?” “After going to the x place, we will surely going back to the Y territory.”

Sehun just doesn’t seem to sure whether he need to asked his Ace hyung to pick him up or not, but it definitely worth trying first, right?

Beloved Ace-hyung

Hyung.

It takes awhile for this hyung to reply because he wasn’t a person who check his phone all the times except for his organisation or family group chats.

It already passed some minutes now. Sehun gave up. Probably his hyung really is busy. He didn’t mad at him though. He actually understand his brother too much to stay and mad at them.

Just about he wanted to switch the recipient, his phone vibrated. His hyung finally replied.


Yes, Sehun?

Aahhh, this brother of him really gave out his cold vibe even from a simple message.

Umm, nothing. I am about to ask you to come and pick

me up. But I guess you were busy..?

And here another minutes of no replying from his brother. Sehun wait patiently for his hyung to reply and then his phone vibrated.


Sorry because of late reply, I got myself full with 
underlings.

Lol. HIs hyung were so honest.

You told us yesterday that your classes ended on evening.
Or am I misheard ?

Eventhough Sehun couldn’t see his hyung face at the moment, he could imagines that the latter started to frown in confusion with his head tilt to the left. Sehun shake his head and chuckled. He did know his brothers too well.

Nop. You didn’t misheard a thing. The lecturer

suddenly cancelled her class so that’s why…

Do you want me to pick you up now? I think
I could told them to take care things for awhile.

Its okay, hyung. You better settle your work first then.

Are you sure? Have you contact the other?

Just Kris hyung and you. Well he couldn’t come

because of photoshoots.

 

I guess I try asked Yifan hyung then.

Okay. If he couldn’t pick you up, call me, okay?
I will come and pick you.

Sure, hyung! Love youu <3

Sehun definitely sure that his hyung probably flushed right now. Sehun loves teasing his brothers. They were easily blushed and it was funny to him that evethough they were blushing, they need to control their cool side. 

Beloved Yifan-hyung

Hyung.

Not almost a few seconds, his brother replied to him. Wow. Too fast.

Yes, Sehuna?

Sehun chuckled reading at the text.

Could you come and pick me up, now?

Sehun just send a reply and was still typing the next message to tell his brother it was ok if he was busy when suddenly a reply rushed in.

Sure. Where?

Woah.

I am in front of the main gate now.

Okay. Stay there. I will be there in 10 minutes.

 

And with that last reply his hyung gone offline.

Of course. Sehun shake his head again. What do you expect from one of the respected people in Korea? Business has always grown inside of his. No wonder he got himself a high discipline and be on places on time? Well that was one of his principle up until now.

Texting with his brothers really brighten his world for awhile. He almost forgot the reason why he need his brother to pick him up because he skips classes because of an unfortunate broke up which is not legit and totally not making any sense until he saw the gurl who just broke up with him. Great. What a loser. Does she need to walk so happily and chatting loudly that even Sehun could hear from across the streets? Her giggles just gave shivers to Sehun.

What a monster. Feels all happy after broke up with this ‘Prince.’

While Sehun was back with his gloomy mood, his brother then arrived with his luxury black car. Sehun look at his phone for time. Not even seven minutes passed after his last reply and now he was here. Woah.

After he settle down on his seat, Sehun start crawling himself. Yifan who just start driving notices his behaviour.

“What’s wrong Sehuna?”

Ughh Sehun hated it. Sehun hated it everytime his hyungs let out this concern voice asking what is wrong with him or how things going on around him or everytime he was sad, his brother will asked with full of concern about him and hugged him. All of these things just making him more sad and the tears were starting to pool onto his eyes.

He didn’t want to tell his hyung, like this was the third time he got dumped. Because he would totally sound like a loser who just having a bad luck on relationship and Sehun doesn’t want that.

“Sehuna, you know how I feels about people not answering me, right? Come one. Tell me. I will listen.”

With that stern voice and some concern words, Sehun burst in tears.

“I-I freaking broke up agaaaainn….uh and I just don’t understand whyyyy-hiks- Why don’t people like meeee -sobs-” Sehun with his ugly sobbing. He really doesn’t give a care about how he looks like right now. He just want to let out everything at the moment.

“Its-hiks- It was my freaking third time nooooowwww -sobs- And-And that FREAKING GYURL doesn’t explain WHYYYY-hiks- it was like she was making fun of meee”

“What?? Does she look at me such an easy target and all proud of herself just because I confessed to her first??? WHAT ON EARTTHH DOES SHE THINKKKs????” And there goes another gross sobbing.

