Unwanted Attention

Beautiful Disaster

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing I really appreciate it. Sorry for the very long wait I was feeling too anxious to write last week. Also I apologize in advance for any grammar/spelling mistake and i hope you enjoy the chapter...

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho wasn't taking Jonghyun's rejection well at all, he had trouble sleeping last night because of it. No one had rejected him before, it annoyed him and frustrated him. He wanted to go for a run to unwind and get his mind off things but he couldn't; he had to prepare for the board meeting Jinki had today. He got out of bed, grabbed his suit and went in for a quick shower,after his shower he changed, styled his hair, applied some cologne as he then headed down towards the kitchen. He was making himself some coffee when Kibum walked in. "Did you spend the night?", he asked him noticing he wore the same clothes from yesterday.

"Yes it was late and I didn't want to take the bus.", he opened the fridge,"What would you like for breakfast?".

"I'm okay with just coffee.", he declined as he then took a sip of his coffee,"You don't need to take the bus, you can use any of the cars here whenever you want.".

"I will next time.", he smiled, as he begin to slice some fruit,"You should eat. Let me prepare something for you.".

"I'm fine as long as you give Jinki a good breakfast that's good enough for me.".

"Let me prepare you something quick. It's the least I can do for you since you got me this job.", he insisted as he grabbed some bowls, granola and yogurt,"Beside I don't want to eat alone.".

Minho decided to have breakfast with Kibum. He wanted to make sure that the whole feeding Jinki thing was indeed just a misunderstanding like he thought and not some erted kink like Onew said it was. "I'll eat with you this time but if you don't want to have breakfast alone you can always eat with Jinki.".

"I won't be able to enjoy my breakfast if I eat with him.", he commented as he started to mix the granola and fruit into the yogurt,"You never told me I was going to have to feed him, I was barely able to enjoy my smoothie yesterday.".

"Sorry about that.", he decided not to tell Kibum the whole feeding thing was indeed a misunderstanding. He wanted Onew to tell him himself, he wanted him to be more outspoken and stand up for himself.

"It's fine. I just need to get use to it.", he handed him one of the bowl's as he then begin to eat.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you married? Do you have kids?", Minho wanted to get to know him better, since he was going to spend a lot of time with Jinki. 

Kibum chuckled,"No I'm not married and I definitely do not have any children. Why would you think that?".

"Sorry, it's just that you were the first assistant that didn't want to live here. All his other assistants moved in right away on the first day. Some even tried to seduce him, needless to say I immediately had to fire those,but you were different.", he commented,"I thought you had a family you wanted to get back home to.".

"No I don't have a family.", he continued to eat; wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin,"You also don't have to worry about me seducing him, I have a boyfriend.".

"A boyfriend?".

"Yes I hope that isn't a problem.".

"Not all, I have dated a few men myself.", he commented.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you and Jinki together?".

"No, Jinki is just my boss and friend. Nothing more.".

"How long have you two been friends for? You seem very close.".

"We have know each other for about four years. I met him on my last year of university. He was a guest speaker for one of my classes.", he informed him,"To make a long story short, I noticed he was one of the writers of the textbook we used in class. I thought that was amazing since he was so young so I went to go talk to him after class. He invited me to lunch and we been friends ever since.".

"So when did you start to work with him?".

"After I graduated, I was his assistant at first. When his father retired two years later I started to help him managed his family's company.", he informed him."So where did you used to work?".

"I was an editor of a fashion magazine.".

"Wow I really lucked out hiring you. Your skills will be very useful to Jinki.", he put his bowl in the dishwasher,"Thank you for the breakfast it was delicious. You should make this for Jinki he will really enjoy it.".

"I will after I come back, I need to head home really quick.".

"Alright make sure you don't come back late to wake him up. He has an important board meeting today at noon.", he informed him,"Which reminds me at what time is his doctor's appointment? I need to know just in case I may need to delay the meeting.".

"His appointment it's at ten a.m. We should be out before noon.", he stood up putting his bowl in the dishwasher.

"That's great. I also need you to wear a suit today, I want you to keep him company before the meeting while I deal with some of the share holders. He tends to get anxious before meetings and being alone makes it worse.", he informed him," Also make sure he reviews the papers I felt for him at his office.".

"Don't worry about anything. I'll make sure he is completely ready for the meeting.".

