Thank you!

Noona Saranghae.... [HIATUS]

Jaejoong POV

Previously i have a happy family, but after umma accused appa betrayed. The divorced. Im really sad, after divorced umma go with appa best friend. I don't believe umma is betrayed appa first whereas appa very faithfull to umma. When appa knew if umma go with he best friend, every night appa go to club and get drunk. I've been the one who formed the backbone of family, im working to get money for me and appa.

That's night, in club again. I come to pick up my father and right, he's drunk again but tonight is more severe. With difficulty I lifted his arm and pulled him up from his chair. The smell of alchohol coming out of his mouth was stinging. I sighed and took him out of the club. Appa was very heavy and even his bigger than me, so I'm having trouble here. Suddenly whe I start walking out, he took off anf walk on his own grip. I'm very worrien and started to chase but it was too late, he's crossing the street and suddenlu a car drove at high speed towards him. In the blink of an eye, Appa was lying on the ground with blood pouring from his head. I immediately ran towards appa.

"Appa, wake up! Don't leave me alone!" I shout. Suddenly a car that was speeding down the road it stopped right in front of me, and go out a beutiful woman with a face of panic. She came over and helped appa.

" Get on the car, I'll take you to the hospital." After that we go to hospital, when we got in hospital, turned out to appa had to have surgery because his head hurt so badly.  Im just speechless, shocked, and couldn't anything.

"Surgery?? From where I got the money to finance it??" I asked. Without my knowledge, it turns out the woman sitting next to me and embrace me on the shoulder.

" I'll pay for it, take it easy ok?" She said, smiling. Suddenly I felt the warmth of a mother, she was very nice to me and appa.

" But ahjuma, how should I pay it?? Previously I wanted to say thank you because you've helped me and appa, but this is enough. I don't want to burden you" I replied.

" It's okay. I'll pay it for you. And you also don't need to pay me." She asked.

" Thank you, ahjuma." I said.

" You're welcome..." She replied and smiling. After that we both talked to each other, the woman name is Kim So Jin. Her husband had died 2 years ago and she has doughter who was older than me. She was very good and even think of me as his son.

==================================================================

Hope you like it!!^^