Thoughtless Actions

Beautiful Disaster

A/N: First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their patience, I know its been a long time since the last update so I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Anyways thanks for all the comments I really enjoyed reading them all. Sorry in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope he remembers to take his medication Key thought as he drove home. Seriously who drinks ice coffee when they are sick? He kept on thinking about him. Key was worried that Jinki's cold was going to get worse; he had tried to convince him not to drink any but he said he needed it for work purposes, so he had no choice but to get him some. He felt uneasy debating on whether or not to call him and remind him. 

When he got home he remained in his car, not wanting Jonghyun to see him call Jinki. He felt that he embarrassed himself and Jinki by creating that lie that they had sleep together. He wanted to clear things up, he wanted to completely focus on Jonghyun tonight.

When Jinki didn't answer his phone he left him a text reminding him to take his medication; hoping that it will be enough to get him to take it. He exited the car locked it and headed inside, he knew he was late but he hope Jonghyun was still up so they could talk. He unlocked the house door, it was completely silent and dark. He closed the door behind him, the lights and walked towards Jonghyun's bedroom. He wanted him to be there asleep, he wanted to feel that he at least cared enough about him; to stay at home instead of going off somewhere with Taemin. He slowly opened the bedroom door, disappointed to find Jonghyun's bedroom completely empty. 

He walked off towards his own bedroom slamming the door shut. To say he was mad was an understatement, Key regretted his decision now more than ever. He felt like he was losing him. Jonghyun had always been very caring and attentive with him, he missed that closeness the intimacy that they once shared. Key started looking through his closet for an outfit to wear tomorrow, he wanted to take his mind off things. He wanted to calm down and not think about Jonghyun. He went through his closet twice, unable to concentrate. He couldn't believe Jonghyun hadn't even sent him a text. 

Feeling completely annoyed he switched off his phone and tossed it on to his bed and continued his search in his closet. It took him half and hour but Key finally settled on some demin shorts and a plain white t-shirt; he placed them on the chair in his bedroom and headed off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. 

After he was done getting ready, he grabbed his phone and turned it on as he then turned off the lights and laid in bed. He had received a text message from Amber while his phone was off but nothing from Jonghyun. He is probably still with Taemin he thought as he texted Amber back accepting her dinner invitation. He placed his phone on his nightstand as he tried to fall asleep. His efforts were pointless though all he could think about while he was laying there was Jonghyun. It had been weeks since they both had been together, he missed his warmth; he missed falling asleep with him beside him. He grabbed his phone to check the time, it was already two am and he hadn't had a wink of sleep. He placed his phone back on the nightstand as he then continued to tossed and turned until he finally managed to go to sleep.

In the morning after he finished getting ready he headed towards the kitchen to make himself something to eat. "What are you doing here?", he asked surprised to see Jonghyun eating breakfast.

"I live here.", he chuckled.

"That's not what I meant.", he answered not laughing along with him. He knew Jonghyun was trying to ease the tension but he wasn't having it.

"Please don't be mad.".

"Why didn't you wait for me? Was ing Taemin more important than fixing things between us?".

"It wasn't like that. I did wait for you!", he defended himself as he stood up and poured himself and Key some coffee. 

"You are such a liar.".

"I'm not lying, I did wait for you but when you didn't come I thought you decided to spend the night with your boss again.".

It hurt Key to see how easily he said it; it was almost like Jonghyun didn't care who he got involved with as long as he could be with Taemin,"His name is Jinki!", he decided not to tell him the truth anymore. 

"I'm sorry.", he apologized,"All of this is a huge misunderstanding, a miscommunication of some sort. I really hate fighting with you, you're very important to me I love you.".

"I hate fighting with you too.", he smile as he accepted the cup of coffee Jonghyun handed to him. Hearing him say that he loved him made him happy. He knew he shouldn't forgive him so easily, but he loved him and he was willing to take anything he could get.

