Playboy

Falling for You

The sun rays appeared in my room which was the signal for me to get up,but knocwing the kind of person I am, I didn't budge.
Eomma yelled from downstairs," Y/N! Hurry and wake up sweetheart! You're going to be late!!"
I groaned and threw my covers off and headed to the bathroom. I threw on some mascara and ChapStick and headed to my closet. I was satisfied with my pink hoodie and leggings so I headed downstairs.
Eomma said, "My goodness Y/N, that outfit is no way of a young lady."
"Eommaaaa" I whined.
"Aigoo, just hurry and what your toast and drink your glass of milk and get going."
I stuffed the toast down and chugged my milk (I almost choked) and put on my shoes and ran for my dear life.
Luckily, I got there a minute before the bus. I sat down in the farthest back seat and plugged in my headphones.
-10 minutes later-
I finally got to school and headed towards my first class. But of course, as usual, the hallways were crowded by girls screaming "OPPPAAAA!" They were our schools group of hot/handsome/annoying boys, called Bangtan Boys. I don't get why people fond over them anyway. They look like any other Asian guy out there (but I've got to admit, they do look a tad bit hotter) Anyways, I continued to walk through the mass of girls and saw my best friend, Eunbi. We've been friends since grade school ever since our teacher put us as desk mates. She's tall, and has sharp features and then there's me, a potato. She waved and ran up to me.
"Good morning Y/N!"
"Good morning Eunbi-ah ~" I said back.
And we both headed off to 1st period.
I sat down and started to pull out my textbooks. As I was pulling out my books, I see someone plop beside me. Eunbi sits on the opposite side since our teacher separated us since we laughed too much.
I turned to my side and saw him. Jeon flipping Jungkook. AKA the maknae of Bangtan Boys AKA the guy that I kinda have a crush on AKA the guy that is talented at like everything.
He looked at me with a smirk.
I swear I felt my blood flushing my cheeks. *Ugh Y/N, guys are annoying and don't want anything more than to break hearts*
Our teacher came in and started the lesson. I was diligently taking notes until Jungkook decided to drum his pencil on his desk and bother me.
"Could you please stop?" I asked ever so politely in a whisper.
"Aww, am I bothering Mrs. Goodie Two Shoes over there?"
"Yeah you are, and I would really like it if you stopped." I replied.
"No. I can do whatever I want."
*Ugh why did I even try*
"Shhh, Jungkook do not disturb the class."
The teacher said from the front.
"Yeah whatever." Jungkook mumbled.
You continued on the school day and it was finally time to go home. Normally, Eunbi and I would walk home together, but she had something to do, so I am walking home alone. As I was walking, I saw a bunch men that looked to be part of a gang walk towards me. *Aish, I should have just taken the bus.* I thought to myself. They were getting closer and I was getting more nervous.
"Well hello there gorgeous young lady. You shouldn't be walking alone on these streets." The tallest one said.
The rest of the men started to crowd around me. They gave me a erted stare and I gulped. I just closed my eyes and prayed. Then, I heard punches being thrown and people falling. I opened my eyes and those men were all laying helplessly on the ground. I turned around and saw Jimin. He's another member of the Bangtan Boys. I was still in shock, so all I managed to do was open my mouth.
"Yah. You should know it's dangerous to walk on these streets alone. Do you wanna die?" Jimin barked.
"I-I didn't think that this would happen."
"Well just be careful." He said while picking up his backpack.
"Oh and don't get to close to Jungkook. I'm telling you this because I don't wanna see another girl get hurt because of him. I can't watch my little dongsaeng ruin his life like this." He said and walked away.