Jungkook in Hongdae (Sample)

You and BTS: Scenarios (OPEN for Requests)

Author’s Note: This is just a sample to demonstrate my writing. I understand that some people don’t want to request scenarios until they’ve seen how the author writes because that’s exactly how I feel. It bothers me a lot when the grammar, punctuation, and spelling aren’t done properly so I like to make sure first. If you like my style of writing after reading this scenario, please feel free to leave requests using my form from the foreword.

 

This one is inspired by the time Jungkook walked around Hongdae at night by himself. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you can search it up on YouTube. He took pictures with some fans who recognized him and he also stopped by to watch a dance cover of Boy in Luv that took place in the middle of the streets!

 

March 6, 2016

“Sweetie. Can you take out the trash?”

 

Yumi finished wiping the last table as she answered her mom. “Yeah, I will!”

 

As she stepped outside, she watched with envy at the crowds of young people who were happily walking around in the streets of Hongdae. It was getting close to 11p.m. yet her mother’s restaurant was still open. With so many people coming and going around the city, it was better for their family’s business to stay open during the night.

 

After placing the trash bags by the dumpster, she pulled out her phone. Whenever she checked Facebook, all she saw were posts of her friends having their weekend fun. Meanwhile she was working at her parents’ store. She did feel left out, but she wasn’t complaining. Her parents worked hard to pay off bills and to keep her in college. She needed to help them when she could.

 

Out of nowhere she began hearing screams. They didn't sound terrifying. People definitely weren't getting scared or hurt. Instead, it sounded like fangirls screaming. Feeling curious she stepped out from the dark and looked down the street.

 

nearly fell open at the sight of the unexpected scene as she realized that a guy was being chased by a group of screaming girls. He was definitely someone famous. She squinted her eyes to get a good look at him. He looked very familiar but she just couldn’t remember who he was. However, that didn’t matter. It looked like he needed some help.

 

There was quite a long distance between him and the fans who were chasing after him and she noted to herself that he was a fast runner. She waved her hands at him and got his attention. She signalled for him to come into the alley and he gave her a nod.

 

She quickly got herself over to the back door of the restaurant and waited for him. In less than ten seconds, he made it into the alley and then in through the door. She didn’t dare to check if the fans had seen him or not. She immediately shut the door and locked it.

 

“Phew. That was close,” the famous dude said as he tried catching his breath.

 

This was when she finally got a good look at him. He looked young but at the same time had a masculinity to him. He was handsome. He had big eyes with double eyelids and a tall nose, all of which were qualities that Korean people valued. Something about his face was cute and happy looking. Once again, he looked very familiar. He reminded her of one of the BTS members…

 

“You’re Jungkook,” she said out loud when the name she was thinking of came to her.

 

He seemed to panic. “You know me?”

 

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m not a fan. I mean- That’s not what I meant. I am a fan but not really- That’s kind of confusing, isn’t it? Um, what I mean to say is that my little sister is a huge fan and that’s how I know you. Yeah, so you don’t have to worry about me acting crazy around you or anything.”

 

He seemed to relax.

 

“Sorry if I rambled,” Yumi apologized as she scratched her head feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

He smiled as he shook his head. “No need to be sorry. I’m glad you were able to help me. Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome,” she smiled back.

 

“Yumi!-” Her mom’s voice could be heard. “Who’s this?”

 

Yumi turned around. “Oh! Mom, this is Jungkook. He’s from BTS.”

 

“Who?” Mrs. Kim asked with a frown.

 

“You know, that group that Yuna always talks about.”

 

“Oh! He’s an idol?” Mrs. Kim asked and earned a nod from both Jungkook and Yumi. “What’s he doing here?”

 

“I saw fans chasing after him while I was taking out the trash and he looked like he could use some help so… I brought him in here."

 

“Sorry for the trouble,” Jungkook said.

 

“Oh, that’s all right,” Mrs. Kim quickly replied not wanting to give him the wrong impression that she was displeased. “So Jungkook, have you eaten?”

~.~.~.~.~

~.~.~.~.~

It was strange seeing a celebrity sitting in their restaurant but it was pretty cool. Not knowing how to handle the fact that Jungkook from BTS was in her parents' restaraunt, she occupied herself with cleaning duties as her mom cooked.

 

Minutes later, Mrs. Kim brought the tray of food over to the table that Jungkook was sitting at and placed the dishes. “I hope you enjoy,” she said with a warm smile.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Mrs. Kim walked back into the kitchen and nudged her daughter in the shoulder who was washing the dishes. “Ow! What?”

 

“He seems lonely out there.”

 

“He came here by himself. Of course he looks lonely.”

 

“Well, go out there and keep him company. Oh, and maybe you can ask him for an autograph to give to your sister."

 

“Fine.” Yumi pulled off the rubber dishwashing gloves before making her way towards Jungkook. He looked up at her as she approached him.

 

“Um, would you like some company?” she asked.

 

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Actually, that would be nice.”

 

She pulled out a chair and took a seat across from him.

 

“What should I call you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Your age…”

 

“Oh!” Yumi finally understood what he was asking. “I think I’m older than you… I’m a 96 liner.”

 

He nodded as he gave her another smile. “You’re right. I’m 97. I’ll call you noona then.”

 

Yumi didn’t know why, but when he said those last words her heart skipped a beat. She was never one for dating younger guys, but Jungkook didn’t seem bad at all. She could tell that he liked the idea that she was older than him. She wondered why. She’d ask her sister about it later.

 

It didn’t surprise Yumi when Jungkook finished his meal in less than fifteen minutes. Guys were usually pretty fast eaters, weren't they?

 

“Do you work here every weekend?” Jungkook asked as he handed her his credit card.

 

“Yes, I do. I’m here for the night shifts. Why?” she asked with an eyebrow raised. “Do you plan on visiting me?”

 

Jungkook nodded. “The food was really great and… Also, I like you Yumi noona. I want to see you.” His cheeks seemed to redden a bit.

 

Yumi found herself lost for words. Had he just told her that he liked her?

 

“I usually have a hard time when I talk to girls, but you were easy to talk to.”

 

“That’s only because you have a nice personality,” Yumi replied. She paused in thought before adding, “If you want… I can give you my number. That way, if you get busy, you’ll still be able to contact me.”

 

Yumi thought Jungkook was cute. He was a year younger than her, but that was barely an age difference. He told her he liked her and she liked him back so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give him her number, right? She was never one to be so forward with a guy, but Jungkook had just told her how he felt about her and that he was shy with women. She was helping him by offering to give him her number first.

 

“That sounds like a plan,” he replied.

 

That night was the night Jungkook got himself his first number and eventual girlfriend.