"I know that recently we haven't really had some alone time, but I promise that's going to change.", he smiled,"We could go to the beach this upcoming weekend or to the movies. We'll do whatever you want.".

"Just the two of us right?".

"Just you and me, no one else.".

"Can't wait.", he smiled as he then took a sip of his coffee.

Jonghyun put his mug down as he then hugged Key from behind; giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"You almost made me drop my coffee.", he put his mug down.

"I'm sorry.", he let go of him.

Jonghyun gentle soft voice made him melt inside,"Come here.", he motioned with his waving hand for him to come closer to him and Jonghyun obeyed quickly.

He took his hand and pulled him close,"When do you have to leave for work?".

"I have a little less than an hour.", Key couldn't contain his feelings; as a huge smile spread across his face.

Jonghyun leaned in pressing his lips against his. 

The warmth of his chest touched his as he felt an overwhelming sensation come over him. His mind became hazy, intoxicated by his scent, by his touch. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, but he decided to ignore it as he continued to kiss Jonghyun. Nothing matter at that moment for him all he cared about was that he was with him.

Their lips gently pulled at the others' as they then finally parted. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable.", Jonghyun whispered as he took his hand in his.

As they walked towards Jonghyun's bedroom Key's phone started to vibrate again. "Hold on.", he said as he decided to check who was calling; since they were being very persistent. When he saw it was Minho, he quickly decided to answer. "Hello.".

"Where are you? I need you to come here quick!".

"Is everything okay?". 

"Jinki has a very high fever. The doctor's is on his way but I really need to leave, I don't want to leave him alone.".

"I'm on my way.".

"Hurry!", Minho said as he then hang up the phone.

Key had never heard Minho talk that way, he was usually very calm. By the tone of his voice he could tell it was serious. 

"Who was that? Did something happen?".

"It was Minho apparently Jinki is very sick.", he answered as he went to grab his keys.

"Who's Minho? What does he look like?".

He found Jonghyun's questions a bit odd, but he just brushed it off since he was in a hurry,"Love you.", he gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as he then excited the house. He ran towards the car, quickly unlocking the car door as he then got in and started it. I told him not to drink ice coffee, he thought as he fastened his seat belt and drove out of his driveway. He probably forgot to take his medicine, I should have made him take it before I left he thought as he felt slightly guilty. 

 When he arrived Minho was waiting for him in the living room,"Is he okay? Is the doctor here yet?", he asked.

"No, the doctor isn't here yet. Fortunately though he is doing a lot better, I gave him some over the counter medicine to help with his fever.".

"Why didn't he take his own medicine?".

"He doesn't know where he left it.", he got off the couch, grabbing the papers he had on the table."Right now he's asleep, let him rest and check up on him periodically. I'll be back as soon as I can.", Minho said as he then left the house.

How could he forget where he left it? he thought as he began to look for Jinki's medicine. He began to retrace his steps remembering that the last room they were both in was the kitchen. He looked through the kitchen for it but was unable to find it. I should probably check on him he thought as he then made his way up to Jinki's bedroom. 

When he got there he found him asleep in his desk chair with his laptop wide open. "Jinki.", he called him as he approached him. Key placed his hand on his forehead to check his temperature; to his surprise it didn't feel hot at all. He immediately removed his hand when Jinki opened his eyes.

"Where's Minho?", he sniffled as he turned his desk chair around and went back to looking at his laptop screen.

"He left about an hour ago.", he answered,"You shouldn't be working right now. You need to rest so you can get better.".

"I'm okay, please don't over exaggerate like Minho.".

"Jinki you really need to rest.".

"I'll rest once I'm done.", he answered as he continued to read what was on his screen.

Key closed the laptop as he started to feel annoyed,"Go to bed!". Jinki looked up at him without saying a word, which made him a bit nervous. "Please go to bed.".

"Fine.", he then stood up and walked towards his bed.

