Taehyung's Protectiveness

You and BTS: Scenarios (OPEN for Requests)

Requested by Sonexoticsbaby. Thanks for the request! This scenario was an example of a scenario that I posted to show you guys what is acceptable. Anyway, I wanted to change the part about the manager a bit… So I hope you don’t mind! It was originally supposed to be that the manager flirts with the girl inappropriately but I changed it.

Scenario: When Hyojung’s manager causes issues and Taehyung is there to comfort her. (Warning: This one goes from happy to dramatic really fast!)

 

Pairing: Kim Hyojung & V (Taehyung)


 

Location: KBS Building

 

“How are you and Taehyung doing?” Hyojung’s makeup artist asked. “You haven’t mentioned him in a while… Sorry for asking. I’m so inconsiderate, aren’t I? You probably don’t want to talk about it.”

 

“No, no,” Hyojung quickly replied. “That’s not it, unnie. You can ask about us. Taehyung and I are still together. It’s just hard to see each other with both of our different schedules, you know?”

 

Soojin nodded in understanding as she applied a natural pink color on Hyojung’s lips. “You two are in the same company yet you can barely see each other. Imagine if you two were in different companies!”

 

“Hyojung-ah!” A voice called preventing her from responding to Soojin. Minji, Hyojung’s best friend from her trainee days who was now her group member was the one who had called her name. “Taehyung is waiting for you in the hall.”

 

“Thanks, Minji.”

 

“Unnie. The makeup is all done, right?”

 

“Yeah,” Soojin replied with a knowing grin on her face. “Now go along to that boyfriend of yours. You little cuties are all grown up now.”

 

Soojin had been a makeup artist for BTS before being assigned to Hyojung’s group so she knew the members well including Taehyung.

 

“Grown up? I don’t feel grown up though,” Hyojung said with a laugh.

 

“Well, that’s because Taehyung is still a kid. He’s dragging you away from maturity.”

 

“True,” Hyojung replied with another laugh. “Well, I’ll see you later, unnie!”

 

With a wave she quickly made her way out of the dressing room. When she stepped out into the hallway, she saw Jimin whose back was towards her. Standing around him were Jungkook and her boyfriend. She quickly put a finger against her lips signaling the two to be quiet. She crept towards Jimin carefully so he wouldn’t notice her. When she thought it was the right moment, she reached out to grab Jimin’s shoulders while yelling loudly in his ear. “AH!”

 

“Ahh!” Jimin flinched as he turned around with his hand against his heart. “Aish. Hyojung. You scared me!”

 

“Yes, she did,” Jungkook said as he laughed while clapping which he normally did when something was extremely funny. Taehyung was holding onto his stomach as he laughed too.

 

She leaned against Jimin. “Sorry. You still love me though, right?”

 

“Psh. As if!” Jimin said but he was still smiling.

 

“Noona. I missed you!” Jungkook exclaimed getting her attention.

 

“Aw, I missed you too. You’re still cute as ever,” she said as she patted his . This might have been strange for someone other than her to do, but she had known him since he was just a boy. To Hyojung, Jungkook was like her little brother.

 

“Noona. I’m not a baby anymore. Stop doing that.”

 

“Oh,” Hyojung said with an eyebrow raised. “You don’t want to be treated like a baby anymore? But you’re my little bro.”

 

“I’m a man now,” he said as he stood closer to her to show how tall and muscular he now was.

 

“Hey, hey. This is my girlfriend. Aren’t you standing a bit too close?” Taehyung said. Hyojung knew he was joking, but she did notice him tensing up the slightest bit.

 

“Oh, sorry hyung,” Jungkook said as he quickly stepped away looking sheepish.

 

“Well, I’m going to take our maknae who is now a man to go get something to eat. You’re hungry, right?”

 

“I’m not hungry-” Jungkook began to say but Jimin shushed him as he pulled the maknae towards the cafeteria. "Oh! I get it now..."

 

“Finally,” Taehyung said with a grin. “We’re alone.” He grabbed Hyojung’s hand.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Somewhere no one will find us.”

 

“But I have to be on stage in twenty minutes!”

 

“That’s enough time.”

 

~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~

 

Taehyung and Hyojung giggled as they exited the empty dressing room together. “Oh, you’ve got a little lipstick here,” Hyojung said and Taehyung waited as she used her finger to wipe it off.  “Is my hair okay?” she asked.

