First Encounter

Beautiful Disaster

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and subcribing I really appreciate it. This story will usually get updated after Guardian Angel. I hope you enjoy it and sorry in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin sat alone in a restaurant waiting for Jonghyun to arrive. He was happy and excited about his job promotion; he ordered a bottle of Jonghyun's favorite wine to celebrate. When suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket he knew it had to be Jonghyun, since he was suppose to be arrive a while ago. Please don't cancel on me, he thought as he reached into his pocket to get his phone. 

Congratulations on your promotion, I'm so proud of you. I can't see you tonight though but I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow. I love you.", Jonghyun's texted him. 

Taemin was so angry and hurt, tears formed in the corner of his eyes, he immediately wiped them away not allowing himself to cry. He kept his gaze fixated on his phone, reading the text over and over again. He knew Key was most likely at fault for ruining his night. So he decided to head over to their house since he knew how much Key hated it when he was there. He put his phone away, got the waiter's attention and paid; taking the bottle of wine with him. As he then quickly got into his car.

As he drove to Jonghyun's house he was mad. Taemin always felt that he came second next to Key. When Key first lost his job and started living with Jonghyun, he felt invisible and ignored. Taemin didn't see him for an entire week because he was busy being with Key all the time. He didn't want his relationship to end, he didn't want Jonghyun to forget about him. So after that first week he was over at their house everyday. He was in love with him and even though their relationship started in an unconventional way; he wanted it to be just the two of them. He wanted to be his first choice, he wanted Jonghyun to love only him.

He parked the car right in front of their house, grabbing the bottle of wine. As he locked his car door he saw them coming out of the house. Jonghyun put his arm around Key's shoulder as he leaned in giving him a kiss on the lips. Taemin was feeling hurt and angry as he walked up to them,"You're a ing jerk!".

"Taemin calm down.", Jonghyun let go of Key.

"Calm down? you!", he yelled. "You know how hard I worked for this promotion, and all I wanted was to celebrate with you. I even invited him to come, when I don't even like him.".

"Well I don't like you either.", Key scoffed,"If you are done talking please go, we have somewhere to be.".

"Kibum stop!", Jonghyun glared at him as he then turn to face Taemin,"I'm sorry, it's just that I.".

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it.", Taemin yelled,he was in the verge of tears. "All I wanted was for you to put me first for once. Do you even love me?".

"Of course I love you.",as soon as Jonghyun said that Key walked away towards the house,"Kibum wait.". Key completely ignored him, unlocked the house door and walked inside; slamming the door shut.

"You say you love me but you are more worried about him than me.", Taemin stepped back as Jonghyun got closer to him."Am I still just the guy you when he isn't in the mood?".

"Don't say that. You know that is not true I really do love you Taemin.".

"I don't want to hear it.", his voice cracked as tears threaten to come out. He didn't want to cry in front of Jonghyun, he didn't want to risk Key seeing him cry either. 

"Taemin please listen.", he grabbed his hand.

"Don't touch me!", he yelled, freeing himself from his grasp. As he then started to walk away but Jonghyun followed him. Feeling completely angry and irritated; Taemin threw the bottle of wine near Jonghyun's feet,"Don't come near me. I can't even look at you right now.". He unlocked his car and got inside, as he then drove away. He stared at Jonghyun through his rear view mirror, Why? Why did I have to fall in love with him? he thought as he began to cry.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jonghyun felt horrible, he wanted to cry. He didn't want to hurt them, he really did love them both. He didn't allow himself to cry, since he was planning to go talk to Key. He didn't want Key to see him cry because it would just make things worst. He took a deep breath as he nervously knocked on Key's bedroom door.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you!".

"Kibum please open the door.",

"I said go away!".

Jonghyun moved the doorknob trying to see if the door was unlocked but it wasn't. He walked towards his bedroom tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't know how he allowed himself to get into this situation. When he first met Taemin through a mutual friend, they got along pretty well from the start, and before he knew it, he started feeling ually attracted to him. He never thought he would ask Key to be in an open relationship, he was even more surprise when he excepted. Everything with Taemin started out as something ual, that's all it was in the beginning, pleasurable . As time progressed they started seeing each other more, they started going out on dates and they both ended up falling in love. 

He laid in bed and cried, he felt ashamed that he allowed everything to get to this point. He knew that both Key and Taemin were unhappy and he was being selfish. He had to make a choice sooner rather than later, but it was hard. 