"Thank you.", he sat down in the desk chair, he knew if he left he would get back up to work. Key felt tense sitting there and Jinki wasn't helping either, he just laid there in bed staring at him,"Do you need anything?".

"Can you please give me the book that is on my desk?".

He turn the desk chair around to get the book but he decided not to give it to him when he saw it wasn't a book at all, but a manuscript,"You should stop trying to work, you are not going to get better if you don't rest.". 

"I just took a nap, I'm not sleepy.".

"You call that a nap, it looked very uncomfortable.".

"I'm used to napping like that.", he stated,"Besides it's a complete waste of my time to seat here and do nothing.".

He knew he was right,"Let's wait for the doctor to get here if he says you are okay then you could work.".

"Alright, but what do you expect me to do in the meantime?".

"Well what do you usually do when you are not working?".

"Sleep.".

"Seriously what are your hobbies? What do you like to do?", Key wanted to get to know him better, since he was going to be spending a lot of time with him.

"I don't have the time to proceed any hobbies, work keeps me very busy. But I really enjoy writing, I don't really consider it work.", he confessed,"What do you like to do?".

"I like shopping, cooking, art, watching movies, water skiing. I also enjoy traveling, though I rarely get the chance to do it.".

"Wow you are a man of many interest. You're a real enigma.".

"Enigma?! There is nothing mysterious or interesting about me.".

"I think you're interesting.", he said in an inaudible whisper that Key managed to hear.

He was bit surprise by his comment,"Really?! You think I'm interesting.".

Before Jinki had the time to answer the doorbell rang,"That's probably the doctor. Can you please go and open the door for him.".

Key stood up and exited Jinki's bedroom. He was a bit disappointed that his conversation with Jinki got cut short because for the first time ever he was not feeling uneasy around him. He opened the door greeted the doctor and lead him towards the Jinki's bedroom.

"Has his fever gone down?", the doctor asked.

"I think so.", he responded as he opened the bedroom door for the doctor.

"How are you feeling?", the doctor asked Jinki as soon as he walked into the room.

"I'm okay.", he answered.

Key closed the door behind him, leaving him alone with the doctor. He then went down to the kitchen and started preparing some chicken noodle soup for Jinki. An hour later after he was done cooking he then proceeded to look for his medication.

"Thank you for coming.", Key heard Jinki's voice coming from the stairs.

He immediately stopped what he was doing and walked towards the living to open the door for the doctor.

"Don't forget to take your medicine.", the doctor said.

"I won't.", he smiled as he walked him towards the door.

Key said goodbye to the doctor as he opened the door for him. "I made some soup for you.", he said as he closed the door.

"I'm not hungry right now, I'll eat it later.".

"Would you like some tea?".

"I just want water.", Jinki said as he sat down on the couch.

He went into the kitchen and pour him a glass of water. He always felt awkward feeding him, so he grabbed a straw to make it easier on himself. "What did the doctor say?", he asked him as he walked towards him.

"He gave me a shot, told me to rest and to continue to take my medicine.".

Key sat down beside him bringing the straw to his mouth as Jinki then began to drink,"I was unable to find your medicine. Did he gave you another prescription?".

"No, but I think I left it in the car, or at my office. I'm not sure.".

"Why didn't you call me back or text me if it was in the car I would have gotten it for you.".

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb you.", he confessed,"I'll tell you next time if something similar to this happens.".

"Please do. Everything will be much easier if you would just tell me what you needed and wanted.".

"I want to watch a movie.", he adverted his eyes away from him.

Key smiled, turning on the TV,"What movie do you want to watch?".

"I don't know. What do you want to watch?".

"I'll watch anything as long as it isn't a scary movie. I have a love hate relationship with horror films. I won't be able to finish it.", he placed the cup of water on the coffee table.

"Let's watch your favorite movie.", he said as he leaned his head against Key's shoulder. "I'm sure I'll like it too.".