"Thank you. I'll see you later.", he waved goodbye as he then left the house. He was completely focused on his work now, making Jonghyun just a passing thought.

                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin was getting ready for work. He was feeling a lot better now that he had spoken to Jonghyun yesterday. He was planning having lunch with him again today. He wanted to convince him to spend a weekend with him at a resort and spa. He had the whole thing planned they would leave on Friday afternoon and come back Sunday night, he wanted to be intimate with him. Without having to worry about Key being in the other room or about his next door neighbor. Taemin lived in a very exclusive rich condo area, and Jonghyun hated going there; because Taemin's neighbor Kai gave him dirty looks and made him feel uncomfortable. He knew it wasn't going to be hard this time around to convince Jonghyun to leave for the weekend with him since Jonghyun felt guilty about what happened.

After he was done getting ready he headed towards his kitchen to have a quick breakfast. He was getting some ingredients out when he heard a knock on his door. He put the package of bread down in the kitchen counter as he went to opened the door.

"I got a deliver for a Mr. Lee Taemin.", the delivery man said.

Taemin was touched to see Jonghyun sent him flowers, a cupcake and chocolates. He signed for his items as he then gave the delivery man a tip, "Thank you.", he said as he got his items.

"No, thank you.", the young man smiled as he then left.

Taemin closed his front door and walked back to the kitchen placing the cupcake, flowers and chocolates on the counter. He grabbed the note that was on top of the cupcake box to read it. "Congratulations on your promotion. Wishing you the best, Love Kai.". 

He was touched by the nice gesture but he didn't understand why he didn't just leave it by his door instead of wasting money. He put the note down and opened the cupcake box, deciding not to cook himself some breakfast and ate the cupcake instead. He was a bit disappointed that Jonghyun wasn't the one who sent him all the gifts, but that wasn't enough to get his mood down because he was almost certain that he would be spending all weekend with him. After he was done with his cupcake he drank a small glass of milk, re brushed his teeth, grabbed his stuff and left. As he then walked down the hallway towards the elevator, once inside he pressed the button to go down.

"Hold it, please!",Kai yell from the hallway.

Taemin put his foot in-between the doors, stopping the elevator from leaving.

"Thank you.", Kai said a bit out of breath as he walked inside,"I seriously thought I wasn't going to make it.".

"There's another elevator you know?".

"I know but you weren't in that one.", he smiled.

He smiled back just to be courteous and because he really didn't know how to respond to that. Taemin knew Kai had crush on him and that he was allowed to date other people; it was all part of the agreement, but he didn't want to get Kai involved in all this mess. Even tough he did think Kai was cute and that he would probably have a good time with him bed.

"So did you like your gifts?".

"Yes. Thank you the cupcake was delicious.", he answered as he remembered that he forgot to put the flowers in water. 

"I'm glad you like it.".

Taemin gave him a quick smile, as an awkward silence quickly followed. Taemin didn't know what to say to him he didn't want to lead him on or make him think he had a chance. He felt a sense of relieve when the elevator came to a complete stop and the doors open. As he walked out of the elevator Kai called his name, he stop walking and turned around,"Yes.".

"I was wondering, what you were doing tonight? I wanted to invite you over for dinner, to celebrate your promotion.".

He could tell Kai was beyond nervous,"I'm sorry I can't.".

"If it is because of your boyfriend you can invite him too.".

He knew Kai didn't really want that and he really didn't mean it. He had witness the looks he had given Jonghyun before,"I don't think that's possible, but thanks anyways. Have a good day at work.", he smiled at him as he then walked away towards his car. 

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"Where were you last night?", Jonghyun asked Key as soon as he walked in.

Key was still mad with what happened yesterday, "Why did you miss me? I seriously though you wouldn't notice I was gone since you were probably to busy with Taemin.".

"Kibum don't be like that. Don't be mad, what did you expect me to do. I..".

"Save it, I don't want to hear it. I'm not mad.", he interrupted him,"I completely understand now.".

"You do?".

"Yes I finally get why your so fascinated with Taemin.", he lied,"Yesterday I met someone, and I had one of the greatest nights of my life.".

"You did? But I thought you were assisting that writer guy, when did you have time to meet someone else.".

Key wanted to make him jealous, hoping that maybe it would be enough to make him leave Taemin,"His name is Jinki and I didn't meet anyone else I just didn't word myself correctly.".