Yifan on the other hand, just smirk. He freaking smirked. Sehun didn’t notice it though but of course, how the heck does his bad luck on relationship always got onto him. It wasn’t a coincidence, right? Sehun mention earlier that it was his third time being dumped. So that’s mean it was his younger triplet that had done his plan now.

Yifan couldn’t be even more proud to his sibling. They could trust each other on this stuffs. They loves their youngest so much that they couldn’t let people take him away from them. 

“And-And then when I was out, I-I saw that FREAKING GYURL WAS WALKING HAPPILY AND LAUGHHING LIKE IT WASN’T AN ISSUE!-sobs-”

Of course the girl was walking happily full of joy. Yifan chuckled but it was too soft for Sehun to hear. If it was Kris’s plan, of course he would use his ultimate idol face to capture a girl heart. Not that the girl got herself a handsome gorgeous guy but also a model of all that! Who wouldn’t grab the chances in front of their eyes?? No wonder the girl doesn’t feel so bad after breaking up with Sehun.

Such a cheap.

Yifan rolled his eyes in disgust knowing that the girl doesn’t deserve his baby youngest. But knowing a person Kris is, he would definitely, 100% percent confirm that he will dumped that gyurl not even a week. Or maybe not even two days? And it was still a mystery on how papparazi still couldn’t capture his behaviours. But oh well, with the siblings like them, who even suprised that they got to do anything that they wanted to without being capture

They are now stop at the traffic light with Sehun was still a crying mess.

“Hyung, maybe-maybe I am a loser- Maybe because I was an ugly so that’s why-”

Okay, enough. He still could bear all of the nags that Sehun split out but not when the mess boy started to lose his self-confidence and starting to feel how useless he is. Nop. That was so not in Yifan’s principle.

He tilt the boy’s chins up so that he was facing him.

“Listen, Sehuna. You are not a loser. You are not ugly. It was such a shame that you need to get dumped all of a sudden. Let me tell you this. You should be grateful that you broke up with her earlier so that you could see her real self, right?”

Yifan stares deep into his eyes and the boy just nodded because its not like he could fight against his brother’s words because it was true tho.

“She wasn’t a good person for you, Sehuna. You deserve better. You deserve a better person than her. Don’t take breaking up as a thing that let you down. You should take this as a lesson for you to know that these people are ain’t worthy for you. That’s why they left sooner and you should be grateful for that.”

Yifan then patted his head and gave a peck on his forehead. 

“You understand now, hmm?”

That boy then nodded his head slowly.

Yifan has never feels so proud of letting this encourage words of him to Sehun. That boy deserve better and his words must have lighten the boy world now. 

After the traffic light turned green, he then turn left which is opposite way of their home.

Sehun just blinked in confusion.

“Whe-Where are you taking me, hyung..?”

Yifan smiled to his baby brother. Cute.

“Shall we grab some ice-cream?”

*

Sehun hopped off from the car. It has been awhile since his land his feet to his childhood ice-cream shop. They used to stay somewhere at those area but ever since his brothers got some fine jobs and the money was no longer a problem, they moved to a bigger place. Bigger? Massive should work. That’s why Sehun listen to his brothers because he respect them soo much that one day he wanted to be like them. A successful person. But Sehun was an emotional kid compare to his hyungs. And his hyungs doesn’t need any company beside their siblings and they got through things. So can Sehun be like his hyungs?

Yifan smiled looking at his youngest finally gain his mood back. Eventhough he know that Sehun gloomy was because of him, he couldn’t just let Sehun took it all by himself, right? So he need to cover up for that. That what his other triplets do. Everytime they did something horrible, they quickly swipe it off with something that the youngest loves to do, and with that, Sehun was no longer felt bad about it. Easy.

Sehun who was walking happily inside of the shop stop immediately the moment he capture a familiar figure who was surrounding himself with the crowd which Sehun believes the students from other faculty. He standing awkwardly in front of the entrance while staring to the guy. His brain try to deny the fact that it was his second ex. 

Great. What a perfectly great day.

Yifan who was about to walk in suddenly stop when he almost crushes his body on Sehun. He notice the frown that was on his brother’s face when suddenly the guy turned his back.