Jonghyun immediately got out of bed when he heard the doorbell. He wiped away his tears as he rushed to the door, hoping it was Taemin. When he opened the door he was completely disappointed and a shock to see it was Heechul.

"You look horrible.", he commented as he let himself in

"Thanks.", he sarcastically said but Heechul completely ignored him.

"Where's your computer?", he asked as he sat down.

"You came to play that game you downloaded onto my computer didn't you?".

"I want to check something really quick I promise I won't take long, but that's not the reason why I came over.", he answered as Jonghyun gave him his laptop,"I wouldn't come over just to play I have my own computer for that.".

"Then what's going on?".

"Do you remember that guy who is frequents the bar almost every Monday and Tuesday.", he said as he keep his eyes glued on the computer screen.

"What about him?".

"I figured out his name, his name is Minho.".

"Why are you telling me this?", he asked confused.

"Don't you like him?".

"No! How can I like someone I don't even know. The last thing I want to do is get involved with another guy especially one like him.".

"What's wrong with him? I thought you liked him, you always stare at him.".

"I do not!", he was feeling a bit annoyed,"I feel bad for him. I don't understand how a person can live like that.".

"You are practically doing the same thing.", Heechul said as he saved and exited his game.

"It's completely different don't compare me to him.".

"Keep telling yourself that.".

"You're a liar, the whole reason for your visit was just to use my computer.".

"You caught me, you were the closest stop I could do before I got home. It was very important for me to get check something right away.".

"Fine whatever just go.".

"Seriously though you do look horrible. You're eyes are all puffy and red, get some sleep.".

"Thanks for your concern.", he walked to the door and opened it."I'll see you at work tomorrow.".

"You know I don't like getting involved in your relationships specially since you don't like talking about it. But you don't seem happy at all anymore.". 

Jonghyun sighed finally knowing the real reason as to why Heechul was really here,"I'm fine.".

"Liar. I heard you crying when you were talking to your mom on the phone. I don't know what's going on and you don't need to tell me anything, but all of this needs to stop. You can't keep crying, why be in a relationship that makes you or maybe everyone unhappy.".

"What do you suggest I do.".

"Break up with both of them and date someone new. Someone like Minho.".

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows not really believing what he was hearing,"I'm quite aware that I need to make a decision, but I'm not dating anyone new. I love them both and besides dating that Minho guy is the worst idea I ever heard. You are horrible at giving advise.".

"I was just naming an example you don't have to date him or anyone. Just figure out something quick this whole situation is effecting your work. I already had to cover for you twice.".

He didn't want to talk about it anymore, he knew that what he was saying was true he just didn't want to deal with it right now. So he decided to change the subject,"You have been talking about that Minho guy a lot, I think the one that likes him is you.".

"He's very good looking but I don't like him.", Heechul said as he got up,"I just thought you two would hit it off since you have similar lifestyles.".

"It's totally different.",he said as he walked him to the door.

"It is different but not that different.", he stated,"Well I'll see you at work tomorrow.".

"Bye.", he closed the door as soon as Heechul left. He walked back to his room and changed as he then went to bed; hoping he could actually get some sleep tonight.

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It was five in the morning when Key decided to get out of bed and ready for his first day at work. Due to everything that happened last night he wasn't able to get any sleep; he spend most of last night crying. I look horrible he thought as he looked at the mirror; noticing his swollen red eyes. This was not the way he wanted to start his first day at work, he had a headache, he was tired and he wasn't looking his best. He walked over to his closet grabbed his black ripped jeans and a blue button up shirt;as he then quickly walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

After he was done with his shower he styled his hair, applied some cologne and headed out without bothering to eat or talk to Jonghyun. He quickly walked towards the metro station, he was running a bit late and he didn't want to miss the train. Especially since he was running low on money and he didn't have enough to spent on a cab. He felt relieved when he made it in time, just with one minute to spear. I need to fix my car, he thought as he sat down. As he sat there he noticed a young couple holding hands. He could feel the tears coming again, as he remembered when he and Jonghyun first started dating. They both didn't have a lot of money at that time, so they used the metro a lot. They always used to sit in the back corner; holding hands, making sure no one was watching them when they kissed. Key sniffled trying his hardest not to cry, hearing Jonghyun say he loved Taemin broke his heart. He knew Jonghyun loved him, but he never imagine he would hear him say it to someone else. When the train made a complete stop he got off, he was trying really hard not to think about Jonghyun but almost everything reminded him of him. 