"Are you trying to tell me you slept with your boss on your first day at work?".

He knew that wasn't very realistic but he had no one else to pick. Jonghyun wouldn't believe him if he said he slept with Minho or someone else. Since he was suppose to be assisting Jinki, it wouldn't make sense if he told him he slept with someone else because where would he find the time for that. Even though he actually did have the time for that since Jinki didn't really gave him much to do.

"Did you sleep with your boss?".

"Yes and it was very thrilling.", he stated,"I seriously never though I would experience something like that.".

"Spare me the details, I don't want to know.", he grabbed his brief case, and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?", he asked noticing that there was a good amount of time before Jonghyun had to go to work.

"I'm going to work earlier today. I'm behind on a couple of things.", he informed him as he then left.

That wasn't the reaction Key was expecting,it almost seemed like Jonghyun didn't care. He didn't even kiss me goodbye or told me he  loved me he thought. He started to tear up as reality started to set in that Jonghyun was probably falling out of love with him. He didn't want to lose him, they had been through so much together. He wiped his tears as he walked towards his bedroom trying his hardest not to cry. He couldn't get Jonghyun out of his mind, it sadden him that they may be drifting apart. He pushed all his negative thoughts aside and texted Jonghyun, "I'll be here tonight, I hope you will too.". He then got his best suit out of his closet and headed towards the shower. He got undressed, the water and got into the shower. After he got out of the shower he quickly changed and got ready, he wanted to avoid traffic at all cause; he didn't want to lose his job all because he was late. Key looked at himself in the mirror one more making sure he looked good.In the past for his job he had to deal with CEO's, share holders and various other types of rich people and what you wore was always very important. Even though there was a possibility that he wasn't going to see those people he still wanted to look his best so that he didn't embarrass Minho or Jinki. 

He exited the house making sure to locked the door as he then got in the car. As he drove back towards Jinki's home, he started to question himself on whether or not he did the right thing by lying to Jonghyun. He was debating on whether or not to call him, but in the end he decided not to since he was probably busy with work. Once he got to Jinki's house he entered the code that Minho had gave him for the gate to open, he parked the car and immediately got off. It was almost time to wake him up and he still didn't have breakfast ready. When he walked inside he saw Jinki was already up; dressed in a suit sitting on the living room couch,"I'm really sorry, I'll go get your breakfast ready.", he rushed right passed him into the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry.", he walked into the kitchen, coughing a few times,"At what time is the doctor getting here.".

"He isn't coming here, we are going to his office.", he walked up to him placing his hand on his forehead to check his tempature,"It doesn't seem like you have a fever.".

Jinki moved his hand away,"I'm feeling fine, I just want to get this doctor's visit over with.".

"I'll make you some tea it will help you feel better.", he commented as he started to boil water. Key started to feel uncomfortable, as he noticed him just sitting there staring at him,"Do you want to review the papers for today's meeting?", he asked breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't feel like doing that right now.", he answered.

"Okay, I'm still going to go get them in case you change your mind.",he then walked away towards Jinki's home office. He grabbed the papers along with the briefcase Minho left there; stalling as much as possible. When he heard the noise of the tea kettle he walked back towards the kitchen leaving the briefcase on the living room couch. He prepared the tea for him as he then sat beside him stirring the tea with a spoon to cool it off a bit. 

"Did you eat already?".

"Yes.", he answered. He thought Jinki was a bit odd, he could easily have a conversation with Minho but with him it was different, he made it so difficult. 

"I like your suit, it really looks good on you.".

"Thank you, I like your tie.", he smiled at him, causing Jinki to immediately look down. An awkward silence soon followed. He stirred the spoon in the tea a couple more times before taking it out and bringing the teacup close to Jinki's lips. 

He took a few sips as he then slightly pushed Key's hand away,"I really appreciate everything you do but I don't need you to.", he stopped mid sentence as he then cleared his throat,"Can I have a straw for my tea?".

"Sure.", he stood up, grabbed a  straw and put it in the tea. He could tell he wanted to tell him something else,"What were you going to say?".

"Nevermind that it isn't important.", he answered as he then drank the rest of his tea through the straw.

"We are running a bit late, you should start review your papers on your way there.", he walked out of the kitchen and grabbed the car keys.