Even though Minho had some what warned him about Jinki's affectionate attitude he still felt a bit uneasy. He looked through the movie options slightly moving his shoulder to make him move, but he remained there. I guess this is something else I'm going to have to put up with he thought.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin had a headache he was still getting used to the responsibilities that came with his job promotion. He had half the mind of going home early but he couldn't since he had a deadline to meet before the work day ended. As he looked at the workload he had in front of him; he decided to skip having lunch with Jonghyun, and instead he order lunch to be delivered to him at his office.

When his lunch hour came, his secretary came in with a salad instead of the sushi he had order. He smiled at her and thank her, he was too hungry and too tired to say anything about the mix-up. As he ate his salad he started to question his life choices. He never pictured that this was how his life would turn out. Sharing the man he loved with someone else, and being stuck in an office with an nine to five job. He didn't hate his job but being an executive accountant of a large cooperation wasn't exactly his dream. When he graduated he had the ambition and dream of becoming a dancer or a choreographer. He had always felt like he was meant to be on stage not cooped up in some office. As time passed he saw his dream get further away and he couldn't do anything about it. He needed to help out his family financially and working there gave him the financial support he needed.

He was about finished with his lunch when Jonghyun called him. "Did you miss me?", he answered the phone.

"Yes, I was really looking forward to seeing you.".

Taemin smiled as he leaned back in his desk chair,"I'm sorry, I had a lot of work.".

"I figured. Did you eat already? Do you want me to bring you anything?".

"I already ate, thanks.", he would have loved for Jonghyun to come over but he knew if he did he would get too distracted."Can you come over to my house tonight?".

"I'm sorry, but I can't tonight.".

"Please, if you don't come over I'll go over.", he smiled even though Jonghyun couldn't see him,"I really want to be with you tonight.".

"I want to be with you too, but we can't see each other tonight.".

He felt slightly irritated, but he couldn't complain. He felt at fault for consciously making the decision to be with him, knowing he was dating someone else."I understand, I'm just glad I still get to spend the entire weekend with you.".

"I'm sorry I can't see you this weekend either.", he stated,"But I promise we can go to the resort and spa next weekend.

Taemin was mad he knew he could easily reschedule everything for next weekend, but he hated always coming in second to Kibum. "We already had this whole weekend planned. Why must I always come after Kibum? Why is he always more important than me?".

"Taemin it isn't like that. You are as important to me as he is.".

"You have a really funny way of showing it.".

"I'm really sorry you feel that way. Tell me what it is that you want me to do. How can I prove to you that it isn't true.".

"Leave him!", he firmly said,"I love you and I can make you really happy.".

"I love you too. There is no doubt in my mind that I can be happy by your side, but I can't leave him. I was honest with you, you knew about Kibum when our relationship started.".

"So what? I'm going to have to share you with him for the rest of my life? I don't know if I can do that.".

"You won't have to do that. I'll completely understand if you want to break up with me, but right now I can't leave him.".

"I have a lot of work. I'll see you tomorrow.", he didn't want to talk to him about this over the phone.

"Love you, take care.".

"Love you too,bye.", he said as he then ended the call. He was aware that he was the one who intruded in Kibum's and Jonghyun's relationship, he knew he was to blame for his own misery. He could easily end things with Jonghyun but he didn't want to he loved him, and he wanted to be with him. He had hope that he would choose him over Kibum one day.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho was exhausted, it was seven P.M.when he finally got home. It took longer than he thought it would to deal with the board members. None of them believed Jinki was actually sick, they thought he was trying to avoid them since he didn't want to approve the project. It took Minho a long time to convince them it wasn't true; managing to finally reschedule the meeting for next week.  

He immediately  took off his shoes when he entered the house; he was hoping to get greeted with one of Onew's reassuring smiles but instead he found him and Kibum sleeping on the couch. Kibum's arm rested loosely around him, as Jinki rested his head on his shoulder his face almost nuzzled into his neck. Minho didn't like seeing them that close, he cleared his throat as he walked towards them, waking Kibum up.  