When Key arrive he pressed the door buzzer, but no one answered. He then pressed it again and he still got the same result. How do you expect to come early if they don't let me in he thought feeling annoyed as he pressed it once more.

"Hello, you must be Kibum right?", a woman opened the fence door.

"Yes and you are?".

"I'm Hyo-rin.", she introduced herself as she let him in."I sometimes come here to clean in the mornings.".

"Thank you so much for letting me in.".

"You're welcome.", she smiled as they walked towards the house.

Key looked at his surroundings he really thought the whole house was beautiful. "I'm guessing you must know Jinki, how is he really? Is he mean or arrogant? Is there something that I need to watch out for?", he asked wanting to know more about him, from someone else. It wasn't that he didn't trust Minho, it was just that they seemed really close, he wanted a unbiased opinion. 

"I work for a cleaning service so I'm not the one who always comes here.", she informed him,"I'm only sometimes here in the mornings, so I haven't seen him much. The only one I almost always see is Minho.".

"So you know nothing about him?".

"Not really.", she told him,"I saw him twice, he is very good looking but he doesn't seem kind.".

"What did he do?".

"I caught him yelling at someone he was talking to on the phone, and the both times I saw him he never greeted. He completely ignored me.", she informed him,"There must be a reason why his assistants keep on quitting.".

Hearing her say that made Key want to go back home. He didn't want to work for some spoiled rich snob, but he really needed the money.  

"I wish you the best of luck.", she smiled at him as they entered the house and she went back to cleaning.

As Key walks towards the kitchen to start making Jinki breakfast, he couldn't help but noticed the beautiful art decorated walls. They were beautiful and they looked very expensive; what he found weird though was that there was no pictures of Jinki, not even a family portrait anywhere in sights. In his opinion the house looked like a model home, it really didn't have a cozy homey feel to it.

"Enjoying the art?".

Key jumped feeling a bit startled as he heard Minho's voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.", Minho chuckled."You must be a bit nervous since its your first day. I can assure you there is nothing to worry about, Jinki isn't scary at all. I'm sure you'll have fun and you'll do an excellent job.".

Key was grateful for Minho pep talk but he wasn't looking forward to meeting Jinki at all, he didn't even want to be there."I'll try my best.".

"Before I go I left some papers in some folders that Jinki needs to sign in his upstairs office. After he signs them leave them there I'll take care of everything after that.".

"Okay.", he nodded,"I was just about to cook him breakfast did you make the list of his favorite foods?".

"I'm sorry I completely forgot, but you should be fine he isn't a picky eater at all.", he informed him,"Well I'll see you later, I fully intend to enjoy my day off.".

"Have fun.", Key said as he then walked into the kitchen to start cooking. He took a seat in one of the stools by the kitchen island; taking out his phone as he looked through the internet trying to get ideas of what to cook. As he looked through his phone he yawned, and his eyes started feeling heavy. He tried his best to stay awake but he ended up falling asleep.

Hours later Hyo-rin walks into the kitchen, her footsteps immediately waking Key up,"I'm done for today. I hope to see you next time I come.".

"Have a nice day, it was really nice meeting you.", he stoop up, noticing that it was almost time to wake Jinki up. He didn't want to wake him up late so he decided to make him something quick. He cooked him some oatmeal adding some sliced bananas on top with walnuts and a small touch of cinnamon. He also decided to make a berry yogurt smoothie for himself and Jinki. When he was done drinking his smoothie, he placed all the dishes in the dish washer as he then headed upstairs to wake him up. 

He didn't know where his bedroom was so he first slightly knocked on every door he saw before he opened them. He still hadn't found Jinki's bedroom but he was glad he found his office since he was going to need to get those papers later. Key reaches the last door, knowing that it had to be Jinki's, he loudly knocked,"It's time to get up!". He waits a few seconds and since he didn't get a response he knocked again. He finally decides to go in seeing as no one answered him. When he enters the bedroom he finds Jinki sound asleep covered from head to toe. "Get up!", he says again as he pokes him but he continues to sleep. Key tries to wake him up again he shakes him a bit but he re-positions himself and continues to sleep. He sighs as he starts getting annoyed, "It's time to get up!", he raises his voice as he tries pulling the blanket off of him.