"I don't like reading in the car.".

"Fine I'll do it, you can drive.", he handed him the keys.

"You want me to drive?".

"Yes, is there a problem?", he asked as Onew blankly starred at him,"Go start the car I'll be right there.". He walked to the upstairs office to grabbed some sticky notes and pen as he quickly headed downstairs. He grabbed the briefcase that was still in the living room as he then walked out, locking the door behind him,"I told you we were late why haven't you started the car?", he asked as he got in and fastened his seat-belt.

"Sorry.", he kept on adjusting the mirror and his seat.

Key took out the papers from the briefcase,"Is something the matter?".

"No.", he adjusted the mirror one more time before he started the car.

Key started to review the papers when he noticed they were going pretty slow,"Drive faster.".

"O-o-okay.", he said as he then pressed the accelerator to the floor causing the car to shoot forward.

"Stop the car!", he yelled as they were about to collide with the fence.  

Jinki immediately stop the car, causing them both to fling forward as the papers on Key's lap scattered in the car,"What hell was that? You could of killed us.", he hit him on his arm as Jinki kept his hand on the wheel staring forward. "Do you even know how to drive?!", he continued to yelled at him; putting the car in park as he then lean forward taking out the keys"Answer me!", he hit him on his lap.

"N-n-no.".

"If you didn't know how to drive why didn't you say anything?".

"I-I-I thought it would be easy.", he turned to face him,"I-I-I'm sorry.".

"Get out of the car!", he ordered, as he then got out of the car himself and walked over to the driver seat.

"I'm sorry.", he apologized again as he got out of the car.

Key didn't say a word as he got inside the car and started it, waiting for Jinki to get in."Organize the papers.", he told him as soon as he got in the car as he then began to drive. 

"Okay.".

He made sure the gates were fully closed before he started driving again. As he drove his heartbeat began to regulate again as he started to calm down from the scare. He quickly glanced over at Jinki, his hands were a bit shaky as he organize the papers. Key knew he had the right to yell at him, but he was his boss and he didn't want to get fired, especially now that he had lied to Jonghyun. He tried to apologize but every time he was going to do it, he found a reason not to. He didn't want to get yelled at while he drove so he decided to apologize once they got to the parking lot."I'm sorry for hitting you and yelling at you.", he finally apologized as he parked the car.

"It's okay I deserved it.", he put the papers back on the briefcase as he then unfastened his seat belt.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't know how to drive?".

"I seen Minho do it all the time, he made it look so simple. I thought I could easily learn.", he confessed,"I guess it's harder than I thought it would be.".

"It isn't hard, it just takes a lot of practice.", he stated,"If you want I could teach you.".

"Really? You would do that?".

"Of course.", he smiled at him.

"Thank you.", Jinki started to laugh.

Key didn't understand why he was laughing but he had never, seen such genuine, cute contagious laugh before , he couldn't help but laugh with him.

"I can't believe I did that.", Onew continued to laugh,"You should have seen your face.".

Key was laughing so hard he hit Jinki multiple times on his thigh. When he realized what he was doing he immediately stopped as he then looked at him. They both silently starred at each other as Jinki then started laughing again hitting him on his lab. Key laughed, immediately covering his mouth as he tried to stop. "We should get going. We're already late.", he tried to stop himself from laughing as he took a deep breath.

He nodded as he began to cough,"Are you going to go inside with me.".

"Do you want me to?".

"Yes.".

"Alright.", he didn't know why he wanted him inside when he saw the doctor but he was his boss and he was going to do whatever he wanted him to.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"The doctor will see you in a few minutes.", the receptionist said as he and Kibum then went to sit in the waiting room.

Jinki scanned the room as they waited, his eyes always landing on Kibum.  He had always thought Minho was the most attractive person he had ever laid his eyes on, but Kibum was on a whole other level. He never thought a man could look so perfectly flawless, he was beautiful, attractive and y.

"What do you need?", he asked him.

"Nothing.", he looked away.

"Then why were you staring at me? If you need something just tell me.".

"I finished organizing the papers.", he said as it was the only thing he could think of.

"I know, we will review them once we there.", he answered as he took out his cell phone.

He wanted to continue to talk to him but he could tell that he had no interest in starting a conversation with him. He really dislikes me he thought as he he took out his cell phone and started to play a game.

