Rescued

Falling for You

"BWOH?! I don't even like him. He's probably just trying to scare me."
I headed home and went straight to my room and plopped on my bed.
I thought about what happened today and sighed. This is why I don't like getting close with guys. They're such a hassle at times. After laying around and checking my SNS, I decided to grab a snack and start my homework. After finishing, I texted Eunbi and told her about what happened. She started flipping out and apologizing for leaving me. I just laughed and said it was fine. I told her that Jimin had pretty much saved my life. She was shocked that he actually did that. After that, I took a nice shower and got ready for bed.
(Next morning)
I headed off to school and faced the crowded halls once again. After struggling, I managed to my first class.
I was about to sit down until I saw my desk. There was writing that said Stay away from our oppas. You're a piece of trash. Get your nasty self away. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Those stupid girls that think that their oppas are the only thing in their life. I just sat down and tried to cover the words up with my textbooks. Throughout class, people kept on giving me stares and I started to feel uncomfortable. Eunbi saw and I swear she would have knocked their eyeballs out. The day was going by slow and lunch came around. I was about to go to the cafeteria, but I was dragged by my hair into the bathroom.
"Yah. You little *****, stay away from our oppas."
I scoff and say, "Look, I have no intention on getting close with them so don't worry."
They didn't seem convinced by my words so they started pulling my hair and throwing girl punches at me. I was ready to feel another hit, but a hand had stopped them. It was Jungkook.
Those girls saw and immediately put on their innocent act.
"Oppa, don't misunderstand, she started the fight."
"Get out of my face." He said sternly.
They glared at me and walked away.
Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the nurse's office. The nurse wasn't there, so he handed me the first aid kit. I had a hard time trying to open the box, so Jungkook took it from me and applied medication on my face.
*Jungkook's POV*
I was about to walk to lunch until I beard screams from the girls bathroom. I was about to walk away, but I heard Y/N's voice coming from there.
Y/N is someone who is very dear to me. I may act cold around her, but deep inside I truly like her. We met a few years ago on the first day of school. She was a transfer student that came. She walked in and introduced herself. I was captured by her and started to develop feelings. Love at first sight is what people call it. The only reason why I am so cold is because of my childhood.I had an abusive dad that would come home drunk and hit my mom. I witnessed those ugly nights and I just became cold and neglected the world. I had met my hyungs at a dance studio one day. My passion is singing amd dancing. I've always wanted to pursue it, but never got the chance. Soon then, we called ourselves Bangtan Boys. We don't dance a lot, just once ever so often. We became really close and soon, they were people I could rely on. They're the only ones that knows about my past and they have always kept it a secret. I'm glad I met them.
Y/N POV
My heart was beating really fast as he applied the medication. This is the closest I've ever gotten to a guy.
"I know I'm handsome, but of you keep looking at me, this face will get ugly." Jungkook says breaking the silence.
"As if, it's already ugly." I mumble.
"Yah! I saved your life, shouldn't you be thankful?"
"Yeah yeah thanks Jungkook."
You saw him smile the tinest bit and couldn't help but to smile.
After Jungkook was done, he left you in the nurse's office. You limped to your class and was welcomed by puzzled faces. You managed to barely get through class. When Eunbi saw you, she started questioning you. After calming her down, you told her what happened.
"Ughhh. Stupid brats. How could they do this to my best friend?" She said.
"It's because they're desperate for their oppas." I replied.