;

warmth

Hansol was a bit irritated. He did not wake up early to get ready for school and have his 'new' teacher be three minutes late. He was conflicted whether to skip but it would be his third this week or actually stay and pass this class. His classmates were chatting among themselves about the new teacher. From what Hansol has heard, this guy was smart as hell. Also hearing he is Korean and studied in the States. 

The class was oblivious that they did not realize a person had entered the room. "Ahem" Seungkwan cleared his throat as his heart soared. All the chatter had died down and all eyes were trained on the boy in front of the room. The only thing Seungkwan could do was give a small smile, capturing everyone's hearts. 

The whole class including Hansol were shook. Standing in front of the room was a boy. The boy had on a black button-up tucked into his black jeans and wearing vans. Hansol swore he saw an angel, ironically the boy was completely dressed in black. Who is this and why is my heart beating fast Hansol thought. He didn't realize that the whole class had their hearts beating fast.

The class was taken back. Murmurs were flying across the room. Who is he? My heart omg. New student but we never had one for so long though. This and that could be heard but Hansol couldn't care less, he couldn't keep his eyes off the boy. 

Seungkwan watched as everyone had their eyes on him.  Taking a tiny step forward, he bowed and said "Good Morning, My name is Boo Seungkwan and I am your new teacher." giving them a big smile. He watched as everyone clutched their hearts.

__________________________