"Jinki.", a nurse opened the door.

"I change my mind you don't need to come in with me.", he stood up.

"Okay.", he answered his eyes fixated on his phone.

He went in to see the doctor, as the doctor check his temperature Jinki told him his symptoms. He decided to get his physical done like the doctor suggested while he was there. The doctor then prescribed him some medications and sent him out on his way.

"What do you have?", Kibum asked him when he came out.

"A mild cold.", he answered giving him his prescription. "Get me this medication by tomorrow.", he ordered as he then walked out towards the car.  His meeting was about to start and he hadn't reviewed anything. Key unlocked the car doors as they both quickly got in, buckling their seat belts,"Are we going to make it in time?".

"Don't worry we will.", he started the car, pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive.

Jinki got his the briefcase, deciding to review the papers on his way there.

"Since you lasted so long I reviewed them for you." he informed him,"I put a sticky note on the important things you are going to need to know for the meeting.".

Jinki didn't know how Kibum would know what was important or not. He looked through the papers paying closed attention to what Kibum thought was important, and to his surprise he was right,"You understood this?".

"Of course. I know how this meeting are, I been to a few in the pass.", he informed him,"It is always about the money and which project could get you more of it. If I were you I would definitely decline the last project.".

"Really why?", he looked through the papers till he got to the last project.

"They want you to invest all the money, while they make most  of profit if it succeeds.", he informed him.

Onew briefly read through the project, realizing Kibum was right, he sighed."This is going to be a long meeting.", he said knowing that the share holders would try to push that project through.

"You will be fine.", he said as he parked the car.

"This was suppose to be the easy meeting.", he commented as he tried to stop himself from coughing. He hated running his family's company, he hated this meetings, he didn't like any of it, he wished he could sell the company and forget about everything. "Stay here. I don't need you to come down with me.".

"Are you sure?".

"Yes.", he put the papers away in the brief case and exited the car. When he walked into the building he smiled and greeted everyone until he found Minho.

"Where's Kibum?", Minho asked.

"I told him he didn't need to come.", he informed him as he and Minho walked towards his office.

"Why?".

"I didn't want him to distract anyone.", he informed him as they entered his office. He sat down on his desk; looking through some papers he needed to sign.

"Distract who? And how?".

Jinki sighed as he looked up at Minho,"He looks really good in his suit and I didn't want him to distract people.".

"By people do you mean you?".

"Minho, I need to sign this papers before the meeting and I can't do that if you keep on talking to me.".

"Fine, but after the meeting you and I need to have a very serious talk.".

"Okay, bye.", he started to read the paper in front of him as Minho then left. After he signed all the papers he needed to get signed he left his office to finally attend the meeting. The meeting took longer than he had first thought, they all wanted Jinki to agree to the project but he kept on declining. He hated that they didn't respect him as the new CEO, he hated being compared to his father. It was already nine at night when they finished.

"You did an excellent job.", Minho commented.

"Thanks.".

"Before you go home I need you to sign a few things.".

"Minho I'm tired and I have a headache can I sign them tomorrow?".

"Sorry but no, these need to be sign by today.", he informed him as they walked into his office.

Onew sat behind his desk as he grabbed his pen and began to read and sign. It was already ten when he finished everything and he and Minho finally left the office.

"Before you go home we need to talk.", Minho stated.

"Wait you aren't coming home with me?".

"No I need to go somewhere really quick.", he informed him.

"Where are you going?".

"To visit my mom.", he answered.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow morning then.", Jinki started to walk faster, wanting to avoid Minho questioning him.

"Wait!", he ran up to him,"We need to talk about Kibum.".

"What about him?".

"Please tell me you don't like him.".

"How can I like someone that I barely know.", he answered,"I just think he is pretty like I think you are pretty.".

"Is Kibum flirting with you?".

"No, he barely talks to me. Everything with him is strictly business, I don't think he even wants to be my  friend.".

"I'm relieved that nothing is going on between you two I don't want to fire him. I really like him.".

"You don't need to worry about anything. I'm well aware that I'm engaged and nothing is going to change that.".

"Have you talked to her?".

"No, and I don't want to.", he started to cough,"Don't stay up to late okay.".

"I won't. Have a good night.", he said as he walked towards his car.