Kibum face turned a light shade of red as he pushed Jinki off of him and stood up;turning off the TV.

"Minho!", Jinki smiled as he got up; embracing him in a hug. 

"I'm going to go reheat the soup.", Kibum immediately left.

"What's going on?", he asked.

"Nothing he went to reheat the soup.", he broke their embrace,"Kibum has really nice tone legs don't you think?".

He completely ignored his question,"Do you have a crush on Kibum?".

"No!", he quickly answered as he sat down.

"Then why were you all over him?", he sat down beside him.

"I was not all over him, we fell asleep while we were watching a movie. Nothing else happened.".

"You watched a movie?", he asked finding it a bit odd,"You always said watching movies was a waste of time.".

"Well I changed my mind, watching movies is now new hobby of mine.".

Minho was glad Jinki was starting to show interest in other things but he wondered if the new change had to do with Kibum. "Does Kibum like watching movies?".

"Yes.", he answered as he avoided making eye contact,"But I was the one who decided to watch one.".

"Look at me!", once he got his full attention he began to speak again,"Listen Jinki you can't fall in love with Kibum.".

"I don't have a crush on him, and I definitely don't love him. Minho you are over exaggerating.".

"I don't think I am.".

"You are.", he stated,"I'll admit it I think Kibum is beautiful, interesting, and enigmatic. He is like a piece of art.".

"Art?!", he didn't like the way he was expressing himself about Kibum.

"Yes art.", he smiled,"He is someone you can look at but not touch, someone you can get inspiration from. He is like a beautiful art piece.".

"So now he's your muse?".

"No but he is interesting and exotic enough to create a book character based off him.".

"I'm sorry Jinki but I'm going to have to fire him.". He liked Kibum but he didn't want Jinki to suffer.

"You are not firing him, he hasn't done anything wrong.".

"I'm doing this for your own good. I'll find you a new personal assistant by the end of this month.".

"He isn't going anywhere.", he firmly stated,"From now on I'll personally take care of everything that has to do with Kibum. If he does something that you don't like let me know and I'll decide whether or not he deserves to be fired.".

Minho had always taken care of everything that had to do with Jinki's personal assistants. He was the one who hired them, signed their checks, and overall made sure everything was running smoothly. He was glad Jinki was finally speaking up for himself, but he was afraid that he would end up getting hurt. 

"I hope you're not mad. I fully trust you but I want him to stay. I think he's a good person, and I love his cooking.".

"I'm not mad and I know he is a good person. That's why I hired him.", he smiled,"You just need to be careful and realize what you are getting yourself into. You're engaged Jinki, your parents won't allow you to be with Kibum or anyone else for that matter.".

"I already told you that I don't feel anything towards him. I like him like I like you, I just want to be his friend.".

"It better stay that way because he has a boyfriend.".

"He has a boyfriend?".

"Yes he does. I'm guessing his boyfriend is the main reason why he doesn't want to live here.".

"I'm not surprised he has a boyfriend. I knew someone like him couldn't possibly be single.", he smiled,"Like you. You wouldn't be single either if you gave yourself the opportunity to actual get to know someone.".

"We aren't talking about me right now.", he knew Onew didn't approve of his lifestyle, and he wasn't in the mood for a lecture.

"Well I'm done talking about Kibum, tell me why you lied to me.".

"Lied to you about what?".

"Going to your mom's house yesterday. I know you didn't go, you wouldn't have came home if you did.".

"The soup is ready.", Kibum said as he walked into the living room.

Minho got up feeling relieved that he didn't have to tell him about going to the bar last night.

"We'll be there in a bit.", Jinki answered as he grabbed Minho's hand not allowing him to leave. Once Kibum when back into the kitchen he spoke again,"You went to the bar last night didn't you?".

