Happy Birthday P2 + A confession?

Falling for You

*Your POV*
Eomma made my favorite dishes and invited some family members over, as well as Eunbi. After getting stuffed, we had my favorite cake, Chocolate Mousse. I opened up all my presents,which was mostly money, thanked everyone and greeted them out.
I got a text from Jungkook saying that he wanted to meet me at the park near my house. I told eomma I was going to the convenience store and headed there.
I saw Jungkook pacing back and forth. *Is everything okay?* I thought to myself.
"Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you something."
"What's up?"
"So, I think I might be in love with you." Jungkook started off.
My heart was beating fast.
"When I first saw you a few years ago, you have stuck on me and I keep getting this warm feeling when you're around. I know all of this may seem crazy, but it's my true feelings."
My heart skipped a beat.
"I-I don't know what say. But for one thing, I do also have feelings for you Jungkook. It may not be as big as yours, but it's growing." I said.
"Will you at least give me a chance?" He said.
I thought about it for a second. Was I really ready to welcome someone on my life? 
"Yes. But if you hurt me once, it's over."
Jungkook ran up to me and gave me a big hug.
"I'll make you the happiest girl on earth."
I smiled at that.
Jungkook walked me home. I said good night to him and headed in.
I ran to my room and started screaming because I just heard Jeon Jungkook ask me out. I texted Eunbi, doubting she would reply since it was late. I headed off to sleep, with Jungkook in my mind.
It was Saturday and I got a text from Kookie saying he wanted to eat breakfast with me. I got dressed in presentable clothes and headed out. When I got to the cafe, Jungkook waved at me and pulled out my chair. Our drinks came out and we carried on a conversation. Jungkook said he wanted to take me somewhere special, so we headed off. We ended up at the Han River. We sat down at a bench and Jungkook started to sing (If You- Big Bang) I was mesmerized by his voice. It was absolutely beautiful. After finishing, I gave him a big round of applause. He then started to tell me about his past.
About his parents, dream, and Bangtan Boys. I started tearing up when he told me. I gave him a big hug and told him that from now on, I'll be sure he only smiles. Jungkook told me about the time he first met me and how it was like love at first sight. Then, we held hands and walked along the Han River.
*the next day*
Jungkook picked me up and took me to school. I was nervous about revealing our relationship, but Jungkook said he'd be by my side the entire time. I told Eunbi about Jungkook and I and she congratulated us. She even brought up the fact that she's crushing on Jimin. We walked into school hand in hand and there were whispers and stares around us. I was about to let go of his hand, but he only held on tighter. "It's okay." He whispered.
We managed to get to our first class and I sat down.
"Wah, this is how it feels to be in a relationship with one of the Bangtan Boys." I said.
"You should feel honored." He replied with a smirk.
"Please, you should be glad I didn't reject you." I said.
And that's how I started dating Jeon Jungkook.