;

warmth

Someone had tweeted a picture of Seungkwan in class while he was sitting down writing. Everyone in the whole school has seen it and even retweeted it sharing spreading it like a wildfire. Less than two hours Seungkwan had been on everyone's mind.  

Seungkwan watched as the last person  packed up her things and left the room joining her friends. Taking out his phone from his pocket he checked his reflection, ruffling his bangs a bit. The growling of his stomach reminded him of how hungry he was. Standing up, Seungkwan locked the door and walked to the cafeteria. He followed the map he was given.
 
Chan watched Hansol closely. Hansol was sitting across from Chan but his eyes were glued to his phone. Chan watched as his  Jeonghan hyung snatch the phone out of his grasp and ran back to his seat beside Seungcheol. Hansol finally looked up and had the most dumbest and in love smile Chan had ever seen. Chan knows his hyung has fallen in love. 

As soon as Jeonghan sat down, Mingyu, Jun, Wonwoo, Minghao, Jisoo, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seokmin and Chan all huddled around Jeonghan and Seungcheol as they stared at the screen. On the screen was a picture of a boy sitting down wearing one of the most brightest smile ever while writing something down. 

They all have heard the new teacher as a topic of everyones conservations. But they never pictured him to be this cute. Although Jisoo knew that familiar bright smile anywhere. They all simultaneously turned their necks to glance at Hansol, but Hansol and the rest of the cafeteria were staring at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Seungkwan halted his steps. Everyone was looking at his direction. Why? he thought. Was there someone behind him. He turned around and saw no one. The whole cafeteria burst into laughs. Seungkwan feeling his cheeks heating up, he turned around and covered his cheeks and was about to walk away. 

"KWANNIE" Jisoo yelled shocking everyone including Hansol who snapped out out his trance. 
____________________________________