"Yes.", he sat back down."I wasn't planning to go it just sort of happen.".

"Sort of happened?".

"I met this guy the other day at the bar, I was curious to see if he was there so I went. He's extremely handsome,exactly my type but he doesn't want anything to do with me.".

"I can't believe someone rejected you.".

Minho couldn't believe it either, it annoyed him,"I gave him my number I thought he will at least be tempted to call me or text me, but he hasn't contacted me at all.".

"What's his name?".

"It doesn't matter, I'm never going to see him again anyway.".

"You need to go see him again, he can help you turn your life around.".

"I know you don't agree with the way I live my life but nothing was going to happen between him and I except for a one night stand.".

"Why don't you try dating him instead. You said it yourself he is exactly your type.".

"It doesn't matter if he is my type or not. He is not interested in me.",he said as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out expecting it to be one of the board members but instead it was a text message from Jonghyun asking him to meet him at the bar. Minho smiled as he saved Jonghyun cell phone number in his contacts,"He send me a text.".

"Really?!",Jinki inched closer to him to see the screen,"So his name is Jonghyun.". He smiled,"Are you going to go see him?".

"Yes.", he texted Jonghyun back excepting his invitation."I'll see you tomorrow morning.".

"Try to get to know him instead of just sleeping with him."

"I can't promise you anything.", he answered as he stood up.

"Make sure you protect yourself.".

"I always do.", he answered as he walked away towards his bedroom. Minho felt like a hypocrite telling Jinki to stay away from Kibum, when he himself was about to see a man who had a boyfriend. He knew it was wrong and it was against his own rule but just picturing Jonghyun in bed; his face contorted in pleasure as he made love to him was enough for him to go against his own principles. 

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Where's Minho?", Kibum asked as he serve Jinki a bowl of chicken soup.

"He's going out.", he answered as he starred at him.

"Is he mad at me?", he asked as he sat beside him.

"He's not mad.".

"Are you sure? He didn't look to happy.".

"I'm sure.", he smiled.

"That's a relief.",he commented as he then began to feed him.

It wasn't a crush,infatuation or love he had experience that before and it felt completely different. He liked having Kibum around, he was drawn to him by this unexplained strong connection; one he had never felt before. He didn't understand what it was and he definitely didn't understand his own behavior, but he knew that the only way he could figure it all out was by keeping him close. 

"Do you want water?".

"Yes please.", he decided that this was his opportunity to ask him about the whole feeding thing. As kibum brought the cup towards his mouth, he quickly drank some then slightly moved his hand away,"A-a-aren't you hungry? You should eat.".

He put the cup back down on the table,"I'll eat once you're done.".

"I can eat on my own.", he smiled; feeling slightly nervous as Kibum looked at him with a confused look."I don't need you to feed me.".

"Then why have I been feeding you?".

"I don't know, that's what I want to know.", 

A hue of red spread throughout Kibum's cheeks; he remained silent as he covered his face with his hand.

"I'm glad it was all a misunderstanding and not some erted kink like -".

He uncovered his face,"ert Kink?! Please stop talking, you're not helping.".

"I'm sorry I should have said something earlier.", he felt bad,"You can hit me if it will make you feel better.". He tightly closed his eyes waiting for the impact.

"I'm not going to hit you.".

He opened his eyes, and smiled,"I'll make us even.". He got a spoonful of soup from his plate and brought it up to Kibum's mouth.

"What are you doing?", he moved Jinki's hand away;causing the soup to fall on the table,"You're sick.".

"Sorry.", he got up to serve him a bowl of soup as Minho walked into the kitchen. "You look handsome.".

"Are you going on a date?", Kibum asked as he grabbed a napkin to clean the soup off the table.

"I don't know if I would call it that", Minho answered grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

"I wouldn't.", Jinki sat back down next to Kibum; stirring the soup to cool it off. 

Minho completely ignored his comment and sat across from Kibum,"Is everything okay between you and your boyfriend?".

