We Meet

Noona Saranghae.... [HIATUS]

Jaejoong POV

Almost everyday ahjuma always come visit me and appa. I didn't mind because she had helped finance the sugery of appa. One day ahjuma visit me again and she brought her daughter too. When they arrived, my eyes can't escape looking at her daughter. Her daughter is very beutiful, smooth white skin, big eyes, dan red lips. My thoughts were destroyed instantly when ahjuma call me.

" Jaejoong-ah... She is my daughter." Ahjuma said, introduce her daughter.

" Anyeong haseo... Kim Gwansim imnida!!" The girl said. Her voice is very sweer when she introduced her name.

" A-Anyeong haseo... Kim Jaejoong imnida!" I said haltingly. Gwansim and ahjuma chuckled when it saw me stammer.

" Jaejoong relax, Gwansim not going to eat you..." Ahjuma said still laughing. I just looked embarrassed and hide my red face.

=> End POV <=

 

Gwansim POV

Today it was Sunday, I don't have plans anywhere today. Im out from my room and saw umma was getting ready to go. I was curious and approached him.

" Where you going umma??" I asked. She smiled at me.

" I want to se my best friend in hospitall." She replied.

" My I join??" I asked, pleased. Umma nodded. I rushed to my room and change clother. I use a white T-shirt with a pictire of a bear in the middle and use the black jeans. After all is ready, I went out and saw umma is waiting in the ccar. i got in the car and umma start driving toward the hospital. In the car I looked umma curious.

" Who is your bestfriend at hospital now, umma??" I asked.

" You'll see it later..." Umma responsibility. I just sighed annoyed and went back to see the road again. i could hear umma giggling see me. Arriving at the hospital, me and umma go down and go to the room on the 2nd floor of the hospital. When umma are already familiar with the boy who was sitting in a chair beside the bed. I hear umme calling the boy is Jaejoong.

" Jaejoong-ah... She is my daughter" Umma said. I go in and introduce myself.

" Anyeong haseo... Kim Gwansim imnida!" I said. I see the boys didn't stop looking at me and he immediately introduced himself.

" A-Anyeong haseo... Kim Jaejoong imnida" He said haltingly. I and umma could only chuckle when I saw he stammered. 

" Jaejoong relax, Gwansim not going to eat you" Umma said. He bowed his head and hid his face flushed with embarrassment. He's very funny. After that, umma came out briefly to buy sood and leave me alone togheter with Jaejoong. The atmosphere is very awkward becausemeither of us wanted to start a conversation. He still bent his head, like a girl but i like him.

" Jaejoong-ah... How old you??" I asked.

" 17... Noona" He replied. 17? Wow... I think he was older than me, and wait... He called me what?? Noona???

" Jaejoong... What did you call me??" I asked incredulously.

" Noona. Is ther something wrong??" He asked innocently.

" No... Nice.. Dongsaeng!!" I said smilling. We had 2 began talking randomly and I must admit, it was very exciting and funny with him.

=> End POV <=