I Did'nt Believe it!!

Noona Saranghae.... [HIATUS]

Sorry 4 late reply!! >.< Im confused with next chapter...

N now, hope you enjoy it!!^^ Pleace coment

====================================================================

Days went by so fast, now Jaejoong's father already knew and already have a job. Current relationship Jaejoong father with mother Gwansim had been very close, even without the knowledge of their child, it turns out they had a relationship more than friends and now they want to tell their children that they will marry.

Jaejoong and Gwansim was sitting in the living room while carrying snacks in their laps and their eyes fixed on the TV. They were watching movies at home Gwansim course. Suddenly the doorbell rang and they immediately looked to the door and then looked at each other.
"I will open the door .." Gwansim said standing from his seat and Jaejoong nodded. Gwansim opened the door and then smiled when I saw it was his mother and father Jaejoong. They had three rushed to the living room where Jaejoong was busy eating snacks and watching videos.
"Jaejoong-ah-ah ... Gwansim. We have something we want to tell you," said mother Gwansim. Jaejoong just nod because he is still focused on the film as well Gwansim, but Gwansim looked at them confused.
"What would you talk about umma, ahjussi??" Gwansim asked curiously.
"We're going to get married!" Jaejoong's father answered. Gwansim immediately opened wide in shock and so was Jaejoong. Now he looked at them with an open mouth that shows the remaining snacks that are still in the mouth.
"Are you serious??" Jaejoong asked in shock after ingesting snack.
"Yes!! Do you not agree??" Jaejoong turned around asked the dad replied.
"I agree, I'm very happy if you get married!" Answer Gwansim smile.
"A-I agree ..!" Add Jaejoong.

=> Jaejoong POV <=
WHAT?? Why suddenly? They will be married, but why Appa was never told about this problem? Appa Why not tell if they will get married? I do not believe this ...
=> End POV <=

=> Gwansim POV <=
Woow .. It's very unpredictable turns ahjussi umma and love each other! I do not mind if they will continue together after all I've thought that ahjussi is my own father. But what Jaejoong also think like that?
=> End POV <=

That night Jaejoong and Jaejoong's father stayed at Gwansim home. Before they slept,Jaejoong father and Gwansim mother asked for help to Jaejoong and Gwansim to determine the exact date for carrying out their marriage. Jaejoong actually very bitter when knowing that soon he and Gwansim will become brothers, although he still agreed with his father's marriage Gwansim mother for her father happy.

===========================================================

How about this chapter??
Really bored right??? Mianhe...! T^T

But coment ok??