Meeting J-Hope

You and BTS: Scenarios (OPEN for Requests)

Requested by EXOBeastismystyle. Thank you for submitting the request! Sorry this one is a bit short! Since it's set during a fanmeet, I wasn't able to write much for it. After all, in real life fans don't get to spend too much time with each member during the signing sessions anyway.

Scenario: Jiyoung goes to her first BTS fansign session and she’s super nervous about it because she has never seen them in real life before. J-Hope notices how she’s been stuttering and blushing madly while the other members interacted with her and she manages to catch his attention.

 

Pairing: Kim Jiyoung & J-Hope (Hoseok)


 

Kim Jiyoung bit her lip in nervousness as she waited in line to meet BTS. This was the first time she was attending a fansign session and she didn’t know how to react. What was she going to say to them? Would she be able to get herself to speak? What if she couldn’t even tell them her name? She took in and let out deep breaths as she waited for her turn to meet them.

 

She couldn’t believe they were right there in front of her only a few feet away. They seemed to look even more handsome in real life.

 

“Next,” one of the staff members finally called out and Jiyoung realized that she was up next.

 

Please don’t let me make a fool out of myself, she silently prayed.

 

She met Suga, Rap Monster, and Jin first without having any trouble. They definitely noticed her stutters and flushed face, but none of them brought it up into conversation.

 

Everything changed starting from Jungkook who was the first one to point it out.

 

“Noona. Why are you so nervous?” he asked with a teasing smile.

 

“I-I’m not,” she insisted.

 

“You are! Your cheeks are so red.”

 

“Yah! Don’t tease our fans,” Jimin said to the maknae as he lightly slapped his arm. He looked at Jiyoung with his famous eye smile. “Sorry if he put you on the spot.”

 

Next was V. He was the one who really put her on the spot.

 

She was waiting for him to sign her album when she felt large hands grabbing each side of her face and gently urging her to look up. “You came here to meet us and we came here to meet you so I wish you wouldn’t keep your head down. Come on. Look me in the eyes.”

 

She did and tried her best not to look away because she couldn’t handle being so close to a BTS member.

 

“Hmm… Your small reaction tells me that I’m not your favorite member.” He grinned in amusement as he saw her panicking at the accusement. “It’s okay. I’m just trying to get you to say who your favorite member is.”

 

She looked to her right where J-Hope was. He was currently talking with the fan next to her so if she told V her answer, he wouldn’t hear her.

 

“J-Hope is my favorite.”

 

“Oh really?” he asked as his smile grew big. He suddenly began tapping on J-Hope’s shoulder. Now that the fan next to her was gone, it was her turn to meet the one member of BTS she hadn’t officially met yet. “Hyung, hyung! This ARMY is your fan. She told me you’re her favorite.”

 

“Thanks. I’ll take it from here,” J-Hope told him and V returned his attention to the new fan waiting for him. “I saw you while you were meeting the other members and you kept hiding your face. You’re pretty so don’t do that.”

 

She tried her best not to melt at his surprising words. Her bias thought she was pretty? Maybe he was just saying that because she was his fan and he wanted to make her feel comfortable.

 

“I mean it,” he said and she tried to hide her surprise. It was as if he had read her mind. “This must be your first time to our fansign.”

 

She nodded and that was all she could do. Say something, you idiot! She yelled inside her head.

 

“I think you have a great personality and seeing the way you’re constantly smiling makes me happy so thank you.”

 

There. She had finally said something.

 

“Thank you so much,” he said giving her a bright smile. “I better see you at another fanmeeting soon!” He reached out and caressed her cheek before handing back the album.

 

“Thanks for being my fan!”

 

“Saranghaeyo,” she blurted before she began heading off the stage and her face reddened in embarrassment. Why had she done that? Now J-Hope was going to think that she was just another crazy fan.


“Jeodo saranghaeyo (I love you too)!” He said and when she looked back at him, he made a heart shape with his arms. With that, Jung Hoseok almost gave her a heart attack and apparently she wasn’t the only one who felt that way because she could hear the fans squealing in happiness as they witnessed the cute sight.