Jinki tightly holds on to his blanket not budging an inch as he groans.

Key had enough, he was feeling very frustrated; he got a good grip of the blanket as he then pulled it with all his might finally managing to get it off of him.  "You're breakfast is ready.", he stared at him, not able to keep his eyes off of him. Jinki's hair was a little messy and Key was a bit shocked to see him wearing an old t shirt and pants instead of some stylish brand name pajamas. Even though he wasn't looking his best Key thought Jinki was very handsome.

"Okay I'll see you in the kitchen,", he answered as he groggily got out of bed and accidentally tripped over himself.

Key covered his mouth with his hand as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"I'm okay.", Jinki laughed as he then crawled away towards the bathroom.

As soon as Key left  the bedroom, he began to laugh, unable to hold in his laughter. As he walked back down towards the kitchen his mood completely changes when he receives a call from Jonghyun. He rejected the call, he didn't want to talk to him or see him. Just thinking about him made him sad and angry.Key put his phone away when Jinki walked in to the kitchen.

Jinki didn't say a word he just sat down by the food and stared at it.

"If it's cold I could reheat it.".

"That isn't necessary.", he answered not bothering to look up at Key as he just continued to stare at the food.

"If you don't like it I could cook something else.".

"No this is fine.".

Does this guy expect me to feed him or something? Key questioned himself as he stared at him stare at the food. The silence in the room and just seeing him stare at the food made Key feel uncomfortable. Not knowing what to do and unable to take it anymore he grabbed a spoon, got some oatmeal from his plate and tried to feed him. Jinki stared at him, making eye contact, Key started to feel slightly nervous,"Eat!".

"Okay.", he nodded as he then begins to eat.

What a spoiled snob he thought as he kept on feeding him. 

"Can I have my smoothie?", he said as he tried reaching for it but Key grabbed the cup first. 

Key didn't want Jinki to get mad at him for not feeding him properly so he placed a straw in the cup as he then brought it up to Onew's lips,"Drink!".

"Okay!", he answered as he then drank about half of it.

After he was done feeding him, he grabbed all the dishes, placing them in the dish washer.Key didn't know what to do Jinki just kept on sitting there doing and saying nothing. "Minho left some papers for you to sign. I'll bring them to you right now.". Key immediately left the kitchen feeling a bit relieved not being in the same room as Jinki anymore, he thought he was a bit weird. He walked up to the desk a bit surprise to see two folders full of papers, he grabbed them along with a pen and took them downstairs; as he then gave them to him.

Jinki took them and opened the folders as he glanced through the papers.

Key sat beside him not knowing what to do. This was the weirdest job he had ever had, and Jinki made it weirder when he stop looking through the papers to stare at him. "What do you need?".

"N-n-nothing.", he said as he then started ready the papers.

Key spent a little over an hour sitting next to him doing absolutely nothing but thinking about Jonghyun. He would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for Jinki's periodic cough.

"Can you go organize the books in my office in alphabetical order, please.", he said breaking the silence.

"Sure.", Key stood up feeling a bit relieve that he finally had something to do. When he arrived to his office he began to organize the books. Even though he knew it was just busy work he wanted to do a good job. He was glad to do it, he wanted to stop thinking about Jonghyun, he didn't want to cry, especially not in front of Jinki. When he organize the books he saw a few textbooks that were written by Jinki, but what caught him by surprise was a fictional romance book titled Timeless Love that was also written by him. He opened the book deciding to read it. 

         "He felt like he wasn't good enough. He felt lonely but what hurt the most was that she had completely forgotten about him; the love wasn't there anymore. He bent forward where he sat on the floor, pressing his palms to the mat. He began to cry, not hysterically or screaming but in continuous sobs. He was heartbroken he knew that she would never come back to him. That's when he realized that she would  forever remain in his heart but not in his life. Loneliness was his reality now.". 

Key read that same passage from the book over and over again. Tears uncontrollably escaped his eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about Jonghyun as he read it, he was so afraid that Jonghyun would leave him and that he would end up completely alone; like the guy in the book. After reading that he decided to call him, he didn't want to lose him. 

"Hello Kibum.".

"Jonghyun.", he sniffled.

"Are you okay is something the matter?".