Jinki knew Minho was questioning Kibum because of how he found them on the couch. He didn't want Kibum to feel uncomfortable, but he didn't know what to say to Minho to make him stop.

"Yes.", he looked at him with a confused look.

"Really? I thought you and your boyfriend might have gotten in a fight or something, since you were rather close with Jinki on the couch earlier.".

"I fell asleep, I'm sorry.", his face flushed bright pink,"It won't happen again.".

Minho had always protected him, and Jinki was thankful for it since he didn't like dealing with this sort of things. But this time it was different it angered him a bit since he had told him that he was going to take care of everything that had to deal with Kibum. 

"I hope so.", Minho smiled. "I'll see you both tomorrow.", he stood up.

"I need you to come home tonight.", Jinki wanted to talk to him about what he just did.

"Okay.", he answered as he left.

The kitchen was dead silent and it made Jinki nervous. He didn't know what Kibum was thinking and he was afraid that he would quit.

"I'm going to check if your medicine is in the car.", he got up.

He wanted to stop him from leaving but he let him go. He thought he probably wanted to be alone. Besides he didn't know what to tell him he felt horrible about the whole feeding thing and Minho's threat. He wanted to apologize for both things but he didn't know how, and he figured that the last thing he wanted to do was see him. He got up and put the dishes in the dish washer as he then headed up to his room to finish some of his work.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

You are such an idiot, Jonghyun scolded himself as he stared at the text he sent Minho. After the argument with Taemin he began to question himself and his feelings. He didn't know if he was with both Kibum and Taemin out of habit because he didn't want to be alone or because he actually loved them. He cared for them and liked being around them but he was miserable, he felt unfulfilled like something was missing. He wasn't sure what he wanted, he was unsure of what to do.

"Who died?", Heechul walked in to his office.

"No one, why would you say that?", he asked as he shoved his phone in his pocket.

"You looked troubled, I don't know you have this weird vibe going on.", he commented.

"What do you need?", he ignored his comment.

"I wanted to remind you that deadline is today.", he sat down.

"I'm aware.", he stated. 

"Do you need any help?".

"No I'm almost finished.". Jonghyun and Heechul were producers in an ad agency. They oversaw and manage all the creative parts of an advertisement, making sure everything was running smoothly. 

"Let me see what you came up with?", he tried to look at his laptop screen but Jonghyun closed it.

"You are going to have to wait till tomorrow.", he smiled,"Did you talked to the actress?".

"Yes I took care of everything you have nothing to worry about.".

"Thank you, you can go now.".

"I will soon.", he said as he leaned back on the chair.

Jonghyun wasn't really paying attention to Heechul. He hated himself for for contacting Minho, he was in a vulnerable state when he did it and he regretted it now. 

"Seriously what is wrong with you?".

"Nothing!", he stated,"I just want to finish this so I can go home.".

"So I'm assuming going out to dinner is out of the question.".

"Who's going?",Jonghyun didn't feel like socializing but he wanted to stop himself from going to see Minho.

"Some of the guys from the writing department.".

"When are you leaving?".

"In about thirty minutes.", he informed him,"So are you coming?".

"Sure, let me finish this and I'll meet you guys there.", he opened his laptop. 

"I'll wait for you, so we can carpool.".

"You are going to sit there until I'm done?".

Heechul nodded as he took out his phone. "I'm completely done with what I had to do.".

Jonghyun started to work again, putting the finishing touches on his project. As he worked Minho send him a text message asking him were he was. He completely ignored him, he wasn't going to show up and he had no intention of telling him. 

"Are you almost done?", Heechul asked.

"Give me ten more minutes.", he answered as he proof read everything. When he was done he saved it and turned off his laptop. "Can you drive?".

"Give me your keys.", he stood up, putting his phone away in his pocket.

Jonghyun grabbed his stuff and handed him his car keys."Sorry I made us late.".

