;

warmth

Have you ever seen someone for the first time, and your heart just starts beating fast and you don’t know why? But you know, because they are breathtaking pretty. That pretty much explains Hansol, who doesn’t know where to besides his lap.

Soonyoung noticed the younger boy, distinct but his eyes took quick glances at their new teacher. His face sported a smirk as he nudged the younger to pay attention to the teacher who was speaking. The older knew he was listening but not looking and he wanted to a bit.

Soonyoung quickly elbowed Hansol with a lot of force then he intended with resulted in Hansol yelling in pain, clutching his arm. Hansol was about to tell of his Hyung when-

“Are you okay?” a soft voice emitted. Hansol froze in his spot and turned towards Seungkwan. Hansol’s brain seemed to have stopped for a second as he stared at Seungkwan and nodded his head, the action that looked like his neck was broken from afar.

Hansol didn’t want to stop looking at the beauty, but his friends may suspect something and that was a no no. He didn’t want them to know about his little crush on his teacher.

The angel sent from heaven nodded and was dragged back into the conversation that was halted. Hansol’s cheeks were so pink, Soonyoung and Seokmin couldn’t help but pinch it and tease the younger. Seokmin, being the childish person, he is, pointed at Seungkwan and Hansol with his index finger and made a heart, Soonyoung joined along mouthing that song- “Seungkwan and Hansol sitting on a branch, k i s s i n g- Hansol had to stop him before he really turned into a tomato.

Seungkwan was overwhelmed with the number of friends Jisoo had. Not that he didn’t think he could have that much friends, its that he wished he had these many friends. Seungkwan wanted to be friends with people but due to his age, everyone being older than him in school and university, the thought of friends was erased. But maybe he could make a few friends here.

 

-

 

Soo Sooo Sooo sorry for not updating, I had a little writers block with this and never continued. Thanks for reading.