"I'm fine I just wanted to hear your voice.", he stated,"We need to talk about what happened last night.".

"I know, but I can't talk right now I'm at work.".

Key knew that Jonghyun was on his lunch break, he probably with Taemin he thought. "You're with him aren't you.".

"He came over to have lunch with me.".

Key felt hurt but most of all he felt stupid for allowing himself to get all work up and influenced by a book. He immediately hanged up on Jonghyun deciding not to go home tonight.

                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Minho had spend most of his day at the park taking pictures. He had always found that relaxing but now that it was late at night he decided to go to the bar. He got in his car driving to the nearest bar as he then got out. He walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, he sat there looking for someone that he could spent the night with. 

When it came to his love life Minho was completely different person; he was cold, distant and withdrawn. He had dated a few men and women but it never turned into anything serious. The longest relationship he had ever been in lasted him a month. Relationships always ended the same for him. They either complained that he didn't spend enough time with them or they ended because of Jinki. Minho didn't blame Onew for any of it, it wasn't his fault at all that most of the people Minho dated for some reason always thought that he was somehow romantically involved with Onew. He was tired of hearing the same complains over and over again; he was tired of dating, he was tired of relationships in general. Minho didn't want to deal with it any more, due to his experiences he considered relationships a waste of time. He knew he didn't need to be in a relationship to experience ual pleasures. So most Monday's and Tuesday's late at night on his days off he would go to a bar and if he was in the mood he would pick someone in the room that captured his attention and that was it. It was that simple for him, an easy one night stand; with no commitments, no feelings involved, just pure lust and pleasure.  

He continued to sit there drink in hand as he watch people come in and out. Today was one of those nights, a ual night with a stranger was exactly what he wanted and needed. No one had really caught his eye yet. There was this pretty blonde that was an easy target, he could tell she was eyeing him but she wasn't really his type. Twenty minutes passed he was already on his second drink and he still hadn't found anyone. He sighed deciding to go with the blonde since she was better than nothing. Just then when he was about to stand up and approach her the bar door opened and a guy walked in; one that was just his type. The man had a black v- neck shirt on revealing his toned biceps, his skinny jeans complimented his muscular legs and accentuated his . Minho smiled as he saw the man take a seat at the other end of the bar, this man was exactly his type. He liked muscular manly men, he liked the challenge of dominating them. He finished his drink, stood up and walked up to man taking a sit beside him. Minho turned to face him but the man quickly turned away his cheeks displaying a tinge of red; Minho found it adorable to see how nervous this man was. "Hello my name is Minho.", he introduced himself.

"My name is Kim Jonghyun.", he answered as he then looked away and stared down at his drink.

Minho smiled he found it cute that Jonghyun was still blushing when he hadn't really said anything to him yet. 

"Well it was really nice meeting, but I have to go.", he said as he stood up.

Minho didn't want him to go, usually when he talked to people they would be all over him. he had never had to deal with anything like this before,"You haven't even finished your drink.", he said since it was the only thing he could think of to retain him.

Jonghyun grabbed his drink and finished it all in one gulp,"Bye.", he said as he then walked away.

He was in complete shocked no one had ever rejected him before, he ordered himself another drink, feeling a bit flustered.

"Hello.", the pretty blonde approached him.

"Hi.", he didn't even turn around to stare at her. He couldn't stop thinking about Jonghyun's rejection.

"What's your name?", she asked him.

"Do I have something on my face?", he asked completely ignoring her question.

"No. Your perfect and very handsome.".

Minho stayed deciding to be with the blonde. She kept on talking but he really wasn't paying attention. He wasn't in the mood for anything anymore,"I have to go bye.", he stood up deciding to go home.

                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I schedule a doctors appointment for you tomorrow.", Key informed him as he fed him his dinner.

Jinki couldn't believe he did that without asking him first. He also couldn't understand why Kibum wanted to feed him everything. He fed him his breakfast, lunch and now his dinner. Is this some kind of erted kink, he though as he started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "I'm done eating. I'm not hungry anymore.".

"Are you feeling okay? Let me take your temperature.".

"It isn't necessary I'm just not that hungry.", he answered,"You should also cancel that doctor's appointment I have stuff to do.".

"I can't cancel you been coughing all day, you need to go to the doctor.", Key said as he put the dishes in the dish washer and started it.