“I want to go home. Now.” Sehun walked out passed Yifan. His sudden behaviour got Yifan suprised like why all of a sudden he wanted to go home? And then his eyes landed on one of the crowd. Ohh now he get it. That familiar face. It was Sehun’s ex. Gosh how Yifan actually wanted to punch him in the face but he need to cool down. He is a CEO, he need to take things ‘maturely’.

Sehun grabs Yifan’s hand, trying to convince him that he doesn’t feels like having an ice-cream now. Hell no, Sehun was CRAZY about ice-cream but probably not today. After got dumped and suddenly met his other ex? What was worsen than that??

But Yifan got another turn. He then pull his grabbed hand and almost got Sehun fall on his chest and push the poor boy in front and walking his way passed the crowd and take a seat right behind them. Their presence didn’t went unnoticed to the loud crowd. Especially the ex.

The brother just finish ordering the ice-cream and noticed how the youngest fidgeting in his seat. His face was red probably trying to hold things together from burst out from the shop. He doesn’t feels comfortable at all. The funny things was that Sehun thought his hyungs didn’t know who his exes are which actually all of them recognise them. Poor Sehun. Really clueless about this.

Not only for Sehun, but actually even for their ex’s, they don’t even know who his brothers were. Like how does they looks like. It just Sehun never tell people about his triplet and people also don’t bother to know them. 

His hyungs? Except for Kris, Yifan and Ace never show his face everytime they did their nasty plan to his exes. With different style and hair colour and also different personalities, no wonder people never knew they were a triplet. So that's basically explains pretty much everything.

Sehun started to sweat on his lower back. He could notice some glares that were shot to him from the crowd and he started to listen some people were gossiping about him as he could hear his name was mention a few times now. He try to control himself not to look at them or running out from the shop because seriously, that was the things that he really need to do know.

“Sehuna,”

Sehun look into Yifan’s face as his eyes were teary.

“Don’t listen to them. They were sick. They were just jealous that you are prettier and famous than them. While them? Just a bunch of kid who was unmatured. Who cares about you got dumped? At least it shows that people are attracted to you. I bet you got more people confessed to than those kids. You were freaking famous.”

His words got Sehun smiled. Well, it true tho. He was famous so why must he feels so down? I mean if we need to compare to them, heck yeah Sehun popularity was dominating all of them.

The atmosphere went fine for awhile with both of them chatting about how bad Sehun exes were which Yifan was gladly putting oil into fire to the stories while scooping some ice-cream into their mouth when suddenly a person from the crowd stands up and starting to blurt out some nonsenses to them.

“Oh look at him. Was fine dating with someone else even though his ex is in front of him. How shameless,”

Then come another voices, a girl now with her squeaky voice,

“Omg. You know what? I heard that he just got dumped today! Again! If I were him, I would stay at home. Probably not wanting people to see my face tho. So embarrassing!”

“Really? What a jerk!”

“He just got rejected today? So what was he doing here? With another man also??”

“Who care. He got a nice taste by the way. His new lover was hot tho. Put aside the glasses, I wouldn’t hesitate to sleep with him.”

Sehun frowned again. It was his fault and he shouldn’t put his brother into this too. He was embarrassed. If he could, he really want himself to disappear. The crowd from the other faculty probably didn’t knew who Sehun was because looking at the way they talk as if they were brainwashed from his ex with horrible nonsense about him. 

Now it was his ex start talking while turning his face to Sehun.

“What can you say? He just an ungrateful person that’s why he got rejected on the first place. He probably didn’t feels anything about the brake up that’s why he easily went dating with someone else.” He looking away as is he was disgust looking at Sehun.

Okay, maybe the person go a little overboard with his nonsense. Nobody ever-like EVER talk to his youngest like that.

Yifan then stands up and turning his face to the guy. It was funny how Yifan was huge and making that guy looks like a rat standing in front of him. That guy try to act like a brave guy he was just now while actually was twitching and sweating the moment Yifan stares at him. Things are getting a little bit spicier now as everyone in the shop have their eyes on them crowd.

“Listen here, sir. I think you have misunderstood everything. First of all I am not dating him-”

“OH, so then you were his sugar daddy, then?? No wonder you look a lil older.”

Yifan’s words got cut off by that brat. He was smiling all the time and now his smile turned into a smirk.

Oh, this brat wants to play game? Lets play a game.

Ever wonder why Yifan has an eager to punch this guy at the moment he met him? His triplet, Ace told him that when he was blackmailed the brat to stay away from Sehun, guess what was he responds was? He told them to spare him because he actually want to sleep with him and that’s all. He even confessed that after he got his body, he will eventually left him. Ace, being a quite person he was, never fond of fighting. He rather let his underlings did the fighting but most of the times, he rather discuss things in professional way without having them to fight.