 

“You mean to ask ‘does it not look like we had ?’ right?”

 

“Taehyung!” She slapped him hard on the arm as her face grew red in embarrassment. “What if someone hears?”

 

“People close to us already know about our relationship. What’s there to be so secretive about when it comes to something like this? Obviously when two people like each other and become a couple, they eventually have se- do the deed,” he said wording the last part differently as he was still recovering from Hyojung’s painful slap. He didn’t want to feel that again.

 

“Oh, gosh,” she said with a shake of her head.

 

“KIM HYOJUNG,” a familiar voice yelled.

 

“Oh no,” Hyojung muttered as she quickly pulled her hand out of Taehyung’s hold.

 

It was her manager: Lim Jisung.

 

“What the hell do you think you are doing? We’ve been looking everywhere for you. Your other members are already waiting on standby. It’s only been a few months since your debut and you’re already misbehaving. Do you think this is all a joke?”

 

Hyojung shook her head as she stayed silent.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Can’t you speak?”

 

“I’m sorry,” she said.

 

Taehyung’s heart clenched in pain hearing her sounding so vulnerable. “It was my fault. Please don’t say anything to Hyojung,” Taehyung stepped in to say.

 

“I’m not talking to you,” Jisung said angrily and Taehyung bit his tongue to prevent himself from getting into an argument with him. Jisung turned back to Hyojung. “We don’t have time now, but once you’re done with the performance, you’ll be facing serious consequences.” Without warning he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the direction of the stage. Taehyung felt his blood boil with anger seeing his girlfriend getting manhandled by her manager. She had high heels on and she was struggling to catch up with his footsteps. He was afraid that if he kept watching, he’d witness her injuring her ankle.

 

Something is off about that manager. I need to keep an eye on him, Taehyung thought as he reluctantly walked back to his group’s dressing room. He couldn’t stop worrying.

 

~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~

 

“Eager to get off stage, huh?” Jimin asked as he saw the other 95 liner rushing off as soon as their performance was finished.

 

Taehyung’s face remained serious and Jimin’s smile quickly vanished. “I think Hyojung’s manager is… abusive.”

 

“A-abusive?”

 

Taehyung nodded. “She doesn’t have any marks on her body, but he’s definitely verbally abusive. He seems to have a hot temper and who knows when he’ll turn physical?”

 

Minutes later, they got to the halls and were on their way back to their dressing room when Minji came running towards them. She looked distressed. “Sanghyuk oppa! Come quick!” she said to BTS’ manager. “It’s bad. Really bad.”

 

“What’s going on?” Sanghyuk asked.

 

“Jisung oppa has gone completely crazy. He’s going all psycho on Hyojung right now.”

 

Sanghyuk ran towards the girls’ dressing room as the other members and a few staff members followed. The screams of the other members in Hyojung’s group could be heard from inside while the other Big Hit staff members stood around not knowing how to handle the situation.

 

“Lim Jisung!” Sanghyuk had both shock and anger in his eyes as he stepped towards the man he had considered a good dongsaeng. Boy, he had been wrong. “Is this what you think a manager’s job should be?” He looked around as he saw shattered glass and broken furniture on the ground. “Hyojung. Come out.”

 

“I’m not doing anything wrong here,” Jisung stated.

 

“What? You’re ing crazy,” Sanghyuk said. “Come on, Hyojung. Come here. It’s safe.”

 

Hyojung cautiously stepped around her insane manager and ran into Taehyung who was standing behind his manager ready to welcome her into his arms.

 

“We’ll be taking legal action against you-” was the last thing Hyojung heard as she exited the room. She tried blocking out everyone and everything except Taehyung.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked in a soft voice. “You’re not hurt, are you?”

 

She sniffed as she wiped her tears. “I’m okay and I’m not hurt...”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about him before?”

 

“He was making threats about revealing our relationship to the public if I did the slightest thing wrong or if he didn’t like what I did and I was scared about that. The other girls and I knew that he got angry easily, but I didn’t know he would ever… What he did today was crazy. He’s completely insane.”

 

“You’re right. He’s a crazy bastard. I’m glad he’s going to get the ending he deserves.” Taehyung brought his finger under her chin and made her look up at him. “From now on, tell me when you find yourself in trouble. No matter what, okay? I’m your boyfriend. I want to protect you. Let me protect you.”


“Okay,” she nodded as Taehyung brought her into a protective hug. “Thank you.”