Onew didn't know what to say or what to do, he had never had an assistant like Kibum before. He felt a bit more relaxed when he saw Minho walk in. "Minho! I'm so glad your home.", he ran up to him hugging him tightly. "What took you so long? Where were you?".

Minho smiled at him; ruffling his hair,"I was taking some pictures at the park.".

"I'm glad you didn't go to the bar tonight, I'm happy you're home early.", he broke their embraced as he looked around making sure Kibum was still in the kitchen. "You need to get me a new assistant.".

"Why? What's wrong with Kibum?".

He grabbed Minho hand leading him to the couch as they then both sat down. "He's weird. During breakfast in the morning he made me this really cute plate of oatmeal with a delicious smoothie.", he whispered.

"What's wrong with that?", he asked,"I actually like that he's cooking you food. All your other assistants mostly gave you cereal for breakfast. None of them ever cooked for you.". 

"I know. I was really touched when I saw that he cooked for me. I was just staring at the food, it looked very delicious. I wanted to thank him before I started eating, but he made me so nervous since he's so pretty.", he informed him,"Then suddenly out of no where he grabs a spoon and starts feeding me.".

Minho laughed,"You're lying right?".

"No.".

"Why didn't you told him anything?".

"It's his first day and I didn't want to make him feel bad. Besides I thought it was a one time thing but it wasn't. He also fed me my lunch and dinner.", he looked around checking to see if Kibum was nearby,"Do you think is some kind of weird kink.".

"I don't think so it's probably a huge misunderstanding. You should talk to him.".

"No! I can't tell him anything, I'm a bit scared of him.", he confessed,"He sometimes yells at me, I don't think he likes me.".

"You two just need to get used to each other that's all.".

"He didn't even help me review the papers you left me to sign. He just sat there next to me doing nothing, it was so weird that I gave him busy work, so he could go away.".

"Did you ask him for help?".

"No.".

"Then it isn't his fault, I'm sure he would have help you review everything if you would have asked him.".

"I guess.".

"Onew you need to interact with more people.".

"I have you that's enough.".

"No, you need to interact with other people besides me and the old guys at those board meetings. There's nothing you can say that is going to make me get you another assistant.", he said as he got off the couch,"If your done complaining go to sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow.".

"Apparently I got a doctors appointment tomorrow.", he pouted.

"That's great you haven't been to the doctor since last year.", he said as he started walking towards his bedroom,"Have a good night.".

"Goodnight.", he said as he got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen. When he saw that Kibum wasn't there he walked towards the laundry room, since he saw the light on. Why is he doing laundry when it isn't laundry day, he thought as he entered the laundry room. Things were changing a bit to fast for him."I'm tired I'm going to go to sleep. I know it's late if you want to borrow one of the cars to go home you can.", Onew said as he tried to be more outspoken with him. 

"If it's okay with you I would like to stay here tonight.", he said as he started the washer.

"You can stay if you want.", he answered feeling extremely nervous,"L-l-let me show you to your room.". 

The whole house was silent as they walked upstairs towards Kibum's bedroom,"You're welcome to stay here anytime you want.".

"Thank you.".

Onew smiled at him, trying to be as friendly as possible."Do you want to borrow something to wear to sleep?".

"No thank you I'm fine with this.".

"It doesn't seem to comfortable.".

"I'll make it work don't worry about it.", he smiled at him.

Onew really liked seeing him smile it made him seem a little less scary,"Have a goodnight.".

"Goodnight.".

He closed Kibum's bedroom door as he then headed straight to his bedroom. He brushed his teeth and change into some comfortable clothing as he then turned of the lights and went to bed. Although he was tired, he couldn't really go to sleep, Onew kept on thinking about what Minho told him. He knew that Minho was right he needed to get out and meet people, but he was afraid. He was afraid that once he got a taste of freedom it would be hard to go back to how he's life was now. Everything in his life had been planned by his parents, he always did everything they wanted him to do. He took over his father's company like they wanted him to, he was even engaged to be married to someone he didn't really know or loved. The only escape he had was his books, he lived through them. Creating imaginary worlds and lives he wish he could have and experience. He found change and meeting people dangerous, he thought it was to risky. That's why he mostly stay at home, only going out when it was necessary. It was a fool proof plan that seemed to be working out fine. 

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. I'll see you all in the next chapter...