But this one was special. Upon hearing the boy confessed those nasty , he,who was seating inside of his car, for the first time ever told his guys to actually hit him eventhough it was out of his original plan. Upon hearing the news from Ace, both the other triplet gone mad like hell. They should have kill him knowing that this brat was alive and still provoke his baby brother.

“Well, sir you were misunderstood again, I wasn’t his sugar daddy either. I was his friend actually.”
Yifan talk smoothly. He was born to be a professional and loud talk wasn’t his thing.

“His friend? I didn’t know that the jerk over there got himself a friend. Well, not surprise tho.” His words cut deeper than a knife.

Sehun stands up and walk out of the shop. Not finishing his ice-cream. I repeat, NOT FINISHING IT. That’s it. With Sehun walking out, now it’s time for Yifan to turn his devil side on.

“Listen here, sir, and also every and each one of you who admits were this guy friends, let me tell you something. I hope you will carve this on your mind,”

Now he got everyone attention.

“First of all-I am not his lover nor his sugar daddy or whatever nonsense that you spitting out just now because, yeah only looking by your face, I wouldn’t surprise either that you could actually talking nonsense to your friends,

“I hope you understand the different between love and lust. Ever wonder why people dumped him? That’s mean they aren’t loyal. They love him only because of lust, face and money. Which means the same apply to you too sir. If you love him, you shouldn’t have dumped him with what kind of reason you plan on mind. If you really loves him, you will fight from losing him. But you choose to dumped him. Why? Because you love him because of lust. 

This time, he got that boy to quiet down. Everyone was staring quietly on them. Eager to know what would happens next. Not wanting to lose, the boy fight back,

“Wh-What do you mean because of lust?? How do you even know whether I love him truly or not?? Plus who are you again to talk about these things, huh? A just-known ‘friend’?”

Yifan smirked again. This time he got his voice louder than before. Need to make sure that everyone in the shop hear this.

“You think I didn’t know that you love him because you wanted to sleep with him?”

Upon hearing that, small gasped could be heard in the shop. The boy’s eyes widen. 

“You just wanted to play lovey dovey at first and after you got him on bed, you planning on dumped him, right? What a disgusting person,

“Oh-I wonder how will the college higher authorities react when they found out their most precious Olympic student actually almost a student who was also in the same institution with him, hmm?

Yifan smirked in victory after giving the boy some lessons in the most ‘professional’ way ever. Finally, he was eager to spill those words out face to face to him now he got it. 

“And you guys too! I wonder how disappointed your parents were after finding out what kind of person their children were friend with. Tsk, tsk.”

Yifan shook his head in disappointment. The crowd starting to lower down their gaze with embarrassment. Too embarrassed to show their face now.

“Actually I should thanks you for dumping Sehun so that he would know what kind of a person you were. Such a bad person after all. Not worth it.

Yifan then told the cashier that he will paid the bills for everyone which received cheers from the normal customers, some of them thanks Yifan. Well, while the group? Just remain silent probably feeling shame of themselves.

You were even disgusting than a .

When he get into the car he notice the frown still on Sehun’s face.

“What took you so long? Did you done something to them?”

Yifan chuckled. 

“Nop. I just gave them a lil bit of advice, and…….. here! I got you a new one.”

Sehun widen his eyes probably enlighten with delicious treat in front of him.

“Thank youuuuu” Sehun thanks his hyung and gave him a hugged.

“ It was so not you Sehuna, to run away from this most favourable of yours. Eat them now before it melted. Just forget the past. You were handsome, you were awfully gorgeous and kind. Don’t let those jealous people got over you, hmm?” Yifan patted Sehun’s head which then received a nod from the latter and turned the engine on to drove back home.

*


“You won’t coming?” Sehun asked Yifan after looking at the latter still sitting in his car.

“Oh. Not yet Sehuna. Just got an important message. Need to take care some business at the work place.” Yifan gave him reassuring smile.

“Will you be home late?” Sehun asked with a hint of sad in his tone. Because his hyungs were all busy and it was so hard to get them all together in place. But knowing that they were all a workaholic person, so Sehun understand that. It just that he hope that his hyungs were there with him while he just got his heart broken.

“Wasn’t sure yet…,

Yifan look at Sehun’s sad face. 

“I’ll try to make sure that I will be home before seven, okay?”