"It doesn't matter.".

As they drove towards the restaurant Heechul kept talking about their work project. Jonghyun tuned him out, the last thing on his mind was work. He had received another text from Minho asking him if he was running late. He didn't respond hoping that he would take the hint and leave him alone. 

He remained quiet for most of the dinner, feeling relieved that he didn't receive any more text from Minho. After dinner he dropped Heechul off at his apartment, and on his way home he stopped at the bar. He knew it was wrong of him to go but he was curious to see if Minho was still there. Just get in and get out, he told himself as he locked his car door. 

When he entered the bar he glanced around, he wasn't surprise to see Minho wasn't there since it was almost three hours passed their meeting time. He probably found someone to spend the night with, he thought as he decided to have one drink before he went home. He sat at the corner of the bar where he usually sat, waiting for the bartender to bring him his drink.

"Your late.", Minho said as he sat down beside him.

His face grew pale as goosebumps spread throughout his body. Jonghyun didn't understand what Minho was still doing here. 

"Are you okay?", he waved his hand in front of him.

"I'm fine.', he glanced over at him.

"I thought you weren't going to show up.".

"I got out of work late.", he lied as he was still unable to look at him. 

"It's okay I'm just glad you are here.", he smiled,"To be completely honest with you I was a little surprised that you texted. I know you aren't exactly fond of me.".

When the bartender gave him his drink he drank it all in one gulp."I'm surprised that I'm still here.".

"Do you want to go somewhere a little more private?". Minho reached over as he tried to get a hold of his hand, only to have Jonghyun move it away.

"No!",he looked at him,"I'm not going anywhere with you.".

"Then why did you want to meet?".

"I don't know. Maybe because you are probably the only one who can understand me.". Jonghyun felt that the only one who truly wouldn't judge him was Minho, since they both sort of had a similar lifestyle. He had always thought that the way Minho lived his life was disgusting; but the truly disgusting one was him. He was repulsed by his own behavior, Minho wasn't hurting anyone with what he was doing. On the other hand he was hurting the two people that he cared about the most

"Understand you? What are you talking about?".

"I'm not good person.", a rushed of guilt came over him,"I shouldn't be here right now.".

"Go home.", he got up,"I don't know what prompted you to text me but I can tell you don't want to be here.".

"I'm sorry.".

"Don't be, I understand. I've encounter many people who have to tried to sleep with me to get back at their significant other. You aren't the first and you will definitely not be the last.".

"Tried?",he looked up at him surprised to hear that. He thought Minho would sleep with anyone as long as they wanted to sleep with him.

"I don't like sleeping with people that are in a relationship.", he informed him as he leaned in; their faces only inches apart."You of course being the only exception.".

Jonghyun remained silent, as he stared at him, their eyes locked in an intense gaze."Why are you wasting your time on me? I can't give you what you want.".

"I think you can. I warned you to go home yet you're still here.".

Jonghyun's blush seared through his cheeks, he felt like his face was on fire. He felt vulnerable again under his gaze, but he couldn't look away. Minho's eyes grew softer somehow as he got closer; his eyes closed as he let his lips reach his. He felt the softness of his lips pressing and rubbing against his own. His tongue slowly parting his lips as Jonghyun allowed him entrance into mouth. When their tongues met there was a burst of passion, they interlocked and  sought each other. Jonghyun abruptly broke the kiss and pushed him away,"I can't do this!", he stood up and walked away. 

"Wait!", he followed him.

He turned around and faced him,"Leave me alone, and never come near me again.".

"I don't think you really want that.".

"I do.", he quickly exited the bar and walked towards his car. The amount of guilt that he was feeling was paralyzing; he sat in his car unable to move as tears streamed down his cheeks. He knew Kibum and Taemin deserve better than him. He had never hated himself more than he did at that moment.

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them :) Also sorry for the extremely long wait and I hope to see you all in the next chapter...