When Jinki arrived to his car he found Kibum sleeping, he stared at him for a while. He looked beautiful in the moonlight. What am I doing? he started questioning his behavior. He had never behaved like this towards another man. He didn't know why but he felt really attracted to Kibum, he wanted to be his friend. He slightly knocked on the window. 

Key jumped as he got startled; he then unlocked the car door to let him in,"How did it go?", he yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"It went okay. They scheduled another meeting, they really want me to pass that project.".

"Well I'm glad you stood your ground.", he pulled out of the parking lot as he began to drive,"You need to come up with a better project to shut them up.".

"I know.", he yawned,"Did you eat already?".

"Yes, I ate about an hour ago why?".

"Never mind then.", he answered deciding not to invite him out to eat,"I want some ice coffee.".

"You shouldn't be drinking that right now. You're sick".

"I don't care, I want some.".

"Fine.".

Onew looked out the window. He couldn't believe he was about to invite Kibum out to dinner. What were you thinking? he thought as he began to question himself and his attraction to Kibum. 

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX     

Jonghyun had been home two hours ago. He had declined to eat with Taemin so he could talk to Key but he still wasn't at home. He's probably messing around with his boss again, he thought as he began to feel jealous once more. He was tired of waiting for him, so he decided to go to the bar for a drink. When he got there he went to sit down in his usual spot and ordered himself a shot, quickly drinking it. 

"Bad day?", Minho sat down beside him.

"What do you want?".

"I guess that answers my question.", he commented,"Do you want another drink?".

"No thanks, I can buy my own.".

"Do you hate me?".

"No, I just don't agree with your lifestyle. I know what you do and I'm not interested.", he stated as he ordered himself another drink

Minho ordered himself a drink as well, "So you been spying on me?"

"No. It's just hard not to notice a guy who comes here every Monday and Tuesday, leaving with a different person each night.".

"Well I proved you wrong, today isn't Monday or Tuesday.".

Jonghyun chuckled,"So what you just added another day to your weekly bar visits?".

"No, I came here today to look for you.".

"Like I said before I'm not interested.".

"I'm okay with that, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.", he smiled at him.

"I don't want to be your friend.", Jonghyun wanted nothing to do with him, he thought Minho was very attractive and he wanted to avoid temptation.

"Why not?".

"Just leave me alone.".

"Fine, I will leave you alone forever. If you have a drink with me.", he stated,"You won't even see me here on Mondays and Tuesdays if you have a drink with me.".

"Just one drink and you will be gone forever right?".

"I promise.".

"Okay, but I will pick the drink.".

"Fine but it can't be a shot. We can't have a conversation over a shot.".

"Fine, you pick.".

"Gladly.", Minho order a soju bottle. When he got it he poured himself and Jonghyun a glass full,"Drink up.".

Jonghyun downed it down,"So why do you always come to the same bar. Is a bit pathetic don't you think.".

"I guess you can say that, but I really don't care.".

"Why this bar though?".

"Because it's the closest bar to were I live.", he answered,"But in all honesty the bar I go to doesn't really matter as long as I get the same result.".

"Why do you live this way? Aren't you afraid of getting a disease?".

"I protect myself.".

"I guess but aren't you tired of sleeping with different people each night? Don't you want to be in a committed relationship? Don't you want to love someone and have them love you back?". 

"Do you want to be that someone?", he asked causing Jonghyun to stand up,"Don't go, I won't won't say anything like that again.". 

Jonghyun sat back down as Minho poured him some more soju. 

"Relationships never work out for me.", Minho informed,"I see no point in having one, when I can satisfy my needs with a stranger.".

"I guess.".

"So tell me are you in a committed relationship?".

"I have a boyfriend.", he answered not wanting to tell Minho about his complicated love life. As he heard Minho talk he saw some similarities in their lifestyle. He felt horrible for judging Minho when he was far worst then him. He was harming two people he really loved and cared about for his own selfish needs.

"Well it was a pleasure talking to you Jonghyun.", he stood up,"You'll never see me again unless you want to.".

Jonghyun saw him walk out the door, not really understanding why Minho would think he would want to see him. When he turned around to finished his last glass of soju he saw Minho had left a napkin with his number on it. He stared at it for a bit as he then picked it up and put it in his pocket. He knew he shouldn't be saving Minho's number but he couldn't help himself.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Again sorry for the very long wait I'll try to do better next time :)... Also please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them...