Sehun then look up to his face,

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Sehun then bid him goodbye and enter the house. The triplet usually coming home after eight or later than that, so hearing that finally one of his hyungs will be home before seven brighten his mood. Sehun wonders what kind of dinner should he cooks tonight for his hyung. Usually he made something simple only for himself. But today, probably something special.

The triplet were busy. Yes. Almost everyday, Sehun daily life was like that. Woke up. Greet his hyungs. Eating breakfast was his favourite because all of them were there with him. So that’s made him a happy kid. Usually they will take turn on who will send Sehun to college or who will pick him up. They just couldn’t let their baby brother going alone or at least let them buy something for Sehun to go to the college. But Sehun refuse. He said he wanted to spent more time with his hyungs.

Another time when Sehun become a happy kid was during weekend and public holidays. Because on that time, his hyungs were all at home with him. Usually they will go to some exciting places and sometimes they were just chilling at home, enjoy movies or playing random games. Yeap. Definitely made Sehun a happy kid.


*

T Group

Guys,

Kris
Yeah?

Ace
?

Were you guys busy today?

Where were you now?

Ace
Still at workplace. What is it?

Kris
Got some photoshoots going on outside 
Seoul. 

Is it possible for you people to come home before seven?

It was Sehun. He just broke up.

Kris
Hah. That was fast. That gyurl was all into 
outer appearance.


Was he still sad about it? Hyung, have you
treat him with some ice-cream? Shouldn’t let
that baby cry all alone in his room again.


You guys just couldn’t believe what just happened just now.

It was sick and horrible. Poor baby Sehuna.

Ace
What happens??

Kris
Did I went too far..?

No, Kris. It wasn’t about that gyurl. It was about his second ex.

Well, you-know-who.

Ace
What’s up with that nasty brat? Did he
done something to Sehun?

Kris
WTH does that ert did to our baby???
That nasty beast.

I will tell you everything latter. After Sehun sleep tonight,

come to my room, alright?

 

Now, back to the main topic. Could you guys just come

home early. I want to surprise Sehuna. He looks all gloomy after

meeting that brat.

 

He just broke up today and what even worsen was that

guy need to show up at the same time.

Could you guys settle your works early?

Ace
Sure. Still wondering what the heck does
that brat done to our Sehun but really, I 
would surely be there before seven.

Kris
Don't worry. Definitely in with this surprise 
plan. Do you need anything hyung? I could 
get some on my way home?

Just buy anything related to Sehuna. That would be     fine.

Ace
How about me hyung? I am lonely…

Lol, Ace :D

Kris
Hahaha xD

Before you come home, dropped by to my office first,

Ace. Maybe we could plan something?

Ace
Got it. :D

Kris
xD

*


Sehun quickly jumped out of bed after realise that he had fallen asleep since he got home until now. He snatched his cellphone from the table and quickly touch the button just to see that it already almost seven. With his blank state, he quickly snapped that there is no way he got time to cook something for his hyung. He gave up. How can he be so reckless? He shouldn’t has sleep on a first place.

Sehun eyes wander to notification box where he received a message from Yifan. He quickly open it.

HIs face suddenly change after reading it. Knowing that his hyung couldn’t make it as they promised, left Sehun in despair. He then flopped his body onto the bed.

That’s alright. Its ok. Sehun try to chill himself out. I mean, at least he didn’t have to cook tonight, right? So it fine that he woke up late today, right? Although there was nothing to be worry much, the boy still feels hurt deep in his heart.

Dumped? Check. Meeting an ex? Check. Been left alone? Check.

Today was just another day where Sehun was completely lost like the days before but today was completely terrible.

He sighed.

“It’s alright, Sehun. You could do this! You could handle these things up! Just like how your hyungs did at the past! It was fine,

He stretched himself out and grabs his towel and walked into bathroom.


*

After finish taking a bath, Sehun decided to just orders some pizza. He was quite hungry today tho. All of these messed up things making him skipped lunch and only had an ice-cream. He dragged his weak body and growling stomach to the kitchen.

The house was in full dark because it was already night and his hyungs was nowhere to be seen. He carefully climbed down the stair and search for the source of light to turned it on when he realise that the main door was opened.

Opened wide.

Sehun widen his eyes in terror.

“Oh no-nononono, was someone just broke into the house??” Sehun whispered to himself. He was so dead if it was real.

Sehun wasn’t sure whether someone really did open his home door or he was really tired to remember whether he was the one who didn’t close the door properly. His eyes quickly wandered around finding himself a self-defence object to protect him from the thief, well just in case if it is.

He found an umbrella tho. It was his Ace hyung’s. Ace always told him to be careful with that umbrella because it was quite heavy. What make it so special to Ace? Well it was one unique umbrella with a gun handle. His hyung told him that it was just to get people attention or to scare out the stranger just in case someone get into the house. 

Guess what? Now was the perfect chance to use the umbrella so he take it out.

“Woah, when hyung said it was heavy. He was no joke.” He struggles handling the huge umbrella and walk slowly to the living room.

“Shoot! Should have brought my phone with me.”

HE then startled when he heard some noises coming from his backyard garden. 

Oh god. They were there!

He slowly walks to the sliding door. He wanted to lift the curtain but he scared what if the thief saw him? It’s gonna be the worse day of his life and is he going to die at the same day he broke up?? Gosh. What is more messed up than that? He lifted the curtain but it was just dark and he couldn’t see anything when suddenly the sliding door was slowly being open from outside.

“Ohnononononononono-” He legit screamed and struggling with the person behind the door to close it. He gave up. This guy was so strong, he need a backup plan.

Grabs the freaking huge umbrella.

He was ready. He was so ready to hit anyone who enter the house and

“SURPRISE!!”

There he was stunned looking at his hyungs holding up some balloons and pretty much everything that Sehun likes -most of them were foods tho-.

“wh-wha-WHAT???”

“It was a surprise for you Sehunnie. Something that we came up together because hyung said you were all sad and gloomy today. So here some perfect surprises to cheer you up!” Kris said while cupping Sehun face and lift it up.

The boy who was staring blankly with his mind trying to grasp everything in place,

“ Surprise? YOU FREAKING SCARED ME??!!” He playfully hit his hyung.

“I was surprise to think that you were able to hold that umbrella. It was heavy and Ace always told me to be careful around it. And then here you are. Actually tried to hit us with it.” YIfan laughed.

“Come one now, Sehun. We were already here early, trying to plan everything and then we looked at the house was all dark. You probably sleeping again right? Let’s eat now, shall we?” Ace said to the boy. The youngest nodded with bright smile plastered onto his face. 

There were tears on his eyes founding out that his hyungs actually concern about him and here they were. Together at home having dinner. It was such a fun night. They chatted and laughed and watching movies until the boy fall into sleep. Eventhough he had classes tomorrow, but he didn’t care. The boy wanted to forget everything that happened today. His hyungs were here with him so he became a happy kid again.

While the boy is sleeping, the triplet had a small meeting in Yifan’s study room. Ready tu burst any minute by now.

“WHAT?? HE SAID WHAT??” Kris jumped out from his seat after hearing what happened today.

“Should have that brat killed at that time. What a waste.” Ace rolled his eyes in disgust but also felt like his heart could explode anytime by the extreme mad crawling inside of him. When the boy told him that he was actually wanted his baby brother’s body. He went crazy but instead of killing him, he was still sane. He let his underlings do his work. He thought that would teach that boy a lesson, but in reality that brat got gut to said those nasty words to Sehun.

“I got everything recorded in my phone. Because you know. Evidence.”

“So what did you do?? You couldn’t just stand there and swallow everything, right?? If I were there I should have done something.” Kris folded his arm like he couldn’t believe what the boy had been doing.

“Of course not. But being a professional I am, I take things professionally. You know me, embarrassing people in front of the crowds was my thing, right? So I told everything that I wanted to tell him the moment Ace told be about his real attention straight to his face. I am proud.” Yifan nodded. Feeling proud about himself for handling such thing ‘politely’.

“If I were you, hyung. I would definitely punch him right on his face. Such ungrateful human being.” Ace surely didn’t satisfied with it tho and then he continued again,

“But, we probably could have died though just now,” His words gained Yifan and Kris’s attention to him. Two pairs of eyes blinked in unison


“What do you mean..?”

“Well, remember the freaking huge umbrella that Sehun used just now to hit us? If that boy pulled the trigger, well we could have died.”

“WHAT” Both Yifan and Kris said at the same time in disbelieve.
 

 


There you have it. Lol i tried my best to work on this plot. Hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to comment below and upvote if you want to, :) oh! and here some bonus,

 

That time when Sehun thought there was a thief in the house but it turned out the 'thief' was his brothers,

See you guys in the next chapter!, don't forget to comment. I love reading comments,